Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Pittsburgh Steelers Official Off Topic Thread XV: WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!!

Finally. I'm not a thug at the zoo anymore lol

vCash
    YOu will always be a thug at a Zoo.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    LMFAO. Man I need to see some baseball

vCash
    I need the draft I'm bored and hockey is on vacation

vCash
    Combine this coming weekend

vCash
    I want the actual draft lol next week will be good though with the network launch chi you buying it?

vCash
    Yea im gonna get it. I gotta get a few things pretty soon. I need to get some new basketball shoes. Im gonna get some Kobe's. The network of course. Some summer clothes and I also want the retro 9 Air Jordan Barons. They will match everything White Sox I have seeing how it is inspired for when he played for our minor league. Yup I got big dreams lmfao

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    Yea im gonna get it. I gotta get a few things pretty soon. I need to get some new basketball shoes. Im gonna get some Kobe's. The network of course. Some summer clothes and I also want the retro 9 Air Jordan Barons. They will match everything White Sox I have seeing how it is inspired for when he played for our minor league. Yup I got big dreams lmfao
    I'm getting the network, titanfall, and I've been looking into buying a house. I kinda wanna buy a rental property I've been looking into it a lot. I'm not sure though if I wanna buy a starter house or a prosperity to rent out.
    Either way it won't be till like July

vCash
    I got a "starter house" if you want to call it that.

Its a first floor with a great room, kitchen, dining room all in one. Theres a half bath on that floor, then the upstairs is a loft that looks over to below, but only open to the front with a full bath at the back, so that's my bedroom. The basement is finished and was intended to be the master but I didn't like it so that's my library/office/ man cave.

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    I need to get some more PS4 games soon. Infamous and MLB The Show 14 fer sure

vCash
    No PS4 or XBOX 1 for me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    No PS4 or XBOX 1 for me
    Xbox one is amazing and worth it even without gaming. I love never switching inputs for anything now

vCash
    You mean the XBox NSA? haha

But I don't play much anymore and that $1000 got me a much nicer engagement ring.

vCash
    I went from sega to sega drream cast to ps2 and thrn also got xbox to the 360 and got a ps3 way later and I hate the xbox one. Ps4 for me. My last system for at least 10yrs. And btw all that was from like when I started playing at like age 4 lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    I went from sega to sega drream cast to ps2 and thrn also got xbox to the 360 and got a ps3 way later and I hate the xbox one. Ps4 for me. My last system for at least 10yrs. And btw all that was from like when I started playing at like age 4 lol
    I played both and the Ps4 isn't better at anything IMO and Xbox offers so much more.

What don't you like about xbox one

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast