Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 369 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 2693193593673683693703713794194698691369 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

More speculation in the suntimes today regarding Havlat and the Hawks negotiating a new deal. Nothing new really except that he wont be dealt which is a no brainer.

Havlat doesn't have the shoulder and groin problems that limited his production the last two seasons, and neither he nor the Hawks are thinking about a trade-deadline move. General manager Dale Tallon and Allan Walsh, Havlat's agent, began contract talks last week.
    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/hocke...side11.article
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

aucoin=bad

Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    I voted for winning the stanley cup. Any time you don't win the Cup the season is a failure IMO. Isn't that the goal when the season starts?
    yes you are right.

Of course the outcome should be to win the stanley cup that is the goal. Would i be sad if they didnt? of course. But at the same time we have to be realistic on our team. We just arent there yet IMO. Each passing year we will become better.

he may have played well at times but to say "glimpses of something great" is a little too much

i hope he doesnt get dealt

Quote Originally Posted by stormbolter73 View Post
    Now that I agree with!
    im confused on if he is still ouchy why he just didnt take the break to just relax.

Chicago Blackhawks@Atlanta Thrashers 2/11 game thread

Well hopefully we dont have another meltdown. Whoever starts better have a good game. we need this game.

go hawks

Quote Originally Posted by DewsSox79 View Post
    im confused on if he is still ouchy why he just didnt take the break to just relax.

Im just hoping it is physical and not a mental thing.

ll be at work but the game will be recorded

i would love to see them take san jose or detroit to seven games(if that is what it takes) i want them to show up in the playoffs and not just flutter away and make the season an actual disapointment.

i kind of think that it maybe a physical which in turn is throwing off his mental game. i think once they come off this road trip and they get back to the UC kaner will start to find his way back on to the score sheet like we are used to. its only a matter of time before he picks it up again.

When Kris Versteeg gives blood he declines the needle and asks for a handgun and a bucket.

He needs a goal. Honestly.

im glad big buff and wiz are scratches

Can we please trade Barker... he's terrible... I want Wiz back! OK with Buff being out though

ur an idiot.... wtf is wrong with you?