Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 554
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,910
    vCash
    1000
    Connection/computer issues is my reasoning.

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,672
    vCash
    0
    The only thing keeping me sane with no hockey is the Tigers.



    Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,910
    vCash
    1000
    Go Jays! Oh wait..

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Port Huron, MI
    Posts
    6,619
    vCash
    1500
    I've been watching the Tigers playoff games, but god that sport is just so boring. The Lions have been awful...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

    EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,672
    vCash
    0
    Yeah the Lions look like a waste this year



    Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,645
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Go Jays! Oh wait..
    Yeah....
    Blue Jays Ace Todd Redmond

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,645
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Yeah the Lions look like a waste this year
    I know. wtf??
    Blue Jays Ace Todd Redmond

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,672
    vCash
    0
    Special teams suck is a big problem.

    With the Tigers playing as well as they are though it's hard for me to get so upset about the Lions.



    Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    16,242
    vCash
    500
    Flag on the Lions....

    Next play: Dropped pass

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,672
    vCash
    0
    And today was a wild day for Detroit sports.

    Still no hockey though



    Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Port Huron, MI
    Posts
    6,619
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    And today was a wild day for Detroit sports.

    Still no hockey though
    This weekend was just awesome for Michigan sports. Tigers won, Lions won, Michigan won, State lost. It was frustrating but really the end result only could've been better if the lockout ended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

    EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,672
    vCash
    0
    I forgot about Michigan/MSU. Yeah those results made me happy too.

    Next week is going to be interesting. Is Michigan's D ready for LeVeon Bell? and can Denard move the ball against a tough MSU defense? On the flip side is Maxwell up for the big rivalry game? Can their o-line handle Jake Ryan and crew?



    Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    16,242
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWings13 View Post
    This weekend was just awesome for Michigan sports. Tigers won, Lions won, Michigan won, State lost. It was frustrating but really the end result only could've been better if the lockout ended.

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    16,242
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I forgot about Michigan/MSU. Yeah those results made me happy too.

    Next week is going to be interesting. Is Michigan's D ready for LeVeon Bell? and can Denard move the ball against a tough MSU defense? On the flip side is Maxwell up for the big rivalry game? Can their o-line handle Jake Ryan and crew?
    I'm so tired of losing to State, if Michigan can win in any way possible I'll be happy.

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Port Huron, MI
    Posts
    6,619
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I'm so tired of losing to State, if Michigan can win in any way possible I'll be happy.
    Couldn't agree more. I'm not the biggest college football fan in the world, but I watch all of the Wolverines' games and when they lose to State every year I never hear the end of it from my friends who are mostly State fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

    EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •