Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should Patrick Kane be a healthy scratch?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

4 23.53%
  • no

13 76.47%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Should Patrick Kane be a healthy scratch?

Should Patrick Kane be a healthy scratch?

He hasn't played well recently(since @ det when he got hurt). They say he is healthy, so if he is, he hasn't done anything. do you think a healthy scratch would maybe light a fire under his *** or should we just let him be?

vCash
    I think every player that is in a major slump should have to sit for a game.

vCash
    Hes the face of the Franchise right now so no. If Quenville is going to light a fire under his *** then hell do it by not playing him as much.

What about Sharp? Toews? Seabrook?
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    Hes the face of the Franchise right now so no. If Quenville is going to light a fire under his *** then hell do it by not playing him as much.

What about Sharp? Toews? Seabrook?
    sharp yes....toews no.

seabrook a maybe

vCash
    Wow, since when do we make our best players a healthy scratch? Makes no sense to me at all, doesn't matter how poor they are...is Craig Adams going to play better? Is it really going to send the message to them when they are frustrated with their play as it is? I voted NO. Makes no sense to me

vCash
    yeah, theres no way.

vCash
    Nooooooooo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    Wow, since when do we make our best players a healthy scratch? Makes no sense to me at all, doesn't matter how poor they are...is Craig Adams going to play better? Is it really going to send the message to them when they are frustrated with their play as it is? I voted NO. Makes no sense to me
    you are probably too young, but players such as hull,bure,fedorov,etc etc have had healthy scratches due to slumps.

vCash
    i know young players like kane never get a slump buster healthy scratch, i think stamkos got one oh yeah he did for slumping

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DewsSox79 View Post
    i know young players like kane never get a slump buster healthy scratch, i think stamkos got one oh yeah he did for slumping
    Stamkos isnt anything. He hasnt done a damn thing in the NHL and hasnt even played a full season. I know what you mean and your point about scratching Kane but its just one of those things ya dont do. Imagine going to the United Center which sells out every game, and Kane isnt going to be playing because he's a healthy scratch. Thats going to piss off a lot of fans who spent their money on tickets and that is not what the Blackhawks organization wants to do.

So from a fans and a business perspective, God no.

And from the coach's perspective, I still say no.

vCash
    How will a player break out of a slump on the bench? For certain players you do this, but not for your stars. That is just plain and simple. Stars break out of slumps by working out the kinks and making their breaks eventually. Who are the two who voted yes, I would really really really like to hear your side to why we should sit Kane.

vCash
    My point on Kane is that his ankle is obviously not healthy and give him some extra rest right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sox71 View Post
    My point on Kane is that his ankle is obviously not healthy and give him some extra rest right now.
    i think there is something physical or mental after that hit that hurt him.

vCash
    no

vCash
    If your point is that he is not healthy and needs to take a rest...that is the furthest thing from a healthy scratch that you can have. That means he is sitting because he is injured. Kane has been skating very well over this road trip and has begun to create scoring chances again. I think his ankle is good to go. If you want to sit him because he is injured, then that isn't called a healthy scratch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast