For my lifetime I was a Knicks fan. For the past 5 seasons I haven't even contemplated shelling out my money to go to the Garden. I was a fan of the old days with Ewing and crew. During these years, I've watched the NBA as a whole with no real allegiance. More just enjoyed various players. At this time, I came to the realization that having any fanship to the Knicks is ridiculous. I hate my owner Jim Dolan. He's a music fan and knows nothing about basketball. Over the Billboard he said his employees were, "Intimidated." How comical, the man thinks he owns the city and he has a terrible product. Unfortunatly you cannot oust owners. But with what the Nets have going, I've always admired the team, I'm going to become a Nets fan. I'll be venturing to Newark for a few games this year and will begin to follow the team.
So at this point, I'll be on these forums and I guess I have to learn how to spell the Russians name. CHeers.
Hi my name is Urban_Swag and im an alcoholic.
I've got 99 problems but the Knicks aint one
4. Yanks, Giants
I love fat a*ses !!!
Yankees - Nets - Colts - Uconn
The FutureProps to thenyknicks
1. In the Middle East
2. Brook Lopez
3. Jason Kidd/Jayson Williams and Drazen Petrovic
5. First forum
1. Location: Jerseyyy
2. Favorite Current Net: Lopez
3. Favorite past Net: K mart & Kidd
4. Other teams in other sports you root 4: Atlanta Falcons, NY Giants, NY Yankees, NJ Devils
5. Anything else you want to let us know: I love studying the sport (basketball, baseball, football) and knowing how to play the game the right way! I been playing sports since my childhood and its taught me a lot!
1. Dayton, OH
2. Terrence Williams
3. Drazen Petrovic
4. NJ Devils; NY Yankees; Miami Dolphins
5. Nets Fan since 92