Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Olbermann: Cheney doing the work of terrorists

Finally tonight, as promised, a Special Comment on former Vice President Cheney's remarks about the prospects of future terrorist attacks in this country. Flatly, it may be time for Mr. Cheney to leave this country.

The partisanship, divisiveness and naiveté to which he ascribed every single criticism of his and President Bush's delusional policies of the last eight years, have now roared forth in a destructive and uninformed diatribe from Mr. Cheney, that can only serve to undermine the nation's new president, undermine the nation's effort to thwart terrorism, and undermine the nation itself.
    Source: MSNBC.nbc.com

I will be honest i havent read this yet but i figure it will be interesting.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Who cares what Olbermann or Cheney think at this point

I know some will get all snotty about it but really who listens to either of them........who cares what they think.

If they both fell of the face of the earth it would be fine with me
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    From what I heard all Cheney said was he wouldn't be surprised if we got attacked again or something along those lines I'm not sure. Still though, Olbermann needs to find something else to do beside bash Bush and Cheney, both are gone, let it be.

Major props to rdwilliamson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsrule View Post
    From what I heard all Cheney said was he wouldn't be surprised if we got attacked again or something along those lines I'm not sure. Still though, Olbermann needs to find something else to do beside bash Bush and Cheney, both are gone, let it be.
    Definitely, but i enjoy hearing Olbermann's craziness and Dick Cheney's craziness, it multiplies in craziness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Definitely, but i enjoy hearing Olbermann's craziness and Dick Cheney's craziness, it multiplies in craziness.
    Ehh, I don't know if Cheney is crazy, but that's just an opinion, I probably could compare him more to Glenn Beck, those two going at it would be hilarious.

Major props to rdwilliamson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsrule View Post
    Ehh, I don't know if Cheney is crazy, but that's just an opinion, I probably could compare him more to Glenn Beck, those two going at it would be hilarious.
    Not even close to Olbermann's crazy but i think he has some very crazy tendencies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

vCash
    So...Olbermann's stance is that criticizing the actions of the president undermines his ability to fight terrorism? And that it "helps terrorists"??

Odd.

Also. Take note of this liberals. The far right is not the only side that "attacks people's patriotism".

You've got Nancy Pelosi calling the GOP "unpatriotic" for missing a meeting, and you've got Olbermann insisting that Dick Cheney needs to leave the country for claiming that Obama's closing of Gitmo may be a bad move.

vCash
    I think it's time to throw Olbermann into Gitmo. At least until he starts liking the country he lives in.
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    Actually this is an save face move trying to make their administration look good. Come on Olberman plays media crazy but Dick cheney is ****ing crazy
    Rest in peace to a Real Warrior and a real Hero
    may you guard the gates of heaven forever
    Sgt. Merlin German United States Marine Corps

[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/img4/hendrickszr3.jpg/1

All We Do Is WIN

vCash
    This is the worst politicial "situation" article I have EVER read. Just terrible. 2 contradictions, 2 misquotes... 2 contradictions, 2 misquotes... B01l***** droning on and on for 4 paragraphs...
    for 4 paragraphs...

We all want Obama to work out, but let's not look stupid doing this.

****ing media would mess up a free lunch/hooker.

Christ, help us all.
    Last edited by ChiSoxDrew; 02-07-2009 at 04:52 AM.

vCash
    Well considering they've attacked us on more then one occasion. I wouldn't be surprised either. I mean they have been trying fro quite a while to do it again. Eventually they probably will succeed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    So...Olbermann's stance is that criticizing the actions of the president undermines his ability to fight terrorism? And that it "helps terrorists"??

Odd.

Also. Take note of this liberals. The far right is not the only side that "attacks people's patriotism".

You've got Nancy Pelosi calling the GOP "unpatriotic" for missing a meeting, and you've got Olbermann insisting that Dick Cheney needs to leave the country for claiming that Obama's closing of Gitmo may be a bad move.
    Yeah I've noticed them acting a lot like 2003-era Republicans.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    remember when keith olberman worked for espn? he didn't seem like such a douchebag then. olberman lost my respect a long time ago, i dont read anything he writes or take him seriously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PHIfaninSPAIN View Post
    remember when keith olberman worked for espn? he didn't seem like such a douchebag then. olberman lost my respect a long time ago, i dont read anything he writes or take him seriously.
    I dont really remember but they did something about him and Dan Patrick and it seems like they were good. I guess that is why he is being shifted into sports on his current network.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast