Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 381
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Madison Area, WI
    Posts
    375
    vCash
    1500
    1 - Location: Madison area, WI
    2 - Favorite Current Packer: Greg Jennings, Charles Woodson
    3 - Favorite Former Packer: LeRoy Butler
    4 - How long have you been a Packer backer: 18 Years
    5 - Anything else you'd like us to know: Seriously a draft fanatic, I can't get enough of it. Every year I have my final mock (about my 4590th version), my big board of prospects, and actual draft board for draft day. Love going to training camp, talking football, just a huge Pack fan. We share season tickets in a corner Endzone box, so I've made about 3-4 games per year since we got the tickets 4 years back.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    UND
    Posts
    13,323
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome! Great to have you on board guys, you seem like good posters. Stay active, we can never have enough good Packers fans on here.
    SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    74
    vCash
    1500
    Hey guys. I'm new here. I'm a HUGE Vikings fan. Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to having some friendly rivalry arguments. Lets just keep it clean and friendly

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,713
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmYou View Post
    Hey guys. I'm new here. I'm a HUGE Vikings fan. Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to having some friendly rivalry arguments. Lets just keep it clean and friendly
    Welcome to the forums.

    Keep it clean and friendly and there shouldn't be any problems in here.
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    74
    vCash
    1500
    I know on game-day it gets heated, but a few days later we should be able to talk about the game.

    One thing I hate though is excuses, no matter who wins, they won. If you guys won, then you were the better team. Same goes the other way

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,713
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmYou View Post
    I know on game-day it gets heated, but a few days later we should be able to talk about the game.

    One thing I hate though is excuses, no matter who wins, they won. If you guys won, then you were the better team. Same goes the other way
    Exactly, i agree with you.

    Well you seem like a pretty level-headed poster, so i hope to see you around some. Its always good to talk with posters that aren't Packers fans.
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    74
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Exactly, i agree with you.

    Well you seem like a pretty level-headed poster, so i hope to see you around some. Its always good to talk with posters that aren't Packers fans.
    Likewise. I like giving my opinions on all teams, so if you guys see me in here, dont give me a hard time just because I'm a Vikings fan

    I'm just giving my honest opinion...

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,713
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmYou View Post
    Likewise. I like giving my opinions on all teams, so if you guys see me in here, dont give me a hard time just because I'm a Vikings fan

    I'm just giving my honest opinion...
    If you don't cause any problems(and i don't think you will), then everything will be fine.

    There will always be a poster or two that doesn't care what you have to say because you are a "Viqueens" fan, but i wouldn't worry about it. For the most part everybody is cool in here.
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    74
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    If you don't cause any problems(and i don't think you will), then everything will be fine.

    There will always be a poster or two that doesn't care what you have to say because you are a "Viqueens" fan, but i wouldn't worry about it. For the most part everybody is cool in here.
    Okay cool. Thanks for the welcome

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    UND
    Posts
    13,323
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome to PSD, I'm sure you'll like it here..
    SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    227
    vCash
    1500
    Home- Hammond WI

    Favorite present- Tauscher until its in stone he's not coming back

    Favorit past- All I ever wanted to be was Reggie White was infatuated with that man starting in the late 80's almost died and went to heaven when he picked MY Packers!

    Born and raised with the Green and Gold attended first game in '86 at County Stadium vs. the Bengals right before my 5th B-day, Pops bought us all a "Bears still suck" T-shirt.

    Have attended many games at Lambeau including the "We want the ball and we're gonna score" game, Favre's 200th against the Rams, the whiteout game vs. the Seahawks, and the let down the following week in -15 cold vs. the Giants, and many many more. Watched this forum from afar for a long time until I decided to join about a month ago. And lastly I love my Packers with all my heart but they will always play a close 2nd to my love for the Brewers

    Also I consider myself lucky to have the father that I have, he really know his Packers and I've been fed all the stories of him listening on his transistor radio in the 50's, and the subsequent stories of Packer glory from when he was a young 20 something in the 60's, always love listening to him talk about watching Super Bowl 1 in his barracks at Fort Campbell weeks before he took his rifle overseas.
    Last edited by Reevo; 03-31-2009 at 06:41 AM. Reason: addition

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    whitewater,wi
    Posts
    6,397
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmYou View Post
    Okay cool. Thanks for the welcome
    didnt take this cat long to get banned ....... and so much hope was there, now he is just another banned vikings fan.........

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,713
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    didnt take this cat long to get banned ....... and so much hope was there, now he is just another banned vikings fan.........
    It was our old friend Brendan.
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

  14. #74
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bolingbrook, IL
    Posts
    5,968
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    It was our old friend Brendan.
    You know, I actually thought of that when I was reading his posts because he used so many smilies. Brendan constantly used them in the same way and it always annoyed me....lol

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15
    vCash
    1500
    1 - Location: Southern California
    2 - Favorite Current Packer: Driver, Jennings, Woodson, Barnett
    3 - Favorite Former Packer:Favre, Butler, White, Freeman(that catch agaisnt the vikings in overtime is still one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen)
    4 - How long have you been a Packer backer: 15 years
    5 - Anything else you'd like us to know: I've been checking this site out for awhile and finally decided to sign up, and my dad is a diehard Vikings fan go figure :S

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •