Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    Butter... must be a midwestern thing?
    Well, in any case, you're putting cheese on it too, right?
    Yes on the cheese

I don't know, I always thought they put butter on the bottom of pizzas. I've never made a pizza in my life. It's the one thing I haven't made.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Uh ... gag.

Although, I'm pretty sure you were trying to profess your affection towards me with this little slice of heaven.
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    Yeah but even if I was Catholic, I'd have a hard time believing the Pope was really speaking the word of God. It's kind of a stretch.
    It's a small price to pay for having wine at church.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Butter on the cheese?? Never had that.

And, I salt the bottom of the pizzas I make -- there's no butter down there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    It's a small price to pay for having wine at church.
    And where do you think you got that from? Christians took all the fun stuff from Judaism. We definitely do our fair share of drinking at religious events.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmthBluCitrus View Post
    Butter on the cheese?? Never had that.

And, I salt the bottom of the pizzas I make -- there's no butter down there.
    No not butter on the cheese. Butter on the bottom of the crust so it doesn't stick. Papa Johns seems like it has butter on the bottom of the crust.

vCash
    And where do you think you got that from? Christians took all the fun stuff from Judaism. We definitely do our fair share of drinking at religious events.
    Oh really? I though all we took from you was, putting knife to an infants penis.

vCash
    Oh really? I though all we took from you was, putting knife to an infants penis.
    Catholics do that too?
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    No not butter on the cheese. Butter on the bottom of the crust so it doesn't stick. Papa Johns seems like it has butter on the bottom of the crust.
    And Papa John's can go suck it.

Oh, except that garlic butter sauce.

vCash
    Catholics do that too?
    I don't think it's a religious thing, but more of everyone in this country about does it. Either way it's a f'd up thing, to know as a child I had a knife there

vCash
    And Papa John's can go suck it.

Oh, except that garlic butter sauce.
    For ****** chain places, I don't mind it. It's gooey. Their sauce rocks. i'd rather have pizza hut garlic bread with the garlic butter sauce. That way vampires can't get me in my sleep.

vCash
    My son is. But, it's a sanitary thing too, isn't it?

vCash
    For ****** chain places, I don't mind it. It's gooey. Their sauce rocks. i'd rather have pizza hut garlic bread with the garlic butter sauce. That way vampires can't get me in my sleep.
    Pizza Hut can suck it after Papa John's is finished.

vCash
    My son is. But, it's a sanitary thing too, isn't it?
    That's what the word on the street is. I mean I would have it done, but mine's for a whole different reason. I'm afraid when he loses his virginity he'll drop his pants, and if he's not cut his young harlot he met at the local 711 will be freaked out by it.

vCash

It was my husband's decision -- so it was probably based on religion (United Methodist). As a-religious as I am I could really care less; but the argument was made about the cleanliness of it, so I didn't object.

Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast