Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

GT #5: Red Wings (3-1-0) @ Golden Knights (3-0-0)

@

Date: Friday, October 13th, 2017
    Time: 10:30 PM
    Channel: FSDT

Player to Watch:

I have not yet gotten a chance to see Vegas play so this game has a little more hype than a normal regular season game for me.

Sounds like Petr is in net which really is not a surprise given this is the second game of a B2B.

Finally Gus is on the score board. Z again with a nice set up on the odd man rush.

Good to see Gus get going

Also does anyone think Frk uses a small stick? This year getting to see him in HD and looking at his stick and release the two keys are his eyes and I think a smaller shaft.

I also hate to say E looked good last game and looks good the first 5 minutes here.....I hope I am not jinxing him saying this.....blame me

Now to get Tommy Tats going. Those two can be streaky but when they are going they are solid.

Nice save Petr!

Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    Also does anyone think Frk uses a small stick? This year getting to see him in HD and looking at his stick and release the two keys are his eyes and I think a smaller shaft.
    Its hard to notice at times because it blends in with the ice but I think you are right. The last rush his stick looked shorter than the Vegas winger.

Also, I hate Reilly Smith. He has not done a lot tonight but it seems like he is always scoring or involved in scoring against us.

I know he isn't tall but it looks like he is using a shorter stick even for his height. I was a six foot right hander and my stick was longer than that (maybe thats why I was terrible?).

Yes please lets get Tatar going and Petr has started strong lets see how he does on the PK

Nice kill. For the first ~12 minutes I really like the Wings effort, especially being that it is a B2B. I do not know how good this team can actually be yet but ideally this would be a win given what is coming next week (Tampa, Toronto, and Washington).

Ha. Looks like I spoke too soon about the play. Lucky Mrazek was up to the task during the late stretches of that period.

OK first period...Little sloppy in the middle but we had good zone time for a bit. I am paying a lot of attention to Frk and it was nice to see him get a little gritty in that last shift digging in there.

Boy can you tell Mantha is a big boy.

Of course its Reilly Smith to set up the goal.

Edit: Even better, Johnathan Marchessault scores the goal. The Florida connection still is bothering us even if they are not there anymore.

Lol that was just a bad turnover by XO...And Jensen needs to sell out and lay out there to block the only passing lane there was

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast