Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

I didn't vote and I'm proud of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyYpYS-wI_4

R.I.P George Carlin

and if you want the real reason why I suggest you shouldn't vote...

but if you ever want the real truth about voting... you don't need facts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igbBI...eature=channel

vCash
    I'm beginning to wonder if you have any line of original thought -- or if everything you believe is always best summed up in a YouTube video.
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    I made the Carlin deduction a long time ago. Like in HS no joke. I still believe that but tend to keep my opinion to myself because no one will ever understand or care. That said I voted this go 'round...I also smoked weed a few times in HS too.

Any-who the Carlin argument solid; the lunatic ranting and raving with all his loose facts and fuzzy math. No good. The beauty of this democracy is even those on the fringe still have a seat at the table. Small chair but they still get to sit down. Just awesome.

One thing we could do as prospective voters is create an agenda for America (fat chance but stay with me) and demand that our representatives implement it. If you don't implement it we don't elect you. To bad that'll never happen because as an overall citizenry we sort of don't care.

vCash
    but if you ever want the real truth about voting... you don't need facts.
    lol.

vCash
    So, the guy in the second video -- the truth action news or whatever the **** he is. Yea, that's the type of guy that scares the bejeesus out of me. That's the type of guy that appears so off his rocker that he could do something completely predictably unpredictable. That's the type of guy that you don't want to show up at a rally with a backpack ...

vCash
    Obama wants to take my guns because the new world order wants less resistance.

vCash
    HAHAH this guy in the second video is hilarious.

That candy isn't worth my pride!

That sounds something a fat girl would say while trying to lose weight.

That candy isn't worth my pride!

vCash
    Some actual real thoughts on the second video.

It's amazing that people can not love this country. Yes liberals and republicans argue over the best way to best lead this country. But this guy basically is saying it's to late, it's gone, we are servents.

All I can say to that is ***** please. We still are the freedom center of the world. You think we don't have freedom's go to singapore and post this video. Go to Iran, you just better be a male, and spend most of your life, praying. Go to cuba I heard you can get free healthcare there, so leave, I'm sure they will love you speaking out against your new leaders. Go see Putin, and see what liberty and freedom's all about. ***** please.
    Open up a damn history book, and learn of kings from the past, and servants. That's truly a caste system you are implying we have here. This is the best damn country in the world, and you don't god damn get it. Just start a revolution already, leave and don't come back, or just get over your damn self, and move on.

***** please.

vCash
    And also to you people who think we can go without government, wake up. You will die. You know why, because there are people like me, yes I include myself in this, that will capitalize on that in a second. I'd be just fine, and you know what else, you'd make the people with all the money that you call evil, that much more powerful. Think about this. You basically have no checks and balances, no one to stop them. They'd own all the land in about 4 months. You want food, start working their fields. You don't want to give them your house, give them a gift better yet, they will let you live their, as long as you work for them. You'd essentially go back to king ship after your "revolution". The government keeps in check the people you call evil. It can be debated that they fail at times, but if you want no checks to those you think are evil, you are basically handling them all the power. It's not so freaking hard to understand.

But please Doomsday keep posting these, because I enjoy them, seriously, I love watching this, and getting fired up especially in the morning. You basically make me look at my soul, and realize why I love this country, and get me fired up for a work day.

vCash
    You'd essentially go back to king ship after your "revolution".
    That's actually what they want. Except in their fantasies they get to be the kings.

First they get to be Neo from the Matrix though. Which is why truthers reference that movie constantly. Argue with a truther long enough, he'll urge you to "take the red pill" or something like that. I forget which pill is which.

He'll then usually accuse you of working for the government. A "disinfo agent" or something like that.

And occasionally he'll inform you that when the revolution comes, you will hang for your crimes of treason.
    Last edited by gcoll; 02-12-2009 at 10:42 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    That's actually what they want. Except in their fantasies they get to be the kings.

First they get to be Neo from the Matrix though. Which is why truthers reference that movie constantly. Argue with a truther long enough, he'll urge you to "take the red pill" or something like that. I forget which pill is which.

He'll then usually accuse you of working for the government. A "disinfo agent" or something like that.

And occasionally he'll inform you that when the revolution comes, you will hang for your crimes of treason.
    ...and how does one go about getting a job as a disinfo agent? I could use some extra cash.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    I doubt the disinfo agency pays in cash. They probably pay in your choice of high powered muscle relaxers or baby's blood. You know ... whichever you need more of.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmthBluCitrus View Post
    I doubt the disinfo agency pays in cash. They probably pay in your choice of high powered muscle relaxers or baby's blood. You know ... whichever you need more of.
    Well now you raise an interesting point. They are offering payment, and letting you choose which payment "you need more of". Aren't they in facto now have all the power, and thus you have revolted, and thus created a new society, that is the same.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmthBluCitrus View Post
    Well we Jews could always use fresh baby blood for our matzah. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel_against_Jews

So count me in!
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    Cool -- we'll get a Midwestern Disinfo team assembled then. Just be prepared, we will come and nab you in the middle of the night around the time of the vernal equinox when baby blood is the freshest. Make sure you tell no loved ones of your impending activities or you will lose all rights and privileges in the New World Order ... and you'll be shipped off to American Siberia (aka, Sarah Palin's back yard).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast