Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Earl Watson On The Block

ESPN is repoting that OKC is shopping Earl Watson. I know alot of people here feel that we need to find a replacement for Farmar, for the record, I'm fine with Sasha. But, another UCLA-er who is somewhat decent and could serve as a good back up to Fish in the meantime isn't to bad of an idea. I can't post the link because it's an "ESPN INsider" and I already got in trouble for that once.

vCash
    I'd give me em mihm for earl

vCash
    Earl would be a nice addition

vCash
    Still think Roger bell is the man for the job. I feel he is the missing peice. Radan and Luke just don't cut defensively. Need a no bullsh-t kind of guy on this team to stand up to jerks like Ray Allan and KG.

vCash
    are you talkin about RAJA Bell? if u are i have to disappoint u he won't be available till next offseason. he just got traded!! Watson would be nice for Mihm or Mbenga!

vCash
    do it Mitch!
    llullz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanLakersFan View Post
    are you talkin about RAJA Bell? if u are i have to disappoint u he won't be available till next offseason. he just got traded!! Watson would be nice for Mihm or Mbenga!

where did he go?

vCash
    Finally somebody besides me is saying get Watson. He can shoot, pass and most importantly would stop the damn penetration. Because of that, I'd almost be for starting him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    where did he go?
    charlotte. id rather keep have sasha at point

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersrock View Post
    Finally somebody besides me is saying get Watson. He can shoot, pass and most importantly would stop the damn penetration. Because of that, I'd almost be for starting him.
    is he a good defender? i wasnt aware of that. if so, then yeah we should get him i change my mind. for some reason i dint think he was a good defender

vCash
    hold on i think i change my mind again. the guy is getting 6 mil a year. the only way i would trade for him is by getting rid of mihm and those numbers dont match

vCash
    earl cant shoot. he cant really defend but he can fascilitate. we have walton and odom to do that. no thanks

vCash
    I'll rather have steph than watson..

vCash
    Id way rather have watson than lue at least.

vCash
    You guys saying he can't defend have no clue what you're talking about. He's one of the better PG defenders in the league.

Hoopshype:
    Great quickness... Superb defender... Excellent leaping skills... Takes care of the ball... Decent mid-range shot... Not a threat from beyond the arc... Lacks playmaking skills other point guards have... Works hard.
    He isn't a great shooter, but he can spot up and hit wide open shots. Plus, he is a great defender and works hard....which is another thing this team needs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast