Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^ You've got a point there about privileges. It's vital that there be a separation in terms of health and education between the rich and the poor. Maintain that division and protect all that is good and right.

vCash
    I am so grateful this is now law so it is no longer a debate topic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersin08 View Post
    Why should one group (the poor) recieve any more help from the government than anyone else?
    Because first of all, they need it. And secondly, a lot of other, richer people get a lot more help from the government than the poor do.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    health is not a privilege... it's part of that whole "LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" thingamajig...

EVERYONE deserves to be healthy in america... especially defenseless kids!
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

Zep is offline Another Caucasian, Gary.
    vCash
    My parents pay for my health insurance.
    Stopped reading here...

Thanks to vick27m for the userbar.

A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men.

vCash
    Health care and education are not rights, they are privelages. I think if parents were forced to start paying for public schooling we would see more involvement by the parents, and an overall better performance by problem students, or removal of problem students which would improve the group as a whole. Right now a lot of these parents have nothing invested in their children's education, they rent, and don't pay property taxes.
    what do you think your property taxes, and state taxes are for?

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Last edited by SmthBluCitrus; 02-06-2009 at 11:56 AM.
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    Health care and education are not rights, they are privelages. I think if parents were forced to start paying for public schooling we would see more involvement by the parents, and an overall better performance by problem students, or removal of problem students which would improve the group as a whole. Right now a lot of these parents have nothing invested in their children's education, they rent, and don't pay property taxes.
    Oh, you're right. I forgot we had a caste system here in the U.S.
    Cubs Bears Bulls Blackhawks FOREVER

I told Jerry Angelo how to land Jay Cutler, and he obliged.

vCash
    That's a sad, sad statement.

Life is an inalienable right in this country. Without good health, we have no life.

And you seriously don't believe that people shouldn't have a right to an education? I can understand that Glenn Beck might rather have a group of brainless zombies listen to him, but you've gotta know better than that.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    That's a sad, sad statement.

Life is an inalienable right in this country. Without good health, we have no life.

And you seriously don't believe that people shouldn't have a right to an education? I can understand that Glenn Beck might rather have a group of brainless zombies listen to him, but you've gotta know better than that.
    So you think we should close abortion clinics right? That interferes with someone's right to a life. How about that fertility clinic that allowed that lady to have 8 embryos implanted in her? What kind of life will those 8 plus the 6 she already has have? Don't give me the liberal ******** about how we need to give everyone a chance at life, when you support places that take lives, and create freaks that will have terrible lives. Health care is not a right, it's a service that you pay for, much like a TV. Education is also a service that should be paid for, not given to you for free. Alot of people rent and pay no property taxes, shouldering the burden of the education system on home owners who may not even have children.
    Who Is John Galt? Atlas is Shrugging.

vCash
    you just compared health care to paying for cable

your logic fails
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    So you think we should close abortion clinics right? That interferes with someone's right to a life. How about that fertility clinic that allowed that lady to have 8 embryos implanted in her? What kind of life will those 8 plus the 6 she already has have? Don't give me the liberal ******** about how we need to give everyone a chance at life, when you support places that take lives, and create freaks that will have terrible lives. Health care is not a right, it's a service that you pay for, much like a TV. Education is also a service that should be paid for, not given to you for free. Alot of people rent and pay no property taxes, shouldering the burden of the education system on home owners who may not even have children.
    If you really want to get technical -- as it's clear you do -- abortions occur pre-life.

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    you just compared health care to paying for cable

your logic fails
    That's what happens when you get home schooled. Because obviously, since education shouldn't be provided, he definitely must not have gone to school.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    If you really want to get technical -- as it's clear you do -- abortions occur pre-life.
    Cue in the abortion debate. Where does life being!

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Cue in the abortion debate. Where does life being!
    It's the fallback option for any Talk Radio listener. Once their leader has been shown to be incompetent, they'll drag out their social values and say that anyone who disagrees is giving them "liberal ********."

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast