Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Crazy Protest in front of the Capital Building.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6ewXGyPRTU

You have to watch this video...

I disagree with a bunch of stuff he says (dots on the mailbox)... but most of what he is saying is correct.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6ewXGyPRTU

You have to watch this video...

I disagree with a bunch of stuff he says (dots on the mailbox)... but most of what he is saying is correct.
    Remembering your past conspiracy-laden posts, I'm going to pass on anything you say I "have to watch" especially when your next sentence sounds like that.

You need to stop listening to all that craziness. If you feel like the US media isn't telling the whole story, go online and read from other news sources. But make them legit. Not some lunatic protesters.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    The man in the video is insane.

Most of what he says?

His main point is that the government is going to use FEMA death camps to exterminate/enslave the populace....what part of that is correct?
    Last edited by gcoll; 02-03-2009 at 11:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    The man in the video is insane.

Most of what he says?

His main point is that the government is going to use FEMA death camps to exterminate/enslave the populace....what part of that is correct?
    Like I said... I didn't agree with all of it.

The FEMA DETENTION centers do exsist... not to exterminate people... but to detain them... mainly Illegal aliens and protesters at first... but then it will get worse.

You are about to see some serious civil unrest in America.

This month... Yes this month... you will see some serious economic problems... The Dow Jones is not gonna look so pretty at the end of the month.

You'll see.

Oh yea... 9-11 wasn't an inside job... it was an international job.

vCash
    The DJIA hasn't looked good in months -- so saying that it won't be "pretty" February 28th isn't a stretch of the imagination by any means.

Besides, the S&P500 is a better market indicator.
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash

The FEMA DETENTION centers do exsist... not to exterminate people... but to detain them... mainly Illegal aliens and protesters at first... but then it will get worse.

This month... Yes this month... you will see some serious economic problems... The Dow Jones is not gonna look so pretty at the end of the month.

You'll see.

what economic news. Why don't you try making predictions, instead of waiting till something happens if you are so sure of things. And it's not even going to be hard. Put 30 different top companies, or 15 different industries on one dart board throw a dart. There you go you got, your industry/company. Next dart board have 3 options, Declinging sales, declinging profits, or wider then expected loss. Throw a dart board at that. Now you have your prediction, and guess what we are in a god damn recession, you have a good chance at your prediction being right.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    And gcoll said it best last time. Wake me up when the revolution starts.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    so i actually took the time to watch the video. Reason number 1048328904139 people think Ron Paul is a cook, is theirs a big Ron Paul for president sign being held up. And better yet, it's a ****ing yard sign complete with 2 small metal bars to go in the yard. Jesus that's hilarious.

vCash
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA this is awesome. Democrats and crazy's hate Dick Cheney and Haliburton.

I'll be gone for awhile today. It's 30 minute drive normally, and a 45 minute in snowy conditions today, back to my house from work. I need to go home right this second and see if I have a red dot or a blue dot on my mailbox. I hope it's the dot that will shoot me right in the head, that way I don't have to work in a Halburtian camp.

vCash
    Wow Bush Cheney and Osama are buying up all our ammunition. SOB. That's why Bush bought that new ranch.

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4jTq...eature=related

That's a video from the same guy who uploaded the video doomsday posted. We were supposed to have a crisis on Jan 21st and 22nd. Evidentally his magic the world is ending here comes the new world order 8 ball was off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    Remembering your past conspiracy-laden posts, I'm going to pass on anything you say I "have to watch" especially when your next sentence sounds like that.

You need to stop listening to all that craziness. If you feel like the US media isn't telling the whole story, go online and read from other news sources. But make them legit. Not some lunatic protesters.
    I'm quoting myself here to make a point. I warned you all.

And D-D, believe me, none of this stuff is real. Check news sources from around the world. Even nations that hate the US aren't talking about this for a reason -- it's fake.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash

You'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    I'm quoting myself here to make a point. I warned you all.

And D-D, believe me, none of this stuff is real. Check news sources from around the world. Even nations that hate the US aren't talking about this for a reason -- it's fake.
    Not me. I'm having my guys build me a bomb shelter. They are painting it 4 different colors to confuse the eventual international overlords. I'm also currently wearing a aluminum foil hat, so they xray machines can't get me!
    Last edited by behindmydesk; 02-04-2009 at 10:41 AM.

vCash
    Oh crap i just read your fist post. You said 9/11 was an international job. NO ****ING ****. IT was people from the middle east that did it. Awesome. You really uncovered something there! Good work in deed.

vCash
    according to this video the Dutch are beating the NWO. So we got that going for us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Iyjr...eature=related

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast