Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Favorite Current packer: Kampman, Woodson, and A Rod
    Favorite former packer: Favre, Gilbert Brown, Reggie White
    How long I've been a packer backer: For about 12 years.
    Anything else you need to know: I actually believe Ted Thompson is going to make a splash in free agency this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanph30 View Post
    It's great to see you guys that are long time readers are signing up or posting more. I used to be a long time reader and didn't post but becoming an active poster was a great decision. Keep signing up guys, It's a blast to be in the discussion too!
    yea i took forever to sign up too..i would so be a mod by now hahaha

JobaRules!!= Badass

Props to vick27m

vCash
    baseball team: who do you think?
    College football team: Notre Dame
    NBA team: San Antonio
    NHL: Buffalo Sabres
    Fighter: BJ Penn

Favorite Packer: Greg Jennings
    Favorite Packer Player of the Past: Brett Favre and Reggie White
    Breakout Player of 09': Justin Harrell

vCash
    Favorite Current Packer: Aaron Rouse or Kampman
    Favorite Former Packer: LeRoy Butler... Favre SHOULD be my current, but it was good while it lasted.
    How long have you been a Packer backer: Mid 80's (i'm 28)
    Anything else you'd like us to know: it's tough to support a team that ALWAYS seems to be in "rebuilding mode" in the middle of Dallas Cowboys country... man i hate them.

vCash
    Location: Chicago (born and raised right in Chicago as a Packer fan)
    Favorite Current Packer: Kampman or Barnett
    Favorite Former Packer: Favre, Bryce Paup, Reggie White, Sterling Sharpe
    Packer Backer since 89 (I'm 24)
    Anything else to know about me: I was the guy walking down the hallway at school (in chicago) after every bears defeat wearing one of my Packers jerseys getting things thrown at me

I hope we're going to draft one of the following in preferred order: Raji, Curry (neither will be there), Top 3 OL, Cushing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    u get sick of AFN commercials ever????
    who doesnt....they're the worst.
    Free steak at when the Packers win 10 games this year! Courtesy of Hawkeye.

vCash
    1 - Location: Florida
    2 - Favorite Current Packers: Aaron Rodgers/Donald Driver/Greg Jennings/Aaron Kampman/Nick Collins/Nick Barnett/Charles Woodson/Al Harris
    3 - Favorite Former Packers: Brett Favre/Reggie White/LeRoy Butler/Antonio Freeman
    4 - How long have you been a Packer backer: Ever since I knew what football was
    5 - Anything else you'd like us to know: I'm tired of watching all of my friends teams win championships

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubFanInFL View Post
    1 - Location: Florida
    2 - Favorite Current Packers: Aaron Rodgers/Donald Driver/Greg Jennings/Aaron Kampman/Nick Collins/Nick Barnett/Charles Woodson/Al Harris
    3 - Favorite Former Packers: Brett Favre/Reggie White/LeRoy Butler/Antonio Freeman
    4 - How long have you been a Packer backer: Ever since I knew what football was
    5 - Anything else you'd like us to know: I'm tired of watching all of my friends teams win championships
    Nice! Another new Packer fan from Florida.

Welcome to the Forum, enjoy!
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    Favorite Current packer: Kampman, Driver, Rodgers
    Favorite former packer: Favre, Reggie, Butler, Paup
    How long I've been a packer backer: Since I became old enough to watch football thanks to my dad.
    Anything else you need to know: I work with Viking "fans" everyday and I am sooo thankful that my dad is a Packer fan so I was raised loving the greatest team in America. I have the best friends in the world and they are all die hard Packer fans which makes Sunday fundays that much better. Go Pack Go!!

vCash

Favorite Current Packers: Charles Woodson / Jennings

Favorite Former Packers: Reggie White

How long have you been a Packer backer: since I was like 5.

Anything else you'd like us to know: I'm about to punch my TV right now, Syracuse is pissin me off. They kinda remind me of the pack you dont know whose gonna show up game to game. lksdfjhvlkhweroufhrh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Yankee View Post
    Fighter: BJ Penn
    I'm praying they give in and let them have a fight here in NY. UFC in the garden would be amazing.

vCash

Favorite current Packers: Rodgers, Jennings, WOODSON, Kampman, Tauscher (grew up a few mins from me, and my Jr High football coach coached Tausch for a lil while in Jr High)

Favorite Ex-packers: Favre, White, Henderson, Brooks, Free, G Brown, Santana Dotson, Ahman.

Learned to love the Pack: As soon as I was interested in football, so 92ish.

Least favorite Packers: Jamal Reynolds, Ahmad Carroll, Longwell, (anyone who goes to the vikes), Ross Verba

Anything you need to know: I love the Pack, always have, always will. Ive been to 7 or 8 games now not including one family night and one preseason game. Went to the 08 playoff game against Seattle!!

I was at training camp in 2001. Brett Favre used to always get a ride in the van to Hinkle Field. He was already in the van ready to go and decided at the last minute he was going to ride a bike to practice!!! He rode right past me, and I patted him on his throwing shoulder!! This was and is my greatest memory as a Packer fan. It was cool, even the security guys around the fence were saying how rare it is that he rides a bike over!!
    Last edited by Urbs; 02-07-2009 at 01:31 PM.

It's all in the bars

vCash
    Im not a Packer Backer but my best friend is and as a Steelers fan, I respect the Packers. I love the history and standards the team has. Good luck in the offseason! 3-4 will be good for you guys...Pack has the perfect secondary for it already.

1 - Location: Southern California
    2 - Favorite Current Packer: Aaron Rodgers, Aaron Kampman
    3 - Favorite Former Packer: Brett Favre
    4 - How long have you been a Packer backer: Won't claim Packer Backer but i've enoyed the team for about 8 years now
    5 - Anything else you'd like us to know: You guys stole the player I wanted my Steelers to take last year - Jordy Nelson. That guy can contribute!

vCash
    Location: Chicago (I love to hate on the Bears and was going crazy when they lost to the Colts in the Super Bowl)

Favorite Current Packers: Driver (socalpacker's sig is sweet!!), Kampman

Favorite Former Packers: we all loved Reggie and Favre, but I really enjoyed Sterling, LeRoy, and Wayne Simmons

How long have you been a Packer backer: ever since I can remember......which was about 1984/1985 (born 11/6/78)

Anything else you'd like us to know: Favorite teams in order are.....the Pack, the Cubs (from growing up 10 years in Phoenix and watching them on WGN when I'd come home from school), and the Phoenix Suns

vCash
    Location- Waukesha, WI

Favorite Current Packer- Greg Jennings, Charles Woodson

Favorite Former Packer- Desmond Howard, De'mond Parker

How long have you been a Packer backer- almost 1,000 years

Anything else you'd like us to know- Packer, Brewer, Bucks, Wisconsin, Marquette fan. Love Wisconsin sports, and I'm looking forward to being active in the Packers forum!!!!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast