Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 181
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    11,015
    vCash
    3600
    So why is Eddie George's wife on a show for a chance to win a million bucks?

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,730
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple View Post
    So why is Eddie George's wife on a show for a chance to win a million bucks?
    They sometimes put people on there that have alot of money, it just makes for more drama. Will she tell people or not...will they hold it against her in the finals...etc. You cant have all poor sympathetic figures on there.

    I like Sierra for the women, theres something just hot about her and that ridiculous striped get-up. The first few times i saw her i couldnt make up my mind whether she looked good or not...but she's grown on me.

    For the guys it was JT all the way from the start,....even though i always think he looks a little like Commodus from Gladiator, lol. Aside from Coach and JT all the other guys are just boring and have no personality. The show needs "characters" to work. I mean Steven? Come on, im sure he's a nice guy but he's brings nothing in terms of entertainment value. Hell i watch every week and theres still some guys who i dont even know their name when i see them.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    3,414
    vCash
    1500
    It says Eddie George's wife was a former pop star.

    Anybody know what group she was in, or what alias she used if she was solo?

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    23,288
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah, Coach is the biggest tool. I've been saying this since day 1.

    I love Tyson. He's sly and deceitful, and he's a prick. I have a feeling that Debbie is going to go aways. There's always that one nobody who just goes under the radar, and I think it's her. We know like nothing about her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    4,521
    vCash
    1500
    Tyson is hilarious!

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    23,288
    vCash
    1500
    That little plot to vote Brendan off, and then with Joe going home injured, could really blow up in their faces. Cause you know somehow Brendan is going to find out, and since he has an hidden immunity idol, he's got some safety to fall back on, others don't have that luxury, and from the preview, he's going after coach. Which quite frankly, makes Brendan, temporarily my favorite player. I hate coach. Next week should be quite interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    3,414
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by superkegger View Post
    That little plot to vote Brendan off, and then with Joe going home injured, could really blow up in their faces. Cause you know somehow Brendan is going to find out, and since he has an hidden immunity idol, he's got some safety to fall back on, others don't have that luxury, and from the preview, he's going after coach. Which quite frankly, makes Brendan, temporarily my favorite player. I hate coach. Next week should be quite interesting.
    Everyone hates Coach.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    23,288
    vCash
    1500
    Man, I was really hoping JT and Stephen would go with Brendan and get rid of Coach. Oh well.

    Now, Stephen and JT should blindside Coach and Tyson. IF they realize their position of power, with Erinn liking JT, and willing to go with him, and Sierra having no other options, and disliking coach, if JT, Stephen Taj, Erinn and Sierra have a 5-3 advantage on Coach, Tyson and Debbie. Plus they have a hidden immunity idol, which I don't think anyone but JT, Stephen and Taj know, since they all think the only one just left with Brendan.

    So really, old Jalapao, can take out the 3 biggest physical threats (other than JT) in Brendan Tyson and Coach 3 weeks in a row. They should be able to realize this, as obviously Sierra has nowhere to go, but it makes no sense to vote off someone so weak both physically and mentally early. And Erinn and JT had that talk, and she like JT, or so she said, so if JT can swing her to his side, they could easily blindside Coach or Tyson next week, and then have whichever one is left floundering and then take out sierra if need be if that one wins immunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    56,168
    vCash
    500
    Damn it, I also wanted JT and Stephen (and the exile alliance) to go with Brendan and Sierra. I don't want Sierra to go next week so I hope the other guys wake up to take out Coach.

    I want Tyson, JT, Sierra or Erinn to win. I wouldn't mind if Stephen won either.

    I don't want Coach, Debbie, Taj

    This might be the first time that I like most of the people left.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    23,288
    vCash
    1500
    If coach wins, which seems impossible, cause I don't think he could get the votes from the jury, but if he somehow won, I don't think I could watch survivor ever again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    4,773
    vCash
    6000
    Quote Originally Posted by superkegger View Post
    If coach wins, which seems impossible, cause I don't think he could get the votes from the jury, but if he somehow won, I don't think I could watch survivor ever again.
    I feel the same way, but I said the same thing about Parvati early in Fans vs. Favorites so I doubt I go through with it

    I was really hoping JT and Stephen would have gone with Brendan, and it would have been perfect with Coach's group splitting their votes, they wouldn't even have needed a 5th. But I must say, this was an episode that finally turned up the heat a little bit. In order I want people to win:

    1. Sierra
    2. Taj
    3. JT (He's lost a lot of brownie points with me over the past few weeks)
    4. Tyson
    GaP
    5. Erinn
    6. Stephen
    GaP
    7. Debbie (Who?)
    INFINITE GaP
    8. Coach

    Sig Bet Record: 1-0

    YOU'RE SPOILED



  12. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    23,288
    vCash
    1500
    I think either Debbie, Erinn or Stephen will end up winning. They're just going to fly under the radar, not be threats, and then end up winning some crucial challenge near the end and end up in the final 3. Maybe Taj too, if she can keep her mouth shut.

    but you want sierra to win? Why, she's cute, but man, she seems pretty stupid.

    I'd like to see Tyson win, or I did, until he allied himself with Coach, which is god damned unforgivable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,618
    vCash
    1500
    Man, I was really hoping they would blindside coach. I cannot stand that guy.

    I would like to see Tyson, JT, or Erinn win.



  14. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    33,994
    vCash
    1500
    I do not like Tyson at all. He seems to get off on other peoples pain. I was disappointed that JT did not help Brandon.
    Eddie Georges wife seems to be getting thinner out there.
    Did you believe Coach's story? A group of 4 and a half foot aborigines? Brandon caught on and was asking him some pretty good questions in regards to the military copter drop off. National Geographic "got wind" of his trip but he told them it was only for him? HMMM

    I would prefer that Debbie, Erin or Sierra win this season. I dont mind strategical moves but I dont like when people pat themselves on the back for them or make them way too early for no real reason other than the spot light.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    23,288
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I do not like Tyson at all. He seems to get off on other peoples pain. I was disappointed that JT did not help Brandon.
    Eddie Georges wife seems to be getting thinner out there.
    Did you believe Coach's story? A group of 4 and a half foot aborigines? Brandon caught on and was asking him some pretty good questions in regards to the military copter drop off. National Geographic "got wind" of his trip but he told them it was only for him? HMMM

    I would prefer that Debbie, Erin or Sierra win this season. I dont mind strategical moves but I dont like when people pat themselves on the back for them or make them way too early for no real reason other than the spot light.
    I think that's why I like Tyson.

    And no way do I believe Coach's story. He likes ths spotlight, and I can't wait for him to be blindsided, cause he's such an ego maniac that he's never going to see it coming, even if it's plain to everyone, he's so full of himself, when he gets knocked out its going to be a blindside. Got i ****ing hate that ******.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •