Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I think the Republicans that voted for Tarp are in real danger in the primaries next cycle. They shouldn't have gone along with it.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    I think the Republicans that voted for Tarp are in real danger in the primaries next cycle. They shouldn't have gone along with it.
    Oh this was the kind of vote that you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. If it had failed and you voted no, you would be blamed. If you vote yes and it fails, you have lots of friends

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetluver View Post
    Oh this was the kind of vote that you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. If it had failed and you voted no, you would be blamed. If you vote yes and it fails, you have lots of friends
    I agree, but hell have no fury like a voter scorned. After getting trounced in the past few elections, deficit at an all time high, basically having republican or even worse conservative be a horrible slur to call someone anymore, I strongly believe you'll start seeing in the primary heads be clipped in record numbers. 2 years from now Tarp will still be on voters minds, bailouts will too, record spending, you'll see republicans get beat in primaries. Especially in strong republican thresholds.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    I agree, but hell have no fury like a voter scorned. After getting trounced in the past few elections, deficit at an all time high, basically having republican or even worse conservative be a horrible slur to call someone anymore, I strongly believe you'll start seeing in the primary heads be clipped in record numbers. 2 years from now Tarp will still be on voters minds, bailouts will too, record spending, you'll see republicans get beat in primaries. Especially in strong republican thresholds.
    Since this is Pro Sports Daily.Com let me use a Jim Rome comment. Scoreboard. If the economy is headed in the right direction, no one will be upset. If the economy is not headed in the right direction, no one is safe.

vCash
    Since this is Pro Sports Daily.Com let me use a Jim Rome comment. Scoreboard. If the economy is headed in the right direction, no one will be upset. If the economy is not headed in the right direction, no one is safe.
    I don't see how you can minimize a backlash on party members that don't follow the party principles. Heck look at the backlash of democrats who supported hte surge, and that's when their wasn't a democrat president.

vCash
    I don't see how you can minimize a backlash on party members that don't follow the party principles. Heck look at the backlash of democrats who supported hte surge, and that's when their wasn't a democrat president.

Party principles change. Success has a thousand fathers, failure is an orphan. Should the economy be working and moving in a better direction, if the Dow is say 10,000 or so, if houses are selling in 45 days or so, if unemployment is less than double digit, and say no worse than 8 by that time, headed in the right direction, if banks are no longer needing money and not failing and on and on, if these things are happening, that trumps party principles.

The stated purpose of the surge was to give space to create a stable government. Everything else meant nothing. If it had actually done that, and the economy was not in the dump, I am sure not only would you have had the president of your choice, not mine, but you would have gained, not lost seats in the house and senate.

I truly believe in scoreboard.

vCash
    Party principles change. Success has a thousand fathers, failure is an orphan.
    i heard that quote from The Sopranos..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12