Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Dallas Stars @ Chicago Blackhawks 2/14

Sorry Dew, I beat you to it. I work graveyard so I was bored while at work!

Anyways...

What a horrible game last night! Only bright spot was Huet. We have to put that one behind us and focus on tonight vs Dallas. The Hawks are 2-0 this year against them. Winning one @ the UC & one on the road.

Unfortunately, our goalie who's beaten them twice for us (Khabi) is injured :cry:. The question for Coach Q will be, do you put Huet out there back2back nights or do you throw the 25 year old rookie Neimi to the wolves against a semi-hot team in the Stars? Because they've taken 12pts out of their last 15.
    Best believe Dallas will put Marty Turco between the pipes. He's 0-1 vs the Hawks this year, but has a overall 14-3-0 vs Chi. But, they also recalled a kid we should know pretty well round these parts in Brent Krahn (played for the Chicago Wolves, recently got called up 02/05/09).

I'm sorry, but BIG BUFF & Wiz better not be healthy scratches again tonight! We need to finish our checks and punch someone in the mouth if we plan on padding our 4th spot lead in the West. And please God, let Coach Q sit Craig Adams on the bench along with Aaron Johnson (more shifts than Eager,Burish & Frasher? COME ON!) And put a foot in Soupy's & Kaner's ***** and let them play like we all know they can. Meaning taking shots when available, playin D, keeping the puck in DAL zone on the PP, and not turning over the puck in the neutral/own zone!!!

Prediction: Hawks 3 Stars 2 in OT....GO BLACKHAWKS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HAWKS.NO27 View Post
    Sorry Dew, I beat you to it. I work graveyard so I was bored while at work!

Anyways...

What a horrible game last night! Only bright spot was Huet. We have to put that one behind us and focus on tonight vs Dallas. The Hawks are 2-0 this year against them. Winning one @ the UC & one on the road.

Unfortunately, our goalie who's beaten them twice for us (Khabi) is injured :cry:. The question for Coach Q will be, do you put Huet out there back2back nights or do you throw the 25 year old rookie Neimi to the wolves against a semi-hot team in the Stars? Because they've taken 12pts out of their last 15.
    Best believe Dallas will put Marty Turco between the pipes. He's 0-1 vs the Hawks this year, but has a overall 14-3-0 vs Chi. But, they also recalled a kid we should know pretty well round these parts in Brent Krahn (played for the Chicago Wolves, recently got called up 02/05/09).

I'm sorry, but BIG BUFF & Wiz better not be healthy scratches again tonight! We need to finish our checks and punch someone in the mouth if we plan on padding our 4th spot lead in the West. And please God, let Coach Q sit Craig Adams on the bench along with Aaron Johnson (more shifts than Eager,Burish & Frasher? COME ON!) And put a foot in Soupy's & Kaner's ***** and let them play like we all know they can. Meaning taking shots when available, playin D, keeping the puck in DAL zone on the PP, and not turning over the puck in the neutral/own zone!!!

Prediction: Hawks 3 Stars 2 in OT....GO BLACKHAWKS!!!
    no problem! It is always good to have other people do it.

I really want to see Niemi in an NHL game, but just not tonight. I do not think Huet last night got over worked. I think huet should step up and start. i know what I have with Huet and I am comfortable with that....I do not know what i have with Niemi.

Now bulin get better!!!!! please!

vCash
    Not that I want Johnson in for Wiz by ANY stretch f the imagination but I think he has played reasonably well for having been a healthy scratch for about a 14 game stretch. And obviously Johnson is gong to get more shifts than the 4th line guys he is a D man it's a shorter rotation. I like Adams but if you are going to play him i'd like to see Eager playing on a higher line and Adams playing on the 4th.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stormbolter73 View Post
    Not that I want Johnson in for Wiz by ANY stretch f the imagination but I think he has played reasonably well for having been a healthy scratch for about a 14 game stretch. And obviously Johnson is gong to get more shifts than the 4th line guys he is a D man it's a shorter rotation. I like Adams but if you are going to play him i'd like to see Eager playing on a higher line and Adams playing on the 4th.
    i agree with your eager comment

vCash
    Hopefully Sharp is OK. He didn't look too good coming off of the ice.

vCash
    Kane has got to elevate that shot.

I don't know what to watch, DRose in the skills challenge or the game. ahh

vCash
    Wow.

Great pass and shot

vCash
    the refs better get this game under control or it is going to get out of hand, i hope sharp is alright

When Kris Versteeg gives blood he declines the needle and asks for a handgun and a bucket.

vCash
    This is the type of game we need an enforcer.

vCash
    any word on sharpie?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zambrano38cubs View Post
    any word on sharpie?
    nope nothing yet. I hope he is ok. we cannot lose him for a long period of time.

vCash
    Toews scores.

4-0.

vCash
    Fraser scores.

5-0. God its great to be home again.

vCash
    Hawks win 6-2.

vCash
    aaahh... feels good to watch that!

gotta love goals with 4 seconds left too!!!! whoooooh! Too bad sharpie got hurt, didn't look too good. hopefully his MRI comes back showing no structural damage. It will be very interesting to see what dale will do if sharpie ends up being out for a while.

btw, how great did buff look tonight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast