Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    It'll be interesting next year, because its hard to think that Jerry Rice and Emmit Smith won't both get in on their first ballot. And agree that the voters HATE the broncos as well, I feel like Terell Davis should be an easy choice for the HOF, 2000 yards, 2 superbowls, and he probably put Elway over the top.
    For All The News On All The Teams

vCash
    It's good to see McDaniel finally get in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Pretty much, we have been discussing this fact, they apparently said it on Mike and Mike a couple days ago. I just cant believe that the voters overlooked him so badly. I understand that the voters dont like guys like Bronco players for some reason, only reason i see that Randy Gradishar isnt in the HOF, i mean he has 2000+ tackles...
    well reporters are dicks and hold grudges because someone was pissed off and didnt give them an interview so they punish them by this. Gradishar averaged over 200 tackles a season that is amazing. 200 tackles in one season is amazing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    Andre Reed????

come on now.him and Carter should both be in there. If they arent next year then something is really wrong.
    Carter will get in before Andre Reed IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ragman View Post
    I'm very happy Bob Hayes finally got in. He was long overdue, IMO.
    I Totally Agree. He changed the passing game forever.

vCash
    Shannon Sharpe should've been in, no questions asked. He held almost all of the receiving records for TE's. He blocked for not one but two 2000 yard rushers. He won three SB's. Only reason he didn't make it is because he was a Bronco.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by agj88 View Post
    well reporters are dicks and hold grudges because someone was pissed off and didnt give them an interview so they punish them by this. Gradishar averaged over 200 tackles a season that is amazing. 200 tackles in one season is amazing
    Do you have proof of said 20tackles a season or 2000??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bahama0811 View Post
    Shannon Sharpe should've been in, no questions asked. He held almost all of the receiving records for TE's. He blocked for not one but two 2000 yard rushers. He won three SB's.
    agree.

Only reason he didn't make it is because he was a Bronco.
    yeah everyone is a big bronco hater

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-E-T-S View Post
    Do you have proof of said 20tackles a season or 2000??
    Is the Pro Football HOF website reliable enough?

The all-time leader in tackles (2,049) for the Broncos, Gradishar never missed a game, playing in 145 consecutive matches. He led all Broncos defenders in tackles nine consecutive years, including his final season in 1983. He accounted for 33 turnovers during his career, on 20 interceptions and 13 fumble recoveries. In 1980, against the Cleveland Browns, he returned an interception a team-record 93 yards for a touchdown. It was one of the four career touchdowns he scored. Twice his teammates voted him defensive MVP, first in 1978 then again in 1980.

In 1983, after 10 seasons of play, four of which the team advanced to the playoffs, Gradishar, after one final Pro Bowl appearance, decided to go out on top and announced his retirement at the relatively young age of 31.
    Source: Profootballhof.com

Note that he is not a member, just a "Class of 2008 Finalist".
    Member of the Owlluminati!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12