Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue ... **** you whore!
    That **** was funny.

I actually liked this movie. It was pretty much what i expected.
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: 47 | Yards: 712 | TDs: 6 | Avg: 15.1

vCash
    Tired of hearing about it....

Now I have to see it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MvpMets00 View Post
    Tired of hearing about it....

Now I have to see it.
    It's good, not great IMO.

I did think Joseph Gordon-Levitt was very good though...I've always liked him, very underrated actor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    The ending gets me emotional. When he looks away it was devastating.
    yes

this movie has taken over my life

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1265LombardiAve View Post
    yes

this movie has taken over my life
    Wow. It is interesting how dramatically differently it effected you and I. Somebody would have to pay me around $100 to watch it again.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    Wow. It is interesting how dramatically differently it effected you and I. Somebody would have to pay me around $100 to watch it again.
    I respect that. I love this movie, but I feel the way you do about certain "great" movies, like Slumdog Millionaire for example.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston-Born View Post
    I respect that. I love this movie, but I feel the way you do about certain "great" movies, like Slumdog Millionaire for example.
    Yeah I guess its just different strokes for different folks. The original Rocky played a inspirational role in my life but some people do not like it at all.

I never even saw Slumdog yet.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Yeah I guess its just different strokes for different folks. The original Rocky played a inspirational role in my life but some people do not like it at all.

I never even saw Slumdog yet.
    I think a lot of people who experience this movie first hand tend to like it. Plus it's real life relationship it's not a hollywood relationship. In real life it doesn't always work out, but you learn and try not to make the same mistakes. This is something 500 days does perfectly IMO.
    Signature removed because **** is a dodging filter

vCash
    I would NOT take a girl to see this movie! It's not exactly happy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    I think a lot of people who experience this movie first hand tend to like it. Plus it's real life relationship it's not a hollywood relationship. In real life it doesn't always work out, but you learn and try not to make the same mistakes. This is something 500 days does perfectly IMO.
    I agree 100% with the statement I have in bold. I have dated a lot of ladies in my lifetime. But while I agree with the statement in bold I still did not find the movie that entertaining. Some people are entertained by different things. I loved Law Abiding Citizen and I saw some people did not like it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CAIN=FUTURE View Post
    I would NOT take a girl to see this movie! It's not exactly happy.
    I would only agree with this but only if you're on the verge of breaking up. I think this movie has to power to tip it over the edge.

vCash
    I agree 100% with the statement I have in bold. I have dated a lot of ladies in my lifetime. But while I agree with the statement in bold I still did not find the movie that entertaining. Some people are entertained by different things. I loved Law Abiding Citizen and I saw some people did not like it.
    Yeah, to each his own.

vCash
    PENISS!!!!!

saw it, liked it
    wasn't expecting much but ended up liking this movie.

vCash
    when i saw this in the theater, i thought the first half was a 10/10 and the second half was probably about a 7.5/10. really, the first part of this movie is as well-made a movie as i've seen in some time, but it lost its luster as the film progressed and the ending kinda bugged me since it basically went from being completely anti-hollywood to as hollywood an ending as they come (especially with the girl's name at the end...).

with that said, i'm burning this movie as we speak, so clearly i was more impressed with the first half (or 2/3) than i was disappointed with the ending.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    when i saw this in the theater, i thought the first half was a 10/10 and the second half was probably about a 7.5/10. really, the first part of this movie is as well-made a movie as i've seen in some time, but it lost its luster as the film progressed and the ending kinda bugged me since it basically went from being completely anti-hollywood to as hollywood an ending as they come (especially with the girl's name at the end...).

with that said, i'm burning this movie as we speak, so clearly i was more impressed with the first half (or 2/3) than i was disappointed with the ending.
    They don't end up together how hollywood is that? The ending is supposed to be despite what he went though will he learn his lessons from previous, or will he make the same mistakes over again.

I don't think it could be less of a hollywood ending.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast