Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmthBluCitrus View Post
    Is he? Did not know that. Then again, I don't have much of an attention span for him.

I have Olbermann ADD.
    He has never gone Rosie O'donnell or anything....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF5iqdVQot4

That's the closest he's gotten. But he fits the bill of a lot of truthers.

Basically asks. "Why was Cheney so ready to seize more power after 9-11?" along with using the term "nefariously coincidental"....that's a conspiracy theorist.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    Also....Olbermann is a 9-11 truther.
    Enough said.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    Olbermann probably doesn't believe anything the 9-11 truthers say, but that being said... the 9/11 truthers say anti-Bush things, so it's not like Olbermann's gonna criticize them. Keith would pipe a dog if it hated Cheney.
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post
    Olbermann probably doesn't believe anything the 9-11 truthers say, but that being said... the 9/11 truthers say anti-Bush things, so it's not like Olbermann's gonna criticize them. Keith would pipe a dog if it hated Cheney.
    There are all different kinds of conspiracy theorists. I've wasted entirely too much time talking to them, and reading what they have to say. But, I have an internet connection and time to kill, and the mind will wander. Basically, I'm familiar with the talking points.

But, Olbermann is probably a truther. I would peg him as "LIHOP". Basically, the belief that the government knew about 9-11 in advance, but chose not to stop it to advance their political goals.

vCash
    There are all different kinds of conspiracy theorists. I've wasted entirely too much time talking to them, and reading what they have to say. But, I have an internet connection and time to kill, and the mind will wander. Basically, I'm familiar with the talking points.

But, Olbermann is probably a truther. I would peg him as "LIHOP". Basically, the belief that the government knew about 9-11 in advance, but chose not to stop it to advance their political goals.
    Unfortunately, those people are the hardest to disprove. Because there's always a little voice in the back of your head that says "Sure it's nuts, but what if?"

At least with things like steel temperature, the alleged missing passengers that were rerouted to some random city, the chances of phones working, the health of Bin Laden, the so called expert testimony, the spun eye witness recollections, etc you have facts.

But just like FDR and Pearl Harbor, people can never really say that Bush had no idea 9/11 was happening. Doesn't make it true of course, and the August PDB was ********. And unlike Pearl Harbor, shocking our population into war couldn't be justified as leading to a noble or right cause.
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    He's not as smart as O'reilly though. At times it seems that he (Olbermann) just cruises the left wing blogs, and pieces his show together from that.
    really? he's an encylcopedia of history. O'Reilly constantly messes up historical fact.

Olberman is waay smarter than O'Reilly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PHX-SOXFAN View Post
    really? he's an encylcopedia of history. O'Reilly constantly messes up historical fact.

Neither are as smart as Dennis Miller.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    or SBC....brightest of us all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetluver View Post
    or SBC....brightest of us all
    or senator Al Franken. Just sounds good to say.

vCash
    or senator Al Franken. Just sounds good to say.
    Pains me to say Al is pretty damn smart. Not my kind of smart. But book smart. Which is basically what you can say about Miller, not a democrats kind of smart but whicked book smart.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    Pains me to say Al is pretty damn smart. Not my kind of smart. But book smart. Which is basically what you can say about Miller, not a democrats kind of smart but whicked book smart.
    agreed, they are both on the same level.

vCash
    Dennis Miller? Just because he uses big words doesn't mean he knows a whole lot more about what's going on than any other talking head.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash

I guess that's just another example of you being an independent thinker, right?

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post
    I guess that's just another example of you being an independent thinker, right?
    I don't even watch the guy. I watch O'Reilly more so I can call out the BS talking points of rightist blowhards. BUt if anyone were to watch both, I think the intellect is easier to see with one more than the other.

vCash
    I don't even watch the guy. I watch O'Reilly more so I can call out the BS talking points of rightist blowhards. BUt if anyone were to watch both, I think the intellect is easier to see with one more than the other.
    I tend to watch both and O'reilly is better than Olbermann.

Major props to rdwilliamson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast