Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by qaz453 View Post
    The only trade that is realistic from your option is the rudy gay but I think Bargnani straight up for Rudy would be accept since they have a few player at SF reason why the got rid of Mike MIller in the off-season
    Quote Originally Posted by hades View Post
    and no. your not charles or kenny.... your more like that dude from american idol, whats his name again? yeah! you know.

I'd make the Butler or Gay trade, but I'm sure that any Raps fan (and nobody else) would.
    I don't mind the Terry trade, but I just don't see him being enough of a defensive impact to really gamble so much of our future on, although I think Bass has quite an upside.
    If it came down to Marion or Howard, I'd take Howard. A couple months ago I would never have seen myself saying that, but I think we need a certain kind of production from our wings, more of an "uh-oh, the shot clock and/or game is running out, take the ball and score for us" kind of deal. Marion is one of my favorite players, but I see his defense helping while our offense remains stagnant in the fourth.
    Best one so far: Jeff Green. I was a HUGE fan of his in G'town and he's only going to get waaaay better.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Mund View Post
    I'd make the Butler or Gay trade, but I'm sure that any Raps fan (and nobody else) would.
    I don't mind the Terry trade, but I just don't see him being enough of a defensive impact to really gamble so much of our future on, although I think Bass has quite an upside.
    If it came down to Marion or Howard, I'd take Howard. A couple months ago I would never have seen myself saying that, but I think we need a certain kind of production from our wings, more of an "uh-oh, the shot clock and/or game is running out, take the ball and score for us" kind of deal. Marion is one of my favorite players, but I see his defense helping while our offense remains stagnant in the fourth.
    Best one so far: Jeff Green. I was a HUGE fan of his in G'town and he's only going to get waaaay better.
    What I really stress with Jeff Green, and I did with Bargnani is the question of how long? How long will it take them to develop into any impact player?

With our roster I dont think we have much time to wait for development and with 2010 around the corner I personally think now is the time to get that impact player which would get us into the 2nd round or further hopefully.

I like Jeff Green but he will take 1-3 years before he reachs the potential to help us.

My list as stated before

1. Rudy
    2. Howard
    3. Rodney & Mike Miller

Whom ever they take has vertain status and is already developed into the player we need them to be.
    and no. your not charles or kenny.... your more like that dude from american idol, whats his name again? yeah! you know.

Only in Toronto....

Only in Toronto ppl would trade great talent...forget trading him...his only 23 great things are head of him...this is just icing.....AND IF BRAYN COLANGELO TRADES HIM IT WILL BE THE WORSE TRADE HE EVER MADE...yes even worse then kid for marbury...awful...
    The guy that they should trade is JERMAINE ONEAL.....

CLOSE THIS THREAD...

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBoy24 View Post
    Only in Toronto ppl would trade great talent...forget trading him...his only 23 great things are head of him...this is just icing.....AND IF BRAYN COLANGELO TRADES HIM IT WILL BE THE WORSE TRADE HE EVER MADE...yes even worse then kid for marbury...awful...

CLOSE THIS THREAD...

lol, why close it :P
    i find it interesting how ppl bring out possibilities all the time

bargnani will not be traded. If a team goes crazy and offers OJ Mayo, then there might be a trade.

What has made Bargnani such an untouchable? A few good games and people forget that this guy is an enigma, who may or may not pan out. If Butler was offered up for Bargs I would make that deal in an instant, no questions asked.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...8~28&te=&cash=
    this trade would be the best options lolZ!

CLOSE THIS THREAD...
    Your opinion makes no valid sense. We all have established Bargnani is a PF not a C or a SF but yet some still believe he will have success in the NBA as a C or SF even though scouts, analysis, even Bargnani fans from PSD and any other human being with a realistic view of the game have established his success in Toronto is going to be limited as long as we have Bosh and no we aren't going to move Bosh to the SF since he is a PF. Reason to trade him, [1]so he doesn't just sign with another team when he has the option and you dont gain nothing except 5m in cap space, [2] his potential is huge and his trade value is probably the highest outside from Jose, JO, & Bosh (whom I dont see a reason to trade for!) . Please be realistic with your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenz00 View Post
    http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...8~28&te=&cash=
    this trade would be the best options lolZ!
    I hope that was a joke.

Redd is done, and CV was much loved but I wouldn't take him back for Kapono if you offered it to me.

A player who is a borderline allstar that is in his late 20's at the wing position, or a young player who has potential, who can also contribute now and who plays the wing position. Thats who I would want if I had to trade him.

CLOSE THIS THREAD...
    Aman, I bump this thread only because of this candidate

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

This thread is awesome. The JO for Matrix trade was bang on. Also getting Rudy Gay is mentioned in here. Pure gold. And I also thought of waterboy as a BC burner account.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827:32375656

Aman, I bump this thread only because of this candidate
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12