According to Fred Barnes, Bush did 10 things right in his 8 years: http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...5/986rockt.asp
To summarize his list:
1. Bailing out of Kyoto
2. Torturing terror suspects
3. Bypassing the Supreme Court on defense and energy policy
4. Not pressuring Israel to reach a solution to the Palestinian conflict
5. No Child Left Behind
6. Building democracy in the Middle East and former USSR
7. Medicare part D
8. Roberts and Alito
9. Strengthening relations with the nice countries in Asia without alienating China
10. The surge
And no, I'm not twisting the words here. Read the article. Fred Barnes really thinks those are all great things as stated.
Quite frankly, I'm not exactly sure that #6 ever happened aside from our current attempt in Iraq (of course that and #10 are thus linked). And #9 seems a bit silly. As for the others...