Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    I've also watched both, and unfortunately I can't last more than 5 minutes in either programs. The personalities are too grating for me to put up with. But there's no doubt that Olbermann isn't as intellectually gifted as O'Reilly. Even though they both try to show off and use big words on purpose.

Actually, O'Reilly gets the advantage because he didn't give Rachel Maddow a job. Anyone who does that must be ********.
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PHX-SOXFAN View Post
    really? he's an encylcopedia of history. O'Reilly constantly messes up historical fact.

Olberman is waay smarter than O'Reilly.
    O'reilly has a bachelor's degree in history.

Does "constantly mess up on historical facts" = misstate something about WW2 that Olbermann obsessed over?

And again. Keith Olbermann is a 9-11 truther.

But you don't get to compare liberals to conservatives. You've shown yourself incapable to do so, when you claimed that Hillary Clinton was vastly more qualified than Condi Rice to be Secretary of State.

BUt if anyone were to watch both, I think the intellect is easier to see with one more than the other.
    Yes. It is.

Hey...wait a minute. I recall an argument where you bragged about Al Franken going to Harvard.....O'reilly went to Harvard.

Since we don't have IQ tests for either of them...let's go by education.

O'reilly = BA in history, MA in broadcast journalism, and a Master of Public Administration from Harvard.

Olbermann = BA in communications.

I went with Wikipedia, so maybe it underrepresented Olbermann....is that the extent of Olbermann's education?
    Last edited by gcoll; 02-09-2009 at 11:07 PM.

vCash
    Olbermann also has extensive training in how to wear the most ridiculous outfits. And on how to ***** like a menopausal 50 year old woman. And how to talk/shout in riduculous voices (ie "Worst Person... in the WOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD") without realizing how ridiculous he is.
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post
    Olbermann also has extensive training in how to wear the most ridiculous outfits. And on how to ***** like a menopausal 50 year old woman. And how to talk/shout in riduculous voices (ie "Worst Person... in the WOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD") without realizing how ridiculous he is.
    But I like it.

Major props to rdwilliamson

Zep is offline Another Caucasian, Gary.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSoxDrew View Post
    ****ing media would mess up a free lunch/hooker.
    I would like to know more about this "free lunch/hooker" that you speak of.

Thanks to vick27m for the userbar.

A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    O'reilly has a bachelor's degree in history.

Does "constantly mess up on historical facts" = misstate something about WW2 that Olbermann obsessed over?

And again. Keith Olbermann is a 9-11 truther.

But you don't get to compare liberals to conservatives. You've shown yourself incapable to do so, when you claimed that Hillary Clinton was vastly more qualified than Condi Rice to be Secretary of State.

Yes. It is.

Hey...wait a minute. I recall an argument where you bragged about Al Franken going to Harvard.....O'reilly went to Harvard.

Since we don't have IQ tests for either of them...let's go by education.

O'reilly = BA in history, MA in broadcast journalism, and a Master of Public Administration from Harvard.

Olbermann = BA in communications.

I went with Wikipedia, so maybe it underrepresented Olbermann....is that the extent of Olbermann's education?
    O'Reilly went to Harvard in the mid 90's after he was already on "Inside Edition". If anybody cares.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry34 View Post
    O'Reilly went to Harvard in the mid 90's after he was already on "Inside Edition". If anybody cares.
    Not particularly. But ok.

Honestly, I'd be more impressed with a journalism degree from Syracuse or Ithaca since those two schools specialize in communications.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    Not particularly. But ok.

Honestly, I'd be more impressed with a journalism degree from Syracuse or Ithaca since those two schools specialize in communications.
    Yes.

But I'm never impressed by a communications degree.

vCash
    Yes.

But I'm never impressed by a communications degree.
    It's all about what you do with the degree.

Honestly, any undergraduate degree is worth about as much as any other if you don't pair it with useful internships and the like.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    It's all about what you do with the degree.

Honestly, any undergraduate degree is worth about as much as any other if you don't pair it with useful internships and the like.
    Sure. But communications is a BS degree....they even say so on the Simpsons.

vCash
    Sure. But communications is a BS degree....they even say so on the Simpsons.
    And arguing with Homer is useless.......DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetluver View Post
    And arguing with Homer is useless.......DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Homer Simpson is never wrong.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234