Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I just saw you edited your post to include more explanation.

I dont know many people in the world that have not had unrequited feelings for somebody. I for sure have had unrequited feelings for a couple of ladies in my lifetime. Doesnt mean I would be entertained by the first 40 minutes of this movie. I'm glad you identified with it and liked it. I can identify with the unrequited feelings and still not be entertained by the first 40 minutes of the movie.
    Well give a try and see how you feel after the movie is over.
    Signature removed because **** is a dodging filter

vCash
    Since a few people feel so strongly about this movie I will go back and watch the last 50 minutes or so and see if I like it. I will do that to give it a full and fair chance.

I thought Rocky was in part a love story and one of the best movies of my lifetime. Some people hate it. Different strokes for different folks.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    I just saw it.....And i dont know i relate to the guy a lot, i feel that sometimes i go out with girls that are way too pretty and thats how they feel about me...... It really made me think about stuff.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    I enjoyed this movie, but I didn't feel like I watched one of the best movies of the year after I saw it. Maybe because everyone was raving about it. It was well done and I thought there was great chemistry between Zooey/Levitt. It's definitely re-watchable.

vCash
    I know I will probably get blasted for this..
    But 500 Days of Summer was hands down my favorite movie of the year, and is definitely in my top 3 of favorites ever. The dark, yet blatant humor and the fact that I related so much to Tom was probably what did it for me. The parts where they were mobbin around in Ikea had me laughing my butt off.
    I have re-watched it about 5 times since, and had my sister watch it the other night.. She loved it, as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElFuturoDeESPN View Post
    But 500 Days of Summer was hands down my favorite movie of the year, and is definitely in my top 3 of favorites ever. The dark, yet blatant humor and the fact that I related so much to Tom was probably what did it for me. The parts where they were mobbin around in Ikea had me laughing my butt off.
    I have re-watched it about 5 times since, and had my sister watch it the other night.. She loved it, as well.
    A lot of people said it was one of the best movies of 2009. Not a lot of people on these boards, but certainly a lot of people that I've heard throughout the last few months.

I went and tried to rent it last night but they were all out. I'll try to get my hands on a copy this week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElFuturoDeESPN View Post
    You won't get blasted. I've said many times it's my favourite movie of the year.

vCash
    Saw it, loved it.

vCash
    just bought it/watched it last night...

excellent

vCash
    Watched it last night and loved it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    Well give a try and see how you feel after the movie is over.
    It did get a bit better in the last 50 minutes or so. I liked 2 songs, the expectations/reality scene and the ending. I just think in the first 30-38 minutes it tried too hard to be quirky/sappy/artistic. Overall I'd give it a 6.5/10 similar score to Terminator Salvation which I watched recently.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    ive watched it 5 more times now and i love it even more every time i watch it

and i am also now a fan of regina spektor after this haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1265LombardiAve View Post
    ive watched it 5 more times now and i love it even more every time i watch it

and i am also now a fan of regina spektor after this haha
    It's almost like the songs are made for the film. Also if you notice they tried to get bands that broke up during their breaking up period like simon and garfunkel

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    It's almost like the songs are made for the film. Also if you notice they tried to get bands that broke up during their breaking up period like simon and garfunkel
    definately, during the expectations/reality part the lines

"He never ever saw it coming at all",
    "No one's got it all", and
    "I'm the hero of the story don't need to be saved"

were just perfect, brings a tear to yur eye

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1265LombardiAve View Post
    definately, during the expectations/reality part the lines

"He never ever saw it coming at all",
    "No one's got it all", and
    "I'm the hero of the story don't need to be saved"

were just perfect, brings a tear to yur eye
    The ending gets me emotional. When he looks away it was devastating.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast