Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    And maybe the main reason for that is that Democrats can be openly gay and still get elected? Are there any openly gay Republican members of Congress or any state legislatures? If so, I've never heard of them. Mary Cheney would be the closest match I can think of.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    I was going to make a snarky comment, but just thought better of it. I think I will just say I am with you Den, I can't think of any national openly gay elected r's. I am sure there are some elected gay r's, there is the log cabin republicans.

vCash
    Old Barney Frank never did succeed in outing any republican gay politicians.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Old Barney Frank never did succeed in outing any republican gay politicians.
    I can't think of the name of the congressman from Florida who was trying to pick up male pages. It was an open secret that he was gay. Larry Craig said he wasn't.

vCash
    Senator Foley is who you talking about I believe

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12