Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

This sucks!!!!! Wth?

Hello guys,

What the hell is going on with this team? I've been a die hard Kings fan since the early 90's and it was great to see them get to the finals, but ever since then it's been a rebuilding year after year. I for one am getting tired of the crap teams and want some w's.

These guys seriously suck. They need to grow some balls and play some hockey, bottom line. We've seen flashes of how they can play and it's just enought to keep us watching, waiting, hoping all for naught.

This is LA, I hate seeing crap cities always having the great teams and we get nothing?

I hate loving this team, I could not do any worse out there and I only have 1 yr experience at the icoplex 15 yrs ago.

I hate seeing more Wings fans than Kings fans at Staples and I hate being the B*tches of the NHL.

If I see Anze act like he is some super skilled, fast skating phenom and cough up the puck because of some weak arse pass again, I'm going to, I don't know words can't describe the fustration. Or Dustin with his move at the blue line that never works, WHAT THE *****? Can't the coaches see this shyte?

Anze, you need to be crashing the net, every shift, everychance you get, you are big enough, that's your game. NO MORE OF THIS CUTE SHYTE!

Dustin, it's getting old, it don't work, and like the one time I've seen it work you still can't score, PLEASE, PLEASE change it up!

I just don't get it?

Ps, Dodgers SIGN MANNY. Otherwise you'll be the Kings of the MLB, which you pretty much are anyways. At least Manny brings us something other than SHYTE, yr after yr after yr after yr after yr after yr after yr after yr after yr. Kings should look at Manny too.

vCash
    well its the youth movement they chose to go with.. u got to live with the mistakes until they mature... but our main problem is goaltending we are never consistant there and we havent been since hrudey left.... plus we need to sign a top 5 forward or center... kopitar osullivan brown and frolov are nice pieces but they arent super stars

vCash
    Youth movement has been going on for years. It's LA we should be able to go and get some good players to go along with our youth.

I agree that our goaltending has been terible, I really like Quick though. I don't know if it's just been beginers lcuk but he's looked good. The last few games I would say 90% of the goals against have not been his fault and could've been avoided by better play on the ice. Doesn't excuse the same mistakes over and over. They definatley are not playing as a team most of the time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyg86 View Post
    Youth movement has been going on for years. It's LA we should be able to go and get some good players to go along with our youth.

I agree that our goaltending has been terible, I really like Quick though. I don't know if it's just been beginers lcuk but he's looked good. The last few games I would say 90% of the goals against have not been his fault and could've been avoided by better play on the ice. Doesn't excuse the same mistakes over and over. They definatley are not playing as a team most of the time.
    i know it has but its actually working now.. our youth is actually good..but i dont think "LA" has the same appeal in hockey as it does in basketball and baseball so signing a star is kinda hard.. we had demitra but traded him for osullivan

vCash
    The kings have too much talent to be this bad. They need a star forward and they need a star goalie. They should trade for spezza and sign Manny Fernandez in the off season. They are on the right track with defense but lack putting it all together as a team. this team needs young veterans. not a 35+ year old veteran. i'm talkin a late twenty something guy that has been in the league awhile and can be the face of franchise. Spezza is still young and Vinny Lecavalier is up for grabs. This team is literally 2 or 3 players away from playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beantownboy View Post
    The kings have too much talent to be this bad. They need a star forward and they need a star goalie. They should trade for spezza and sign Manny Fernandez in the off season. They are on the right track with defense but lack putting it all together as a team. this team needs young veterans. not a 35+ year old veteran. i'm talkin a late twenty something guy that has been in the league awhile and can be the face of franchise. Spezza is still young and Vinny Lecavalier is up for grabs. This team is literally 2 or 3 players away from playoffs.
    2-3 no way i say 1, we have a solid D-lines hopefully Johnson can live up to his potential. I think we are just one great player like Kolvy from Atlanta he might go at the deadline according to rumors. Our Goalies are very frustrating but i think we should sign Nok from the Flyers in the offseason. I like the Tim Thomas idea but he is gonna demand top dollars. But i say if the Kings can get a good Left Wing they will be a great team and a force to be reckoned with

LW- Kolvy
    C- Kopitar
    RW- Brown

LW- Frolov
    C- Sulli
    RW- SToll

LW-Calder
    C Handzus
    RW- Simmonds

LW- IVI
    C- Army
    RW- Purcell????

D- Doughty
    D- Odonnell

D- Johnson
    D- Quincy

D- Harrold(Gauthier,Preissing)
    D- Green

G- Ersberg, Quick

vCash
    they need a goalie (1), a veteran young forward like kovalchuck or spezza (2), and a solid veteran defensemen (3). 2 to 3 players away. these kids arent ready to be good on their own. you have alot of young talent but really need some veterans to push them.