Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Now that article is talking about indiana, and my hometown South Bend. I'll have Obama know that the 2 highways he's talking about, yea, our governor already had this in the plan to start these projects this year. When listening to Obama yesterday in Elkhart I was pissed that he was sort of passing this idea as his own. He should have said your governor wants to do these projects and my plan will help him do these, so he can do even more projects. I think it would have shown bipartisanship, and helped him greatly.
    Yea you were.

But, the thing is, he's making a good attempt at drawing in GOP Govs. In Indiana yesterday -- Florida today.

Good political strategy.
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc_Wr3aker View Post
    Link

Hopefully This Helps
    wake up sheep

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by d00d View Post
    wake up sheep
    baaaahhhhh

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Now that article is talking about indiana, and my hometown South Bend. I'll have Obama know that the 2 highways he's talking about, yea, our governor already had this in the plan to start these projects this year. When listening to Obama yesterday in Elkhart I was pissed that he was sort of passing this idea as his own. He should have said your governor wants to do these projects and my plan will help him do these, so he can do even more projects. I think it would have shown bipartisanship, and helped him greatly.
    Seeing your hometown is South Bend, just hum along....fight on for old SC

As far as the origin of a given idea, he said he would accept ideas from all sides if they were good ones. sooooo it seems that you are saying he is telling the truth.

vCash
    baaaahhhhh
    I did that awhile back. I forget to whom I did it. Probably a Ron Paul supporter.

Oh, and Go Notre Dame!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetluver View Post
    Seeing your hometown is South Bend, just hum along....fight on for old SC

As far as the origin of a given idea, he said he would accept ideas from all sides if they were good ones. sooooo it seems that you are saying he is telling the truth.
    I'm talking about the town hall. He seemed to me as saying the federal government was going to do this. When in fact, it's the state is going to do this, (unless they give us money, adn then we use that original money on other parts of our highway plan that are scheduled to start in 2-3 years).

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Oh and Cab. We are going to unleash Te'o on you this year.

vCash
    I haven't heard him passing on any of the ideas for projects as his own. I've heard him ask governors and mayors for projects that are ready for shovels in the ground in the next 9 months. All of the projects that are getting funded have been in the works for a while. they just wouldn't have the money until now.

vCash
    But at least you are humming along ....fight on for old SC....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PHX-SOXFAN View Post
    I haven't heard him passing on any of the ideas for projects as his own. I've heard him ask governors and mayors for projects that are ready for shovels in the ground in the next 9 months. All of the projects that are getting funded have been in the works for a while. they just wouldn't have the money until now.
    at the town hall it sure sounded like it.

vCash
    I wouldn't say that he necessarily passed it off as his own idea. He'd have to be pretty aware of the Indiana road system and I'm sure that's not the case.

He did not, however, give credit where credit was due.

vCash
    I just got invited by my department chair to join him at the school's advisory board meeting (corporate execs from local companies like boeing, emerson, etc.). He's taking banking, I'm taking employment, and in his words, "we can disagree on fiscal. That should get the discussion flowing!"

Only problem is that it's at 7am so I have to leave home at 5:45. Bleh.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    That sounds like fun -- except for the time. Enjoy that.

vCash
    I should note that my chair is an ardently conservative economist, in the vein of Mankiw. He's like the anti-Krugman.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    I should note that my chair is an ardently conservative economist, in the vein of Mankiw. He's like the anti-Krugman.
    So basically you want to debate a brilliant mind, with your liberal agenda. Shame!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast