Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т
Holy crap: http://thepuckdoctors.com/2009/12/ma...ght-reel-goal/
....ok....maybe we could use him back in hockeytown these days....
Yeah... still not a Hossa fan.
bah. he's still one of my favorite players...it just sucks is a dirty hawk.
Merry Christmas guys, stay safe. Hope you have a happy holiday.
Merry Christmas indeed!
Back after a 10 day home for the holidays excursion to NY....damn this San Deigo 75 degrees!
Hope everyone had a good holiday.
10 days away from PSD is like 10 days off heroin....
Glad to have you back. Our holiday IGT's have been quiet, so hopefully the next ones will be more lively.
Been a rough week too. Kinda glad I didn't come on to rant...can't believe we're 10th in the west......wtf
I've watched injuries destroy my Giants, my Mets.....but never thought they'd hit the Wings.
So, me and my friends started making rules for a Red Wings drinking game, lol. We had a lot of fun writing rules for it, so here it is so far!
1. Detroit player scores: finish your beer
2. Drink for every second babcocks hair is on the screen
3. If a Detroit player scores a hattrick, drink every time the word "curly fries" is said.
4. If big Todd scores, chug your beer.
5. Every time Mickey says "holy mackeral", "gang", says "lookout/helm with his speed"(everytime helm touches the puck), talks about how maltby was a 50 goal scorer in juniors, or calls datsyuk "hudini": drink 5 seconds.
6. If there is a fight, drink as long as the fight is going on.
It's a work in progress, but it's really fun, and def gets you drunk lol.
Mickey is the best by the way. I can't imagine Wings games without him.