Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Brady isn't a great qb!!!!

Living in new england i always have to hear blah blah blah brady is the best qb ever, blah blah blah....

Brady is a product of a great system, he is not an elite qb, and he does not deserve to be mentioned along with the great qb's of all times...........

Take a look at this season...
    Cassell is not a great qb. In the pre-season he was trash.. Every1 saying he was the worst qb in the league (including back ups and 3rd stringers)
    but once cassell got used to the pats qb system he started having huge numbers and huge games......and the pats proved they can win w/o brady

when he goes to another team he wont do so good.

So thats why brady isn't as good as he appears. You can plug any qb into that system and make um look like a superstar...

What do you guys think???????

Thanks for the sig fanofphilly

DALLAS COWBOYS (GETTING READY FOR 09 )
    BOSTON CELTICS (TIED 1-1 W/ MAGIC)
    BOSTON REDSOX (18-11)(5-0 VS YANKEES)
    BOSTON BRUINS (DOWN 1-2)

Time for Terrell Owens to shine elsewhere... Soon to be all-time touchdown reception leader!!!
    59 touchdowns to pass Jerry Rice..

Yes, Brady is overrated, but he is still one of the, if not the best QB in the league, and one of the best in the history of the NFL. You cannot undermine success, especially in the postseason. Results matter, and those 3 rings matter.

And Larry Fitzgerald isn't that great a receiver. I think I might have seen him drop a pass a few years ago. Maybe not. Either way, he sucks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali
    “People do say I'm cocky, some say I need a good whuppin', some say I talk too much. But anything I say I'm willing to back up.”

Are you serious about Brady right now??? Why would they pay him so much money if they could get any scrub and pay them nothing??? Its not about the system if you cant make the passes I dont care what your system is...He is not one of the greats..He is the greatest in NFL right now noones on his level...You should be proud of that..

What passes???

The 2 yards passes or all the passes behind the line of scrimmage that his wr's or rb's take the distance and he gets all the credit for... How many times in a game does he throw 5 yards beyond the l.o.s not many,. And b4 they got moss it was hardly at all..... I get to see all of their games on tv so i know what i see....

BOSTON BRUINS (DOWN 1-2)

Time for Terrell Owens to shine elsewhere... Soon to be all-time touchdown reception leader!!!

And b4 he got used to the system this season cassell was a scrub too. And he did just fine...

They missed the playoffs cuz there defense is all ancient.

BOSTON BRUINS (DOWN 1-2)

No.

i dunno about the bet qb ever but he will go down in the very least top 15 ever. as for now i dont care what system your in you cant make clutch apart of the system. brady has to be the greatest clutch qb ever

Quote Originally Posted by KINGofKINGS28 View Post
    And b4 he got used to the system this season cassell was a scrub too. And he did just fine...

They missed the playoffs cuz there defense is all ancient.
    They had the 8th best defense in the NFL last season.

It doesn't matter why he is a great quarterback. It doesn't matter if a quarterback gets great by just natural born talent or playing in a great system. You are ridiculous. Most people give credit to the organization, but the organization made him a great quarterback, and any actual football fan can see that. Maybe you'll be a true football fan someday.

#FreeSimmons

Total defense they weren't even in the top 12

BOSTON BRUINS (DOWN 1-2)

Put brady on another team and he will be a rex grossman

BOSTON BRUINS (DOWN 1-2)

ur crazy

I think you are full of it. Winning 3 rings and MVP doesnt happen to someone who is overrated

He will go down as one of the best QBs to ever to play the game and to say he isnt a great QB is ridiculous

BTW, I put you in my sig. I hope you don't mind.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast