Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by superkegger View Post
    I think that's why I like Tyson.
    You like Tyson because he gets pleasure out of other people's pain?

You do realize that is basically the definition of a sadistic person right?
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    I hate Tyson too. I just was wishing that Brendan would have used his idol. Damn you coach!

Go JT!

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    "i have the idol"

and i wont use it... and will get kicked off

vCash
    Score one for the dragon slayer!

I honestly hope Coach lasts a while, when the people you want to see lose actually leave,...the show can get boring. Hopefully the drama will build up to one great blindside when they get down to around 5 people left.

It was smart of JT to not side with Brendan, i think Coach was telling JT the truth before and will be loyal to him. Brendan on the hand, regardless of his whole "i wanna get JT to the finals", wouldve turned on him at any moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    You like Tyson because he gets pleasure out of other people's pain?

You do realize that is basically the definition of a sadistic person right?
    In a game. Were he actually getting pleasure from someone's real life pain, it'd be different. But this is a game, and he plays it mercilessly. I like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

vCash
    Tyson gone!!

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    In a game. Were he actually getting pleasure from someone's real life pain, it'd be different. But this is a game, and he plays it mercilessly. I like that.
    They are all playing a game. Nobody else (other than Tyson) seems to be getting off so much at another persons tears. He seems to be the definition of a sadistic person and his karma caught up to him big time tonight. How ironic that he treated Seirra so badly with nothing to gain and then she outlasts him. Now next week the same people that looked down at Seirra tonight look to be begging for her help next week. You know what they say. Karma can be a b word.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    They are all playing a game. Nobody else (other than Tyson) seems to be getting off so much at another persons tears. He seems to be the definition of a sadistic person and his karma caught up to him big time tonight. How ironic that he treated Seirra so badly with nothing to gain and then she outlasts him. Now next week the same people that looked down at Seirra tonight look to be begging for her help next week. You know what they say. Karma can be a b word.
    That it did, he never saw that coming.

Though while it wasn't hard to see, I called it.

Now, Stephen and JT should blindside Coach and Tyson. IF they realize their position of power, with Erinn liking JT, and willing to go with him, and Sierra having no other options, and disliking coach, if JT, Stephen Taj, Erinn and Sierra have a 5-3 advantage on Coach, Tyson and Debbie. Plus they have a hidden immunity idol, which I don't think anyone but JT, Stephen and Taj know, since they all think the only one just left with Brendan.

So really, old Jalapao, can take out the 3 biggest physical threats (other than JT) in Brendan Tyson and Coach 3 weeks in a row. They should be able to realize this, as obviously Sierra has nowhere to go, but it makes no sense to vote off someone so weak both physically and mentally early. And Erinn and JT had that talk, and she like JT, or so she said, so if JT can swing her to his side, they could easily blindside Coach or Tyson next week, and then have whichever one is left floundering and then take out sierra if need be if that one wins immunity.
    With Tyson winning two immunity challenges in a row, it was the absolute right move. If they don't take out coach next, they're fools. **** the Warrior alliance or whatever.

I think stephen has a shot to win this game.

Here's how i think it should play out.

Stephen, Taj, Jt and now Erinn should take out coach. With Coach gone, they can then take out debbie. Then from there, if stephen realizes it, and he really wants to win, he takes out JT. Leaving himself there with Taj, Erinn and Sierra. He and Taj are pretty close, and they'll trust eachother, and Erinn and Sierra don't like eachother, so they won't work together most likely. Even if they were too, they still have the idol, and him and taj can just play it, and they're safe, since erinn and sierra don't know they have it. So they (stephen and Taj) can just take out sierra or erinn.

Then who do you think the jury is going to vote for, Taj, Erinn, Stephen or Sierra. My bet is stephen would get more votes than all of them.
    i don't like girls

vCash
    If that is the final 4 I think you are right and Stephen wins but that still is a bit away. Do they go final 4 or final 3 for the vote?

vCash
    I'm not sure, cause Joe's not on the jurry, so they have to go to 4, 3, or 2. A final 4 seems kinda lame. Have they done a final 4 before? I don't remember them doing that. So I'd think it would go down to a final 2.
    i don't like girls

vCash

Arrow

I'm not sure, cause Joe's not on the jurry, so they have to go to 4, 3, or 2. A final 4 seems kinda lame. Have they done a final 4 before? I don't remember them doing that. So I'd think it would go down to a final 2.
    final 4 would suck.

vCash
    Coach has just reached legendary Survivor status for me....i havent been this enamored with someone since probably Rupert. Yes i think he's full of ****, but watching this guy is hilarious to me...to the point im actually rooting for him now. Dragon slaying, the warrior alliance, his stories, his meditating....its so damn pathetic yet i cant wait to see what does next week! He's going to declare war on JT! lol

vCash
    It is kind of funny that Jeff even needles Coach about his stories a bit.

Did you see how happy Brandon was tonight after the vote?

vCash
    I get the feeling this season's going to be a final two. It's funny how every week it seems like who I want to win changes. Now I'm rooting for Stephen, Taj, and Erinn. Stephen has quietly started to slip into the mastermind role, Erinn put herself in a much better position this week, and Taj has done nothing to make me dislike her ( @ her crossing her eyes when Coach talked). Sierra feel infinitely in my book this week, and next week it looks like she gets a big head when the only reason she's still here is not because of her . I think Stephen basically has this game wrapped around his finger, he's got a solid 4 in Erinn, JT, Taj, and himself. Then Erinn becomes the expendable 4 and no matter who wins that final immunity they'll probably be taking him to the final 2 which will probably prove to be a mistake.

Sig Bet Record: 1-0

YOU'RE SPOILED

vCash
    I like final 2 better than final 3. Did they say why they changed the format?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast