Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    critics have been raving about this, seems like a movie you'd watch with your girl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    Got great reviews on rotten tomatoes so I watched it. 40 minutes in to a 90 minute film I had enough. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    you are dead to me.

vCash
    Watched it with the girl last week. It wasn't bad, but I really didn't love it; I didn't really give a damn about what happened to either of the characters, specifically Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Cute movie, liked the concept a ton. It was worth renting, not buying.

vCash
    I watched it on the plane today. I liked it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    Good... not great.
    yup

vCash
    Roses are red, violets are blue ... **** you whore!

vCash
    Got great reviews on rotten tomatoes so I watched it. 40 minutes in to a 90 minute film I had enough. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    FOR SHAME Sly!

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    FOR SHAME Sly!
    LOL did it get better in the last 50 minutes? Because the first 40 nearly put me to sleep.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    I thought it was pretty good. Had Zooey not been in it, it would have been better. She annoys the everliving **** out of me.

But the story line was really good.
    Free Doug

vCash
    Is it worth me watching the last 50 minutes if the first 40 minutes bored me? Did it get better?
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Is it worth me watching the last 50 minutes if the first 40 minutes bored me? Did it get better?
    If you couldn't get into the start of it then you won't be able to finish it.

I don't understand how everyone can't relate to this film in someway. Unless you've never had a summer in your life.
    Signature removed because **** is a dodging filter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    If you couldn't get into the start of it then you won't be able to finish it.

I don't understand how everyone can't relate to this film in someway. Unless you've never had a summer in your life.
    Ive dated several women over the years. Mostly good and some bad. I just was not entertained by this specific movie.

vCash
    Ive dated several women over the years. Mostly good and some bad. I just was not entertained by this specific movie.
    Has nothing to do with bad or good really. Every person who has not liked this movie has never had a summer, or gone through what he's gone through.

Has everything to do with thinking you've found the one, and you're willing to do whatever you can to be with her. Then finding that person doesn't feel the same is something very hard to face or deal with.

This movie isn't a chick flick at all this movie has a guy feeling right down pat I feel. Everything that has happened in 500 days has happened with me where it be with 1 relationship or many.
    Last edited by Towelie; 12-27-2009 at 11:22 AM.
    Signature removed because **** is a dodging filter

vCash
    So in other words never had a summer. Has nothing to do with bad or good really. Every person who has not liked this movie has never had a summer, or gone through what he's gone through.
    Can any of us speak for every person that was not entertained by this movie?

You would have to be more specific in what you mean by never having a "Summer" for me to tell you if I have ever had a "Summer". In all my years I have dated pretty much every kind of girl I could imagine. What specifically in the first 40 minutes of the movie would be a "Summer" in your eyes.

I have had car crashes. Doesnt mean I would be entertained by every car crash movie. I have had Xmas's but doesnt mean I would be entertained by every Xmas movie. I have had many relationships. Some relationship movies entertain me. Some do not.

vCash
    Has nothing to do with bad or good really. Every person who has not liked this movie has never had a summer, or gone through what he's gone through.

Has everything to do with thinking you've found the one, and you're willing to do whatever you can to be with her. Then finding that person doesn't feel the same is something very hard to face or deal with.

This movie isn't a chick flick at all this movie has a guy feeling right down pat I feel. Everything that has happened in 500 days has happened with me where it be with 1 relationship or many.
    I just saw you edited your post to include more explanation.

I dont know many people in the world that have not had unrequited feelings for somebody. I for sure have had unrequited feelings for a couple of ladies in my lifetime. Doesnt mean I would be entertained by the first 40 minutes of this movie. I'm glad you identified with it and liked it. I can identify with the unrequited feelings and still not be entertained by the first 40 minutes of the movie.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast