Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,207
    vCash
    1500

    Crazy Protest in front of the Capital Building.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6ewXGyPRTU

    You have to watch this video...

    I disagree with a bunch of stuff he says (dots on the mailbox)... but most of what he is saying is correct.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, MO / SIUe
    Posts
    35,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6ewXGyPRTU

    You have to watch this video...

    I disagree with a bunch of stuff he says (dots on the mailbox)... but most of what he is saying is correct.
    Remembering your past conspiracy-laden posts, I'm going to pass on anything you say I "have to watch" especially when your next sentence sounds like that.

    You need to stop listening to all that craziness. If you feel like the US media isn't telling the whole story, go online and read from other news sources. But make them legit. Not some lunatic protesters.
    Member of the Owlluminati

    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    21,581
    vCash
    1500
    The man in the video is insane.

    I disagree with a bunch of stuff he says (dots on the mailbox)... but most of what he is saying is correct.
    Most of what he says?

    His main point is that the government is going to use FEMA death camps to exterminate/enslave the populace....what part of that is correct?
    Last edited by gcoll; 02-03-2009 at 11:53 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    The man in the video is insane.


    Most of what he says?

    His main point is that the government is going to use FEMA death camps to exterminate/enslave the populace....what part of that is correct?
    Like I said... I didn't agree with all of it.

    The FEMA DETENTION centers do exsist... not to exterminate people... but to detain them... mainly Illegal aliens and protesters at first... but then it will get worse.

    You are about to see some serious civil unrest in America.




    This month... Yes this month... you will see some serious economic problems... The Dow Jones is not gonna look so pretty at the end of the month.

    You'll see.

    Oh yea... 9-11 wasn't an inside job... it was an international job.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Des Moines IA
    Posts
    9,701
    vCash
    1500
    The DJIA hasn't looked good in months -- so saying that it won't be "pretty" February 28th isn't a stretch of the imagination by any means.

    Besides, the S&P500 is a better market indicator.
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,022
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    Like I said... I didn't agree with all of it.

    The FEMA DETENTION centers do exsist... not to exterminate people... but to detain them... mainly Illegal aliens and protesters at first... but then it will get worse.

    You are about to see some serious civil unrest in America.




    This month... Yes this month... you will see some serious economic problems... The Dow Jones is not gonna look so pretty at the end of the month.

    You'll see.

    Oh yea... 9-11 wasn't an inside job... it was an international job.
    what economic news. Why don't you try making predictions, instead of waiting till something happens if you are so sure of things. And it's not even going to be hard. Put 30 different top companies, or 15 different industries on one dart board throw a dart. There you go you got, your industry/company. Next dart board have 3 options, Declinging sales, declinging profits, or wider then expected loss. Throw a dart board at that. Now you have your prediction, and guess what we are in a god damn recession, you have a good chance at your prediction being right.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,022
    vCash
    1500
    And gcoll said it best last time. Wake me up when the revolution starts.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,022
    vCash
    1500
    so i actually took the time to watch the video. Reason number 1048328904139 people think Ron Paul is a cook, is theirs a big Ron Paul for president sign being held up. And better yet, it's a ****ing yard sign complete with 2 small metal bars to go in the yard. Jesus that's hilarious.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,022
    vCash
    1500
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA this is awesome. Democrats and crazy's hate Dick Cheney and Haliburton.

    I'll be gone for awhile today. It's 30 minute drive normally, and a 45 minute in snowy conditions today, back to my house from work. I need to go home right this second and see if I have a red dot or a blue dot on my mailbox. I hope it's the dot that will shoot me right in the head, that way I don't have to work in a Halburtian camp.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,022
    vCash
    1500
    Wow Bush Cheney and Osama are buying up all our ammunition. SOB. That's why Bush bought that new ranch.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,022
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4jTq...eature=related


    That's a video from the same guy who uploaded the video doomsday posted. We were supposed to have a crisis on Jan 21st and 22nd. Evidentally his magic the world is ending here comes the new world order 8 ball was off.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, MO / SIUe
    Posts
    35,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    Remembering your past conspiracy-laden posts, I'm going to pass on anything you say I "have to watch" especially when your next sentence sounds like that.

    You need to stop listening to all that craziness. If you feel like the US media isn't telling the whole story, go online and read from other news sources. But make them legit. Not some lunatic protesters.
    I'm quoting myself here to make a point. I warned you all.

    And D-D, believe me, none of this stuff is real. Check news sources from around the world. Even nations that hate the US aren't talking about this for a reason -- it's fake.
    Member of the Owlluminati

    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,022
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    Like I said... I didn't agree with all of it.

    The FEMA DETENTION centers do exsist... not to exterminate people... but to detain them... mainly Illegal aliens and protesters at first... but then it will get worse.

    You are about to see some serious civil unrest in America.




    This month... Yes this month... you will see some serious economic problems... The Dow Jones is not gonna look so pretty at the end of the month.

    You'll see.

    Oh yea... 9-11 wasn't an inside job... it was an international job.
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    I'm quoting myself here to make a point. I warned you all.

    And D-D, believe me, none of this stuff is real. Check news sources from around the world. Even nations that hate the US aren't talking about this for a reason -- it's fake.
    Not me. I'm having my guys build me a bomb shelter. They are painting it 4 different colors to confuse the eventual international overlords. I'm also currently wearing a aluminum foil hat, so they xray machines can't get me!
    Last edited by behindmydesk; 02-04-2009 at 10:41 AM.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,022
    vCash
    1500
    Oh crap i just read your fist post. You said 9/11 was an international job. NO ****ING ****. IT was people from the middle east that did it. Awesome. You really uncovered something there! Good work in deed.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,022
    vCash
    1500
    according to this video the Dutch are beating the NWO. So we got that going for us.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Iyjr...eature=related


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •