Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

GT #51: Devils (20-21-9) @ Derp Wings (20-20-9)

@

^Accurate representation of the Joe come March^

Date: Tuesday, January, 31st, 2017
    Time: 7:30 PM
    Channel: FSDT

Player to watch:

He's an NHL all star quality, apparently, so here's the nod.

Previous Highlight:

Nyquist-Zetterberg-Mantha
    Athanasiou-Nielsen-Vanek
    Tatar-Helm-Larkin
    Sheahan-Glendening-Abdelkader
    DeKeyser-Green
    Ericsson-Ouellet
    Kronwall-Jensen
    Extras: Marchenko, Sproul, Smith (IR)
    Via Ansar Khan

-Miller sent down to GR to make room for Larkin
    -Coreau in net
    -Jimmy sounds like he could be close, been sharing the same net with Petr in partice
    -Unfortunately it sounds like Smith could play soon, possibly this weekend. Not glad for his injury but had hoped he would just go away.

30 seconds in and the bar saves a goal.

40 seconds after and the Wings give up a goal Way to get these losers ready to go Trashill. Then again if these losers need to be prepped to play after a week off, maybe they don't belong in the pros.

The Devils have more shots, chances, and goals on our PP than we do. What a bunch of ****ing losers.

5-on-3 and these jokers still can't find a way to score. Better yet they could not even get a shot off. You could make the net as wide as the rink and I am convinced these morons would still find a way to miss. I am glad the Joe is booing them.

Get a goal only to give it back just as the period is wrapping up. Lol Dead Things.

2 short handed goals for the Devils tonight. Can Jimmy hurry back so we can give up on the Coreau experiment? Also gotta love this is the crap effort they give after the all-star break.

Oh joy a Tatar PP goal! That makes it 2-1 Devils regarding Wings PP chances.

And now Jensen scores. What once looked like a **** show, still technically is, could see the Wings tie the game up with 4 minutes still to go.

omg at 9 seconds left I thought they put it in, I jumped with my arms raised lol, damnit!

In the end losers find a way to lose. Good job Wings. Gotta keep that tank going I guess.

Looking like we'll be sellers at the bye week boys. We're in 3rd place guys, hopefully we can get a 1C or 1D out of this draft.

Patrick and Dahlin

Liljegren or Nico Hirshier and Lil Svechnikov

Dream teams
    Anthony Mantha

Spoil you with 2 angles baby boo

Unfortunately we are still stuck with the majority of this roster going into next season, so I can't imagine a lot will change (unless Trashill gets the axe). It might have to be a multi-year tank job to clear a lot of crap.

That's fine with me, suck for 2 years and get a couple decent players. Too bad this draft class is weak, luckily we should still suck for the deep 2018 draft.