Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you have to trade Bargs who is worth it in return?

OK guys lets not be homer here and go with players that could realisticlly be moved and those with whom contracts would work out , feel free to add on a parker or kapons to make the trade make sense, real question is who is worth it for us to pull the trigger????

personally i didnt think joshy howard was worth it but i do think that the matrix is, thats just frank

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Costanza View Post
    personally i didnt think joshy howard was worth it but i do think that the matrix is, thats just frank
    I think I would almost rather have Howard than Matrix, at least player-wise. Howard is younger and clearly the better scorer, while Marion has done nothing to shake the notion that he was a product of Steve Nash's passes.

I disagree. Go back and look at Marion before Nash got there. He was the Matrix before Nash. He was putting up excellent numbers and was highly effective before Nash. He's not fitting in Miami and he's not a top tier star but isn't Howard close to be a top tier star either. Howard has baggage. Marion has a desire to feed his ego. Both are on the same level talent-wise. Forgetting about contracts, if I had to pick one to go to battle with it would be Marion. What he does on the court doesn't always show on the box score.

Quote Originally Posted by JermanJaysFan View Post
    I think I would almost rather have Howard than Matrix, at least player-wise. Howard is younger and clearly the better scorer, while Marion has done nothing to shake the notion that he was a product of Steve Nash's passes.
    Even if Matrix wasn't the product of Nash's passes, we don't have a fast break PG, and I'm not sure Marion works well in a half-court set.

who would I trade for Bargs for someone like Jeff Green. Marion was averaging 20/10 before Nash showed up. Marion for JO makes so much sense for both teams Im surprised it hasnt happened yet.

IMO, I think Marion would be a better fit for us. The baggage Howard brings is something I don't want to deal with. But I think Marion could do a lot of things we really need; perimeter defending and rebounding. I think he and Bosh would mesh, personality wise. And if we could get him while keeping Bargs, we could really run down the court. And if we do give up Bargs, we still have a legitimate team. I just want to see the raps start winning.

I would need a top wing man, if it were a guy with any other name I would do a bargnai parker humphries for VC deal

Quote Originally Posted by geoff63 View Post
    who would I trade for Bargs for someone like Jeff Green. Marion was averaging 20/10 before Nash showed up. Marion for JO makes so much sense for both teams Im surprised it hasnt happened yet.
    yea, a marion for o'neal swap makes sense for both teams. but bargnani for green doesnt make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by jrice9 View Post
    I would need a top wing man, if it were a guy with any other name I would do a bargnai parker humphries for VC deal
    u gotta be kidding me

How does Green for Bargs not work Durant and Green play the same position. Bargz and Green have identical numbers too.
    Last edited by geoff63; 01-08-2009 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qaz453 View Post
    I guess it fill the holes we have with our roster. But I don't know, the way Bargnani has been playing, it's kinda hard trying to process BC parting with him, when he's stuck with him for so long.

Why would we trade both JO and Bargnani, wouldn't we be back to square 1. No center. I would trade Bargnani over JO becasue I think we could get more potential trade out of him. Jeff Green is pretty realistic but he isn't my number 1 candiate. Two guys I would try to push for

1. Rudy Gay( he clearly is a good player but not an all*star, where Bargnani has more potential of being an all*star if developed into one. Memphis also has Mayo who is a more elite scorer and eventually their interest could conflict, while they have a huge inside threat outside Author. Darko is just there to take up space on the floor IMO)

2. Josh Howard ( Do we still need to talk why its an upside for both teams?)

3. Rodney Carney & Mike Miller for AP and Bargnani. ( The trade works out for both teams very well. AP & Bargnani can both score giving T-Wolves 20+ more points a game combined, while Rodney Carney is athletic can play defense, very smart player without the ball and is argessive at both ends. Mike Miller will spread the floor knock down the open 3 and attack at basket. Yeah they have Kevin Love and AJ but neither big man can really shot the rock aswell as Bargnani. As for Brewer over Carney obviously brewer would be a better addition however I doubt T-Wolves are looking to give him up any time soon.

Anyone consider AP for Francisco Garcia. Trade would help both teams, and potential in the kid is not bad just will take some time and prosistence.
    Quote Originally Posted by hades View Post
    and no. your not charles or kenny.... your more like that dude from american idol, whats his name again? yeah! you know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast