Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Hey Remember........

Random boredom thread for us.

Talk about forgotten players (good and bad) from the Packers past and maybe talk about where they are now if applicable.

I'm more talking about obscure ones.

How about:

S Aaron Rouse.

Virginia Destroyers[edit]
    Rouse continued with the UFL for the 2011 season, joining the Virginia Destroyers for the 2011 season. A highlight of Rouse's time with the Destroyers was the 2011 UFL Championship Game, in which Rouse recorded three interceptions en route to a 17-3 win; Rouse was designated the game MVP.
    UFL MVP what a beast. He was actually pretty damn good. I think that team had a good ex NFL DE too. I remember Rouse had a RIDICULOUS intercept from his pressure (yes, Iw atched the UFL, kiss my butt).

Give me some guys.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    "We might as well call him Patrick Swain. It's not like he's ever going to see the field, get mentioned by an announcer in the game, or do anything to justify his roster spot, because he sucks."

looooooooooooooooooooooooool

Nailed it.

vCash
    Cyril Obiozor

loooooooool omg

vCash
    13 people who viewed this thread are lame.
    [QUOTE=det32;28757687]assuming you where going to say something about me being "harsh" or "hatting" on Wilson.. i hate to brake it to you but he is a "borderline starter" at best.. my 20th- 25th QB.. that's not hating that's just being real.. /QUOTE]

vCash
    IDK but my mind right away went to one of my favorite all time decent packers: Najeh Davenport.

I knew he played for the Steelers for a bit after he left but idk he played with the Colts. Not much else, sorry to pick someone lame but that's all she wrote on the guy.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Lol dookie was awesome

vCash
    Torrance Marshall... thought he was a for sure thing... ended up as a FB/LB in the arena league for a couple years...

vCash
    Always had a weird obsession with obscure WRs on the Pack. Started with Derrick Mayes, moved to Corey Bradford and then the ultimate Ruvell Martin. I have no clue what those dudes are up to, but I know Rodgers still mentions Ruvell sometimes on his Tuesday radio show.

vCash
    Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila one of my favorites KGB and the Kamp of Pain Kampman.

vCash
    Terrell Buckley.

vCash
    love me some T Buck... I saw he's the CB's coach for Akron... thought that was pretty cool

vCash
    Samkon Gado!

vCash
    Lawrence Guy. Got hurt right away from us and never got a chance. I've heard his name a few times watching Chargers games.

Breno Giacomini sucked a lot for us. Played pretty well for Seattle this year.

vCash
    how about the PS WRs we had that everyone thought would be superstars because of PreSeason performances.

Diondre Borel - spent time on Tampa's PS and was with Titans until released during preseason cuts

Tori Gurley - spent time on Vikings, Raiders, Tampa, Chargers, and Browns PS before finally making Browns 53

Chastin West - was signed off Packers PS by Jacksonville was released the next year signed a Futures Contract with Detroit this year.
    Eddie Lacy

Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast