Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post

Favorite current Steeler: Big Ben but Downtown Antonio Brown is a close second

Favorite former Steeler: THE BUS

Other Sports: Basketball, Orlando Magic
    Welcome to the forum brother. If you need anything, ask. If you don't need anything, don't ask. I do not provide beverage service! Common misconception.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    hey guys, saw you talking about borntradejerseys. I have seen that site when looking for jerseys online and thought it was either a scam or the jerseys would be complete crap and last a couple months or something. Have you all bought products there. If so, what is the quality. Replica, Authentic, cheap piece of crap? lol.

Thanks in advance for anyone who responds!

I never checked in but have posted obviously.

Favorite current Steeler: Polamalu, and it really isn't close.

Favorite all-time Steeler: Lambert

I am a sports fanatic. Favorite teams outside of NFL are the Pens, the Pirates, the redsox because I hate the yanks, the SA Spurs, and even a soccer fan. Root for Real Madrid. I have posted with many of you already and look forward to more, and a successful Steelers and Penguins season!! I'd like to see 2013 be exactly like 2009, where the steel town wins two titles!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSports4387 View Post
    hey guys, saw you talking about borntradejerseys. I have seen that site when looking for jerseys online and thought it was either a scam or the jerseys would be complete crap and last a couple months or something. Have you all bought products there. If so, what is the quality. Replica, Authentic, cheap piece of crap? lol.

Thanks in advance for anyone who responds!

I never checked in but have posted obviously.

Favorite current Steeler: Polamalu, and it really isn't close.

Favorite all-time Steeler: Lambert

I am a sports fanatic. Favorite teams outside of NFL are the Pens, the Pirates, the redsox because I hate the yanks, the SA Spurs, and even a soccer fan. Root for Real Madrid. I have posted with many of you already and look forward to more, and a successful Steelers and Penguins season!! I'd like to see 2013 be exactly like 2009, where the steel town wins two titles!
    They are authentic and great quality form my experience. I used to be really into jerseys and could tell the slightest inperfection. I have a Crosby Malkin and Neal all form there perfect. I also have a Ben sepulveda and Woodley form there that are perfect. I have not got any of the Nike nfl ones but I assume they are the same quality.

vCash
    Thanks!! I'll have to pick one up sometime soon!

vCash
    Hey all!! Noob here to the forums, and glad to see the ranks of the black and yellow here. Good day to youn's!!!

Here's a few questions to get started:

Who's your favorite current Steeler?
    - Brett Keisel

Who's your favourite former Steeler?
    - Lynn Swann;The Bus; Heinz Ward; Lambert; Ham; Mel Blount; Woodson; Harris;

Are there any Steeler games you remmeber more than others?
    - my first game ever at 3 Riversre-season 1980 vs the Jets

What other sports do you watch, and what other teams are you a fan of?
    Hockey is my most favorite sport ,but I am a Toronto Maple Leafs fan there; Cincy Reds are my baseball team; Notre Dame in College football

Anything else you'd like to share?
    The Terrible Towel is the flag that flies right underneath the American flag at my house!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xpucksx View Post
    Hey all!! Noob here to the forums, and glad to see the ranks of the black and yellow here. Good day to youn's!!!

- Brett Keisel

Hockey is my most favorite sport ,but I am a Toronto Maple Leafs fan there; Cincy Reds are my baseball team; Notre Dame in College football

The Terrible Towel is the flag that flies right underneath the American flag at my house!!
    Welcome man nice to have you if you have any site questions feel free to message me. Hope to see you posting.

vCash

- Brett Keisel

Welcome! Can't believe you've been to 3 Rivers, that's awesome. Pretty much all of us here are in our late teens/early 20's, I personally am 21 and started really following the Steelers in 2003 and 2004. It'll be great to hear your perspective, you actually were there and saw it all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    Welcome! Can't believe you've been to 3 Rivers, that's awesome. Pretty much all of us here are in our late teens/early 20's, I personally am 21 and started really following the Steelers in 2003 and 2004. It'll be great to hear your perspective, you actually were there and saw it all.
    I'm 22 and have been to 3 rivers Heinz field isn't that old

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    I've been to Three Rivers for Pirates games. I'm only 26. And I've basically lived in New England my whole life. #noexcuses

vCash
    You're all still older than me...just sayin...get off my ***, ok???

Still, 1980. Been through the good (70's), the bad (80's), the good again (90's), the bad again (late 90's), more good (2000's), and now whatever this is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    first of all...JRM is that your pup in your Avatar? I love Huskies, and their is nothing on this earth better than a Husky pup!!! Have had them all my life. Currently have 2

I got into the Steelers in1973. Went to many games from 1980 on...actually have not been to Heinz Field yet (I'm a teacher, so I am poor!!!). Was lucky enough to grow up and follow thru the late 70's, and beyond. I saw many of the good old Browns/Steelers rivalry games up in Cleveland as well in the old stadium.

Still have my Lynn Swann jersey from back then, my original Terrible Towel, all of my football cards...got to meet Franco Harris in 1980 and have pics of him and I in front of the players entrance of 3 Rivers. gotta dig those out

vCash
    got into the Steelers in1973. Went to many games from 1980 on...actually have not been to Heinz Field yet (I'm a teacher, so I am poor!!!). Was lucky enough to grow up and follow thru the late 70's, and beyond. I saw many of the good old Browns/Steelers rivalry games up in Cleveland as well in the old stadium.

Still have my Lynn Swann jersey from back then, my original Terrible Towel, all of my football cards...got to meet Franco Harris in 1980 and have pics of him and I in front of the players entrance of 3 Rivers. gotta dig those out

^That's my jealous face. I've still never been to a game. Lived in New England all my life, and even when they do travel to face the Pats, Giants or Jets, as a broke college student I could never afford to go. A friend of mine has season tickets to the Pats and invited me since the Steelers are supposed to go there next season, I may finally be able to experience my first Steelers game.

vCash
    well I am jealous of you cause I love New England. Would rather live there than where I am currently! That would be cool for you to see your first game at Foxboro. i have been to that stadium many times as well...the Pats are my second favorite NFL team

vCash
    first of all...JRM is that your pup in your Avatar? I love Huskies, and their is nothing on this earth better than a Husky pup!!! Have had them all my life. Currently have 2

I got into the Steelers in1973. Went to many games from 1980 on...actually have not been to Heinz Field yet (I'm a teacher, so I am poor!!!). Was lucky enough to grow up and follow thru the late 70's, and beyond. I saw many of the good old Browns/Steelers rivalry games up in Cleveland as well in the old stadium.

No not my pup but I love huskys and am getting one in June when I get my own place.
    I've been to three rivers for two pre season games Heinz for one regular season game and many college games and high school.
    The place I've been most is console energy center been to about 15 pens games the last 2 years

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast