Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Sorry it took so long to answer your question. Shooting oneself in the butt= doing things that hurt oneself. Forgetting about Osama to look for WMD in Iraq.
    You do realize the war in Iraq forced Al Quaeda to move a majority of their operations to Iraq. And the search never stopped for Bin Laden.

Bush taking two days to come off his vacation to address the Katrina damages. Sending a FEMA director, with horse show experiences, to give aid and comfort to the Katrina victims. Releasing pictures of himself looking sadly out the window at the damage.
    Putting all the blame on Bush is cynical. Blanco was criticized was also criticized as were local and state officials. Don't be nieve.

Ignoring danger signs in the housing boom (even if the democrats did the same thing, the republican were in control).
    Believe it or not the charge to ignore the signs was led by Barney Frank, and I believe the issues came up in 2006 when Democrats assumed control of Congress.

Gramm saying the nation were abunch of whinners.
    And Michelle Obama said for the first time she was proud of her country, it goes both ways and no one on either side is immune to stupid things that people within their own party say. And to put Gramms quote into context, he was talking about people complaining about America declining due to a loss of competetiveness. He didn't just say that we are a bunch of whiners.

McCain saying the economy was fine.
    And yet it hasn't gotten any better since Obama has been elected.

Palin, her missteps was SNL's gain, not being able to name which papers she reads and governing a state next door to Russia made her verse in international affairs.
    I could go through a whole lot of missteps made by Biden and Obama, but you just won't believe them so keep drinking the kool-aid.

the RNC leadership candidate special christmas CD. Attacking the union salaries. Sorry if it seems like I'm Bush bashing, McCain bashing, Gramm bashing and Pallin bashing, but you asked. The voters remembered these missteps when they stepped into the voter booth back in Nov. If Bush had gotten Osama's head instead of take us on his magical Iraq tour, Obama may never had won.
    Actually I was talking more recently, in the last six months Spitzer, Richardson, Clinton, Blagojevich, Dixon, Burris and Geithner have all come under scrutiny or indictment. All you talked about were events that happened years ago or during the election. Might want to read a little more.

Major props to rdwilliamson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsrule View Post
    You do realize the war in Iraq forced Al Quaeda to move a majority of their operations to Iraq. And the search never stopped for Bin Laden.

Putting all the blame on Bush is cynical. Blanco was criticized was also criticized as were local and state officials. Don't be nieve.

Believe it or not the charge to ignore the signs was led by Barney Frank, and I believe the issues came up in 2006 when Democrats assumed control of Congress.

And Michelle Obama said for the first time she was proud of her country, it goes both ways and no one on either side is immune to stupid things that people within their own party say. And to put Gramms quote into context, he was talking about people complaining about America declining due to a loss of competetiveness. He didn't just say that we are a bunch of whiners.

I could go through a whole lot of missteps made by Biden and Obama, but you just won't believe them so keep drinking the kool-aid.

Actually I was talking more recently, in the last six months Spitzer, Richardson, Clinton, Blagojevich, Dixon, Burris and Geithner have all come under scrutiny or indictment. All you talked about were events that happened years ago or during the election. Might want to read a little more.
    Attempting to master the art of the conservative spin machine, are we?
    Cubs Bears Bulls Blackhawks FOREVER

I told Jerry Angelo how to land Jay Cutler, and he obliged.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CuseDude87 View Post
    Attempting to master the art of the conservative spin machine, are we?
    No, a lot of people including my liberal friends expected the stock market and confidence in the economy to get a lot better after it was announced he won and it just hasn't happened.

vCash
    Well that's just silly.
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    No, a lot of people including my liberal friends expected the stock market and confidence in the economy to get a lot better after it was announced he won and it just hasn't happened.
    Man, you have got to be kidding me. Trying to blame OBAMA for the economy and he hasn't even taken office yet! Wow...
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    Man, you have got to be kidding me. Trying to blame OBAMA for the economy and he hasn't even taken office yet! Wow...
    Don't put words in my mouth, all I said was my LIBERAL friends expected the stock market and confidence in the economy to get better after he was announced the winner.

vCash
    I can't stop giggling about that one. My husband looked at me and asked me what I was happy about and I told him that one.

He said, "well no ****! Obama. Jesus. They each have five letters. Why can't he perform miracles?"

vCash
    Don't put words in my mouth, all I said was my LIBERAL friends expected the stock market and confidence in the economy to get better after he was announced the winner.

It's always the liberals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmthBluCitrus View Post
    I can't stop giggling about that one. My husband looked at me and asked me what I was happy about and I told him that one.

He said, "well no ****! Obama. Jesus. They each have five letters. Why can't he perform miracles?"
    Tell Mr SBC he really got me to laugh out loud, and I sitting all alone in my office. lol would not cover it, I mean we are talking real belly laugh here

vCash

It's always the liberals.
    Of course it is . But I have to admit I thought it would to.

vCash
    Don't put words in my mouth
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    McCain saying the economy was fine.
    Put words in your maouth? No, thanks. You're doing a perfectly fine job of putting them there all by yourself.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetluver View Post
    Tell Mr SBC he really got me to laugh out loud, and I sitting all alone in my office. lol would not cover it, I mean we are talking real belly laugh here
    He lives to serve.

Of course it is . But I have to admit I thought it would to.
    Wow -- thank you so much for that.

Good times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    Put words in your maouth? No, thanks. You're doing a perfectly fine job of putting them there all by yourself.
    All I said was it hasn't gotten any better, and from a confidence standpoint, it hasn't.

vCash
    He lives to serve.

Wow -- thank you so much for that.

Good times.
    Are you being sarcastic?

vCash
    Why would it? What sort of plans has Obama been able to institute.

Frankly, it's been one of the smoothest and most successful transition periods that we've seen. ESPECIALLY considering the economic crisis.

What else do you people want?!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast