Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Manny Ramirez - Please Sign Official Petition

http://petitionspot.com/petitions/NYMRameriz

Lets make one last effort. Even if you think it won't help just sign it and help.
    This was posted by METSBULLS1025

It seems like the fans are beginning to speak regarding Manny. With the pro-Manny crowds gathering during the Hot Stove edition on SNY, this is becoming news.
    I just made a thread out of it so that all parties that may be interested in signing it, will see it as a heading in the Threads column, rather than having to search for it.
    If other posters have other petitions, please post them here.

MODS PLEASE DONT MOVE THIS, I THINK IT DESERVES A THREAD OF ITS OWN.

vCash
    Can someone post this on Mets.com

My account won't work for another 13 hours. They are currently talking about the rally so it would be perfect time.

vCash
    Enough already.

vCash
    WE WANT MANNY!!! Go to the rally tonight at SNY studios and support us as we try and make them realize how badly we need MANNY! As they are on tv we will make them see how much we need Manny and how far we will go

vCash
    Ha someone signed it as Rick Astley lol

vCash
    This fantasy is getting out of hand.
    “Who is the girl in the dugout, with the long hair? What's going on here? You have got to be kidding me. Only player personnel in the dugout.....I won't say that women belong in the kitchen, but they don't belong in the dugout.”

vCash
    70 so far. Keep spreading the word.

vCash
    In order for the wilpons to really take this seriously is if there are at least 10,000 signatures. I know that other people have started petitions too, but maybe the numbers will add up.

vCash
    Mark Healey from Gotham baseball wrote me an email back and said he agrees 100% and he is setting something up today or tomorrow. Someone needs to get this up on Mets.com. There is 50 threads about people going to the rally, but the petition is not up there yet.

vCash
    haha why not

vCash
    Here is one example why these online petitions do not work:

FALSE (INVALID) NAMES:
    32 minutes ago Bernie Madoff: I support spending Fred Wilpon's money.
    33 minutes ago John Gotti: A-yo. I support dis petition.
    36 minutes ago Jerry Manuel: I support this petition.
    51 minutes ago Fred Flinstone: I support this petition. Yabba-dabba-dooo!
    54 minutes ago John Rocker: I support this petition.
    56 minutes ago Albert Einstein: I support this petition.
    57 minutes ago Marty McFly: I support this petition.
    57 minutes ago Jimmy Hoffa: I support this petition.
    58 minutes ago Jack Mehoff: I support this petition.

That is just a handful from the first page of only 85 supporters at this time. I caught a lot of flack for denouncing online petitions in earlier posts. I won't hold my breath on this one, even though I signed it last night.

vCash
    Maybe your right, maybe your not. The truth is that is seems like fans came out of nowhere and started organizing petitions and rallies. Its the Met fans unity that matters here. These are the true fans. When your watching Hot Stove tonight, I guaranty that the only "suits" you see will be the guys broadcasting. The wilpons need to take notice. Be loyal to fans, not corporations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LCMF View Post
    Here is one example why these online petitions do not work:

FALSE (INVALID) NAMES:
    32 minutes ago Bernie Madoff: I support spending Fred Wilpon's money.

vCash
    Drew,

I am not knocking the effort or intent. It is just that the chosen method was too easy for some out here to minimize. That, in turn, greatly reduces credibility.

Your passion is commendable. Just understand that there are other ways to make your voice heard by those you are targeting. Online petitions are just an open invitation for some to get their giggles by signing them as I pointed out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LCMF View Post
    Drew,

I am not knocking the effort or intent. It is just that the chosen method was too easy for some out here to minimize. That, in turn, greatly reduces credibility.

Your passion is commendable. Just understand that there are other ways to make your voice heard by those you are targeting. Online petitions are just an open invitation for some to get their giggles by signing them as I pointed out.
    I understand what your saying, and I do agree. Online petitions can be skewed. Maybe people dont want to put their real name, maybe some just want to be funny, etc.... All of these signatures may not be legit, but for the most part theres a ton of Met fans among them. The true story will be the fans in front of SNY tonight. I think it was poorly organized, because I dont think anyone on PSD was aware of it, and its going to be cold tonight. But nontheless, I'm curious of the turnout.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast