Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

2009 Fantasy League - Yahoo by METSFRONTOFFICE

Yahoo Fantasy Leagues should be starting next week. In 08 they started Feb. 16th and in 07 it was Feb. 15th. I think it coincides with pitchers and catchers.

I will be running the same League as last year (very competitive League not for newbies), and I will do another league that will be less competitive (I guess).

League 1 . PSDMETS2009- at present.

METSFRONTOFFICE (in case you missed it, DEFENDING CHAMP)
    Schmooze
    Arlis
    bbs
    SJ
    nycdego
    A-1 Sauce

We have 3 spots left for this ten team League. I am looking for commitments from guys who played in the League last year, or guys who placed in the top 5 of the League that was ran by "This is the Year" as to keep this league as competitive as possible. If you were in one of the 2 leagues and stayed competitive ALL season please pm me. Soon as we get the 10 teams. I will let it be known. I have been asked by a couple of players if we can have this be a keeper league so I will ask all the players there opinions on it. Please don't pm me unless you fall under this category.

Once this League is full I will then put up another league with the same stats (Head to Head) and open it up to whom ever would like to join.
    Please DON'T pm me about this League until I fill the other League then I will post a notice and let you know when this league is ready to join.
    Thanks- In closing I look forward to laying the smack down on all you guys again this year and will cherish my victory of winning the most competitive Fantasy League in all of Fantasy Sports for the 2nd year in a row.

vCash
    I will BREAK you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by METSFRONTOFFICE View Post
    Yahoo Fantasy Leagues should be starting next week. In 08 they started Feb. 16th and in 07 it was Feb. 15th. I think it coincides with pitchers and catchers.

I will be running the same League as last year (very competitive League not for newbies), and I will do another league that will be less competitive (I guess).

League 1 . PSDMETS2009- at present.

METSFRONTOFFICE (in case you missed it, DEFENDING CHAMP)
    Schmooze
    Arlis
    bbs
    SJ
    nycdego
    A-1 Sauce

We have 3 spots left for this ten team League. I am looking for commitments from guys who played in the League last year, or guys who placed in the top 5 of the League that was ran by "This is the Year" as to keep this league as competitive as possible. If you were in one of the 2 leagues and stayed competitive ALL season please pm me. Soon as we get the 10 teams. I will let it be known. I have been asked by a couple of players if we can have this be a keeper league so I will ask all the players there opinions on it. Please don't pm me unless you fall under this category.

Once this League is full I will then put up another league with the same stats (Head to Head) and open it up to whom ever would like to join.
    Please DON'T pm me about this League until I fill the other League then I will post a notice and let you know when this league is ready to join.
    Thanks- In closing I look forward to laying the smack down on all you guys again this year and will cherish my victory of winning the most competitive Fantasy League in all of Fantasy Sports for the 2nd year in a row.
    If somehow people in your league last year cant join this year I would love to join but me any you kinda all ready discussed this if you remember.

vCash
    I did fairly well in 2 of 3 leagues last year, first place and second place, the last as was unable to attend the draft. But I would love to give it another go.
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Never, under any circumstance, stop rooting for the Mets. It's painful. It's unrewarding. It's downright torture. But it builds tremendous character - it makes the rest of life easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspy44 View Post
    No team looks "good", "gritty", or "fiery" when they are losing games. If the Mets start winning then that will lead everyone to start talking about what great fire and passion they have.... not the other way around.

vCash
    I have 2 ESPN leagues now, if there's room I'll do one on Yahoo!

vCash
    If there's room ill join as well.

vCash
    Yeah, I'd love to do a league with all of you guys too

vCash
    I'm running 2 leagues, and I was in 3 last year, came in 2nd in 2 and 3rd in 1. I want in!

vCash
    I'm down if mfo let's me join
    BRAIN TRUST
    johnnylee722 | MetsFan19 | dwright3b5 | jetsfan89 | Twinke Masta | ritz | MrSexy | jetsfan28

Charlotte Convicts MLB Re-Draft Clubhouse

Creed: So hey, I want to set you up with my daughter.
    Jim: Oh, I'm engaged to Pam.
    Creed: I thought you were gay.
    Jim: Then why would you want to set me up with your daughter?
    Creed: I don't know.

vCash
    I want in somehow some way...get it done you all need a little RonBurgundy in your league...a little afternoon delight?

vCash
    MFO I Pm'ed you saying I am IN

vCash
    Am I too late again? damn it, I wanted to join last season but I was late lol

If there's room, count me in.
    -----

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    Am I too late again? damn it, I wanted to join last season but I was late lol

If there's room, count me in.
    I will be starting another league in about 3 days I will count you inn. ;-)

vCash
    Ok, how many leagues are there? I wanted in but I guess my PM was late or something...