Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    So why is Eddie George's wife on a show for a chance to win a million bucks?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple View Post
    So why is Eddie George's wife on a show for a chance to win a million bucks?
    They sometimes put people on there that have alot of money, it just makes for more drama. Will she tell people or not...will they hold it against her in the finals...etc. You cant have all poor sympathetic figures on there.

I like Sierra for the women, theres something just hot about her and that ridiculous striped get-up. The first few times i saw her i couldnt make up my mind whether she looked good or not...but she's grown on me.

For the guys it was JT all the way from the start,....even though i always think he looks a little like Commodus from Gladiator, lol. Aside from Coach and JT all the other guys are just boring and have no personality. The show needs "characters" to work. I mean Steven? Come on, im sure he's a nice guy but he's brings nothing in terms of entertainment value. Hell i watch every week and theres still some guys who i dont even know their name when i see them.

vCash
    It says Eddie George's wife was a former pop star.

Anybody know what group she was in, or what alias she used if she was solo?

vCash
    Yeah, Coach is the biggest tool. I've been saying this since day 1.

I love Tyson. He's sly and deceitful, and he's a prick. I have a feeling that Debbie is going to go aways. There's always that one nobody who just goes under the radar, and I think it's her. We know like nothing about her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

vCash
    Tyson is hilarious!

vCash
    That little plot to vote Brendan off, and then with Joe going home injured, could really blow up in their faces. Cause you know somehow Brendan is going to find out, and since he has an hidden immunity idol, he's got some safety to fall back on, others don't have that luxury, and from the preview, he's going after coach. Which quite frankly, makes Brendan, temporarily my favorite player. I hate coach. Next week should be quite interesting.
    i don't like girls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by superkegger View Post
    That little plot to vote Brendan off, and then with Joe going home injured, could really blow up in their faces. Cause you know somehow Brendan is going to find out, and since he has an hidden immunity idol, he's got some safety to fall back on, others don't have that luxury, and from the preview, he's going after coach. Which quite frankly, makes Brendan, temporarily my favorite player. I hate coach. Next week should be quite interesting.
    Everyone hates Coach.

vCash
    Man, I was really hoping JT and Stephen would go with Brendan and get rid of Coach. Oh well.

Now, Stephen and JT should blindside Coach and Tyson. IF they realize their position of power, with Erinn liking JT, and willing to go with him, and Sierra having no other options, and disliking coach, if JT, Stephen Taj, Erinn and Sierra have a 5-3 advantage on Coach, Tyson and Debbie. Plus they have a hidden immunity idol, which I don't think anyone but JT, Stephen and Taj know, since they all think the only one just left with Brendan.

So really, old Jalapao, can take out the 3 biggest physical threats (other than JT) in Brendan Tyson and Coach 3 weeks in a row. They should be able to realize this, as obviously Sierra has nowhere to go, but it makes no sense to vote off someone so weak both physically and mentally early. And Erinn and JT had that talk, and she like JT, or so she said, so if JT can swing her to his side, they could easily blindside Coach or Tyson next week, and then have whichever one is left floundering and then take out sierra if need be if that one wins immunity.
    i don't like girls

vCash
    Damn it, I also wanted JT and Stephen (and the exile alliance) to go with Brendan and Sierra. I don't want Sierra to go next week so I hope the other guys wake up to take out Coach.

I want Tyson, JT, Sierra or Erinn to win. I wouldn't mind if Stephen won either.

I don't want Coach, Debbie, Taj

This might be the first time that I like most of the people left.

vCash
    If coach wins, which seems impossible, cause I don't think he could get the votes from the jury, but if he somehow won, I don't think I could watch survivor ever again.
    i don't like girls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by superkegger View Post
    If coach wins, which seems impossible, cause I don't think he could get the votes from the jury, but if he somehow won, I don't think I could watch survivor ever again.
    I feel the same way, but I said the same thing about Parvati early in Fans vs. Favorites so I doubt I go through with it

I was really hoping JT and Stephen would have gone with Brendan, and it would have been perfect with Coach's group splitting their votes, they wouldn't even have needed a 5th. But I must say, this was an episode that finally turned up the heat a little bit. In order I want people to win:

1. Sierra
    2. Taj
    3. JT (He's lost a lot of brownie points with me over the past few weeks)
    4. Tyson
    GaP
    5. Erinn
    6. Stephen
    GaP
    7. Debbie (Who?)
    INFINITE GaP
    8. Coach

Sig Bet Record: 1-0

YOU'RE SPOILED

vCash
    I think either Debbie, Erinn or Stephen will end up winning. They're just going to fly under the radar, not be threats, and then end up winning some crucial challenge near the end and end up in the final 3. Maybe Taj too, if she can keep her mouth shut.

but you want sierra to win? Why, she's cute, but man, she seems pretty stupid.

I'd like to see Tyson win, or I did, until he allied himself with Coach, which is god damned unforgivable.
    i don't like girls

vCash
    Man, I was really hoping they would blindside coach. I cannot stand that guy.

I would like to see Tyson, JT, or Erinn win.

vCash
    I do not like Tyson at all. He seems to get off on other peoples pain. I was disappointed that JT did not help Brandon.
    Eddie Georges wife seems to be getting thinner out there.
    Did you believe Coach's story? A group of 4 and a half foot aborigines? Brandon caught on and was asking him some pretty good questions in regards to the military copter drop off. National Geographic "got wind" of his trip but he told them it was only for him? HMMM

I would prefer that Debbie, Erin or Sierra win this season. I dont mind strategical moves but I dont like when people pat themselves on the back for them or make them way too early for no real reason other than the spot light.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I do not like Tyson at all. He seems to get off on other peoples pain. I was disappointed that JT did not help Brandon.
    Eddie Georges wife seems to be getting thinner out there.
    Did you believe Coach's story? A group of 4 and a half foot aborigines? Brandon caught on and was asking him some pretty good questions in regards to the military copter drop off. National Geographic "got wind" of his trip but he told them it was only for him? HMMM

I would prefer that Debbie, Erin or Sierra win this season. I dont mind strategical moves but I dont like when people pat themselves on the back for them or make them way too early for no real reason other than the spot light.
    I think that's why I like Tyson.

And no way do I believe Coach's story. He likes ths spotlight, and I can't wait for him to be blindsided, cause he's such an ego maniac that he's never going to see it coming, even if it's plain to everyone, he's so full of himself, when he gets knocked out its going to be a blindside. Got i ****ing hate that ******.
    i don't like girls

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast