Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Chicago Blackhawks@Atlanta Thrashers 2/11 game thread

Well hopefully we dont have another meltdown. Whoever starts better have a good game. we need this game.

go hawks

vCash
    ll be at work but the game will be recorded
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    im glad big buff and wiz are scratches

vCash
    Can we please trade Barker... he's terrible... I want Wiz back! OK with Buff being out though

vCash
    ur an idiot.... wtf is wrong with you?

vCash
    this is f***ing horse S**T, there is no signal, so i cant watch the game. comcast has way to many technical difficulties, they need to fix their **** soon.

When Kris Versteeg gives blood he declines the needle and asks for a handgun and a bucket.

vCash
    Hawks havent had possession in like 10 minutes

vCash
    hawks win!!!

from the game i saw they looked like hell

but a win is a win

When Kris Versteeg gives blood he declines the needle and asks for a handgun and a bucket.

vCash
    It wasn't pretty but i'll take it.

vCash
    D men made a lot of sloppy passes tonight, even Campbell and Keith. I hate to say it since I'm a Huet fan, but I think it's time for Khabi to get the number 1 spot.

vCash
    Well, at the end of the year it is still two points in the books. Not the Blackhawks best game tonight though.

I can't take it anymore in the faceoff circle. I think the Thrashers won 34 faceoffs to the Blackhawks 16. BAD. We need a second line center BAD. I can't take it anymore, this is going to cost us games, there is no doubt about it.

Khabibulin...great comeback from the last game. He needed this game and the Blackhawks did. Khabibulin made some great saves tonight and was on his game.

Byfuglien and Wiz being scratches surprised me. More so Wiz than Byfuglien, who has been struggling as of late. I think Wiz brings something to the table that no other defenseman brings. Wiz has a heavy shot and stands guys up at the blueline. Should be interesting when they both come back.

Cameron Barker. I still can't stand to watch him 5 on 5, because he is slow and turns the puck over, but like I said earlier, he should play about 8 minutes of 5 on 5 and 8 minutes of powerplay each night. Barker, in my eyes, will never be a top 4 dman but he has a heavy shot and when given time (like on the powerplay) I think he is very beneficial to a team, especially a playoff team. Good to see him pick up 2 assists on the powerplay.

Finally, this is why you don't sit your top players ladies and gentleman. Sharp got us going and Toews got the game winner. These guys are professionals and can take the game over, you don't sit them purposely.

Let's finish the road trip strong and take it from there

vCash
    talk about taking over a game boom.... holy hell kovalchuk!!

ive always known this guy was great, but WOW! He is unreal. I wonder how far malkin would be behind kovalchuk in points if he was on a team that actually had help around him.

vCash
    Oh if Kovluchuck was even on a mediocre team he wouldbe considered one of the faces of the league. Poor guy getting stuckin Atlanta like that. Such a hockey black hole with such a bright star getting sucked riht down it. No wonder the wolves stay good, Atlanta's draft picks are laways near the top. Fortunatly for he icehogs they arn't what they were last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    Well, at the end of the year it is still two points in the books. Not the Blackhawks best game tonight though.

I can't take it anymore in the faceoff circle. I think the Thrashers won 34 faceoffs to the Blackhawks 16. BAD. We need a second line center BAD. I can't take it anymore, this is going to cost us games, there is no doubt about it.

Khabibulin...great comeback from the last game. He needed this game and the Blackhawks did. Khabibulin made some great saves tonight and was on his game.

Byfuglien and Wiz being scratches surprised me. More so Wiz than Byfuglien, who has been struggling as of late. I think Wiz brings something to the table that no other defenseman brings. Wiz has a heavy shot and stands guys up at the blueline. Should be interesting when they both come back.

Cameron Barker. I still can't stand to watch him 5 on 5, because he is slow and turns the puck over, but like I said earlier, he should play about 8 minutes of 5 on 5 and 8 minutes of powerplay each night. Barker, in my eyes, will never be a top 4 dman but he has a heavy shot and when given time (like on the powerplay) I think he is very beneficial to a team, especially a playoff team. Good to see him pick up 2 assists on the powerplay.

Finally, this is why you don't sit your top players ladies and gentleman. Sharp got us going and Toews got the game winner. These guys are professionals and can take the game over, you don't sit them purposely.

Let's finish the road trip strong and take it from there
    barker and him getting his stats all nice and padded on the pp makes me ill. he will never ever be a top D guy.

the faceoffs- they are costing us big time, especially on the pk when we are in our zone. we need a 2nd liner badly!