Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PHIfaninSPAIN View Post
    remember when keith olberman worked for espn? he didn't seem like such a douchebag then. olberman lost my respect a long time ago, i dont read anything he writes or take him seriously.
    He actually worked for Fox Sports I believe.
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    Yeah I've noticed them acting a lot like 2003-era Republicans.
    If he's doing so in an attempt to be ironic, he's ****ing brilliant. As a performance art type thing. That'd be some Andy Kauffman type ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post
    He actually worked for Fox Sports I believe.
    No he was a sportscenter anchor, and then was cohost with Dan Patrick, then left and then came back for like an hour a day. Then him and Dan Patrick both left.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    No he was a sportscenter anchor, and then was cohost with Dan Patrick, then left and then came back for like an hour a day. Then him and Dan Patrick both left.
    Oh my bad, I forgot he worked there. I know he worked for Fox for 3 years or so though.
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    Oh my bad, I forgot he worked there. I know he worked for Fox for 3 years or so though.
    Yes. They gave him his own show to lure him from ESPN. Then he got canned for whatever reason. And that's why he hates Rupert Murdoch so much.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    Yes. They gave him his own show to lure him from ESPN. Then he got canned for whatever reason. And that's why he hates Rupert Murdoch so much.
    Ah that's right, I forgot he got fired from Fox. I knew he was there for awhile but I forgot he got canned.

Also he hates a lot of people.

vCash
    Olbermann's excuse is he reported Murdoch's company was going to sell the Dodgers in 2001. Murdoch then fired him.

Obviously Murdoch denies the report, and for what it's worth, his company sold the Dodgers in 2004. But I doubt a smart business man like Murdoch is going to hold off on selling the Dodgers for three years just so Olbermann looks crazy.

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    No one stays mad because they get canned in broadcasting. It is a way of life. The job is thought of as a temp job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetluver View Post
    No one stays mad because they get canned in broadcasting. It is a way of life. The job is thought of as a temp job.
    Yeah...and Olbermann totally doesn't seem like the type to hold a grudge.

vCash
    Haha. My issue with Olbermann is he's like Bill O'reilly. But more arrogant, if possible. And lacking any sense of journalistic talent.

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    Haha. My issue with Olbermann is he's like Bill O'reilly. But more arrogant, if possible. And lacking any sense of journalistic talent.
    He's not as smart as O'reilly though. At times it seems that he (Olbermann) just cruises the left wing blogs, and pieces his show together from that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    He's not as smart as O'reilly though. At times it seems that he (Olbermann) just cruises the left wing blogs, and pieces his show together from that.
    It wouldn't surprise me. O'Reilly at least has a team of grunts to do that stuff for him
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    Also....Olbermann is a 9-11 truther.

vCash
    Is he? Did not know that. Then again, I don't have much of an attention span for him.

I have Olbermann ADD.
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast