vCash
    Favorite Current Net: Lopez
    Favorite Past Net: Vince Carter, easily
    Other Teams You Root For: Yankees, Devils, and Eagles

vCash
    Hello my name is noodle

Recovering Knicks fan

Allow me to introduce myself

After 30 years of suffering I've decided that it might be better to root for my hometown team, now that they have one.

Go Brooklyn!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post
    Hello my name is noodle

Recovering Knicks fan

After 30 years of suffering I've decided that it might be better to root for my hometown team, now that they have one.

Go Brooklyn!
    welcome noodle

vCash
    Hello my name is noodle

Recovering Knicks fan

Go Brooklyn!
    I love it! One fan changing teams at a time
    Gamertag 360: I Play Bald (Add It!)
    Twitter: @RSchnyderite10

vCash
    Hello my name is noodle

Recovering Knicks fan

Go Brooklyn!
    WOOOOOOOOO

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    I must be clear about the fact that I will never hate on my Knicks, I've been a fan of them far too long to do that. However, it is with one James Dolan that I have issue with, and after last nights decision, it truly was the final straw. I was born and raised in Bklyn and spent the tail end of high school living by the shore.

I don't claim to be a Nets fan in the past, I am truly switching my allegiance at this very moment. I never thought of that I'd be capable of doing something like that but here it is...think of it as if your favorite wrestler, hulk hogan for example became the heel, then overnight you find yourself hating him.

Please understand, that I will not trash my former team, but I will stand firm in supporting my new, hometown team.

Anyway, as I said before...

Go Brooklyn!
    Last edited by noodle; 07-18-2012 at 03:29 PM.

vCash
    I must be clear about the fact that I will never hate on my Knicks, I've been a fan of them far too long to do that. However, it is with one James Dolan that I have issue with, and after last nights decision, it truly was the final straw. I was born and raised in Bklyn and spent the tail end of high school living by the shore.

I don't claim to be a Nets fan in the past, I am truly switching my allegiance at this very moment. I never thought of that I'd be capable of doing something like that but here it is...think of it as if your favorite wrestler, hulk hogan for example became the heel, then overnight you find yourself hating him.

Please understand, that I will not trash my former team, but I will stand firm in supporting my new, hometown team.

Anyway, as I said before...

Go Brooklyn!
    I fully understand where your coming from Noodle. I too being a native New Yorker would like to see the Knicks do well for the city but Dolan's continuing stupidity and his weird infatuation with Isiah Thomas makes me find it difficult to like them and to be a fan of their team. I defended them during the Marbury Era, been to games when the Knicks would loose by 20 points, with the Knicks being embarrassingly 20 games under .500. I'm 18 and unlike you, I haven't seen the Knicks during the glory years. I do hope they become better so that this new rivalry with us becomes strong and fun.
    Last edited by GH19; 07-18-2012 at 04:29 PM.

vCash
    Hometown team....that makes me tear up....so nice to have Brooklynites supporting us!

"The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    favorite net: Brook Lopez and Marshon brooks
    Past net: Vince carter - reason I became a nets fan
    other teams i root for: Indian Cricket team, Chelsea Fc
    Other info: I became a nets fan when i saw jkidd, carter and richardson play together in my first nba live game and been a nets fan ever since. Also I had floor seats at the london nets v toronto trip overtime game!
    Go NETS!

vCash
    Welcome Viralnets....you will love it here

vCash
    Welcome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Viralnets View Post
    favorite net: Brook Lopez and Marshon brooks
    Past net: Vince carter - reason I became a nets fan
    other teams i root for: Indian Cricket team, Chelsea Fc
    Other info: I became a nets fan when i saw jkidd, carter and richardson play together in my first nba live game and been a nets fan ever since. Also I had floor seats at the london nets v toronto trip overtime game!
    Go NETS!
    Kidd Carter and Jefferson man! haha. Anyways welcome!

-Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Hey all

Some of you might know me from posting in other forums, others may not know me at all. I'm a fairly active poster and a good one too. I grew up watching Jordan and the Bulls and supported them as a team, but as I grew older I never really watched a specific team, I just watched basketball as a whole.

I started to really watch the Nets over the past few seasons, particularly because of YES. I decided it was time for me to have a team and I chose the Nets. I look forward to posting with a lot of you.

Oh, and I'm also a Yankees, Devils, and Eagles fan.

East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    vCash
    Anyone know what happened to llemon, forum isn't the same without him.

vCash

Yeah I think I know

My son saw him on a banned list. I don't think it was a very long ban so I'm not sure why he's not back with us. He certainly would have plenty to say about the latest goings on. I hope getting banned didn't make him decide to bail outta here. He's a pretty harsh guy at times and mebbe he might feel if he can't say what he wants how he wants then why stay. Purely a guess here on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmantrash View Post
    Anyone know what happened to llemon, forum isn't the same without him.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast