Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

CFB Uniform Thread

Figure that we can use this thread for some fun posting. I love some of the uniforms out there for CFB, so post some new ones or your favorites.

The new Navy ones are great. Under Armour did a fantastic job as their new sponsor, and I got a sneak peak this summer as a sponsor of the Navy athletics. Love the stripes to indicate what year they are in as well.

vCash
    I'm also a huge fan of this Maryland helmet. The simplicity of their Black Ops jersey was great, but from a state pride perspective, you can't beat this.

vCash
    The only uniform I give a **** about is orange and blue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    The only uniform I give a **** about is orange and blue.
    So post your favorite uniform they wear, that's what this thread is all about. Navy is the team I follow the most so that's why I posted them.

vCash
    I'm personally the biggest on the traditional Michigan maize and blue but a few other colleges have nice ones. Nike University/Oregon have about 27473903473 jerseys so its hard to remember all of them but I do like their black/darkgreen and their silver/black. Florida's blue and orange are nice as well.

Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

vCash
    Michigan and Notre Dame have the best "classic" uniforms, IMO. I know it's unoriginal. I used to think Florida State's uniforms were right up there with those but some of the recent tweaks they've made have made them a lot worse.

As for newer uniforms, there are some recent trends that have worked out really well that you wouldn't expect to. I liked Army's black jersey, camo pants look. I think a lot of the grey jerseys that have been popping up recently have looked really sharp, a little like road greys in baseball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LordJohn View Post
    Michigan and Notre Dame have the best "classic" uniforms, IMO. I know it's unoriginal. I used to think Florida State's uniforms were right up there with those but some of the recent tweaks they've made have made them a lot worse.

As for newer uniforms, there are some recent trends that have worked out really well that you wouldn't expect to. I liked Army's black jersey, camo pants look. I think a lot of the grey jerseys that have been popping up recently have looked really sharp, a little like road greys in baseball.
    fsu's unis have always looked like period blood and mustard smeared together
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    fsu's unis have always looked like period blood and mustard smeared together

vCash
    These Under Armour jerseys will be worn when Maryland plays West Virginia, and will honor the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Baltimore where the Star Spangled Banner was written. The logo on the helmet is an outline of Fort McHenry, and the words are even written on the shoes.

Under Armour once again does a fantastic job.

vCash
    Purdue's helmets for the game against Michigan State....looks like Oregon but I like the helmet

vCash
    Another great helmet, this time an old-school look from NCSU

vCash
    Oregon throwbacks celebrating "The Pick" from the 1994 Rose Bowl

vCash
    My buddy sent me a text with that image in it. I'm really not a fan of it at all. The piss color yellow doesn't really work with the green imo. Oh well when your produce 100000 jerseys a year a few have to be a dud (even if this was 20 years ago).

Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

vCash
    Illinois' "Gray Ghost" alternates, look sharp even with the gray pants. The jersey and helmets are great.

vCash
    New USC metallic helmets debut this weekend against Colorado. They were supposed to be work against Arizona State but a delay caused them to be pushed back. In this case, I don't see much of a departure from what they have, but I do like the chrome facemask.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast