Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Pro Football HOF class announced

Bruce Smith, Rod Woodson, Randall McDaniel, Bob Hayes, Derrick Thomas and Ralph Wilson Jr. were elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame today.

The six members were part of a class of 17 finalists. Final voting was held Saturday in Tampa, Fla., site of Super Bowl XLIII.

The 2009 class will be enshrined at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio, this summer.
    http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories...t_500380.shtml

I'm just mad Bob Kuechenberg didn't make it

But I'm glad DT got in he deserves, if it were not for his accident he could have been first ballot.

vCash
    how did cris carter not get in. same with shannon sharpe they need to let more people in each year there are so many people backed up that people who desearve to be in there will never get a chance

vCash
    tez

vCash
    I'm very happy Bob Hayes finally got in. He was long overdue, IMO.

vCash
    Good for Woodson. He was a fantastic safety for a long, long time. But how the hell was Cris Carter left out? He is arguably one of the 10 best WR's of all time. That's rough.

Patriots Playoffs 2012: Go Hard Or Go Home!

vCash
    http://www.profootballhof.com/assets...g_92_color.jpg

I can't tell if this a real picture or a caricature of Randall McDaniel.

vCash
    In my opinion, Shannon Sharpe should have got in. Alos, what does Cris Carter have to do to get into the HOF. Apart from that, i'm happy with the selection, especially with Rod Woodson.

vCash
    Cris Carter should have gotten in... At least everyone was deserving.

vCash
    Andre Reed????

come on now.him and Carter should both be in there. If they arent next year then something is really wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    Andre Reed????

come on now.him and Carter should both be in there. If they arent next year then something is really wrong.
    they wont be they dont like putting two people from the same position in at the same time

vCash
    anyone have a list of the 17 finalists?

vCash
    I wont dignify the HOF with my anger because Shannon Sharpe needs to be a HOFer and they clearly dont know what they are doing. I read on a Broncos site that i read a few days ago that the HOF voters were actually voting on him as a WR instead of TE.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Derrick Thomas is the man and he deserves it. the man had 8 sacks in one game, he is a beast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I wont dignify the HOF with my anger because Shannon Sharpe needs to be a HOFer and they clearly dont know what they are doing. I read on a Broncos site that i read a few days ago that the HOF voters were actually voting on him as a WR instead of TE.
    even so sharpe put up better numbers than alot of WR in the HOF. his nubers are better than lynn swann, john stalworth , bob hayes. its a shame they guy was the best TE in his era and he and tony gonzalez are the 2 best recieving TEs of all time. im not even a brocos or ravens fan and this pisses me off, sharpe was one of my favorit players to watch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by agj88 View Post
    even so sharpe put up better numbers than alot of WR in the HOF. his nubers are better than lynn swann, john stalworth , bob hayes. its a shame they guy was the best TE in his era and he and tony gonzalez are the 2 best recieving TEs of all time. im not even a brocos or ravens fan and this pisses me off, sharpe was one of my favorit players to watch
    Pretty much, we have been discussing this fact, they apparently said it on Mike and Mike a couple days ago. I just cant believe that the voters overlooked him so badly. I understand that the voters dont like guys like Bronco players for some reason, only reason i see that Randy Gradishar isnt in the HOF, i mean he has 2000+ tackles...
    Member of the Owlluminati!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast