Boston Ma

2. Favorite Current Net
    Johnson, D Will

3. Favorite past Net
    Kmart Micheal Ray, Buck Willams, Albert King

4. Other teams in other sports you root 4
    Knicks, Yankees, Giants , Jets,

5. Anything else you want to let us know
    Im torn, Im a Knick fan, I grew up in Brooklyn(East New York). I was born there !! I want this team to win more than the Knicks!! Brooklyn never had a champion since the Dodgers!! I support both teams. I have partial season ticket packages for both!!

vCash
    Username: cooldude4493

Favorite Net: Jason Kid

Favorite Current Net: Deron Williams

vCash
    1. Location - New York

2. Favorite Current Net - Brook Lopez

3. Favorite past Net - Vince Carter

4. Other teams in other sports you root 4 - Yankees MLB

5. Anything else you want to let us know - looking forward to discussing some Nets basketball

vCash
    Welcome

vCash
    1. Location: Victoria, Australia

2. Favorite Current Net: Deron Williams

3. Favorite past Net: Jason Kidd

4. Other teams in other sports you root 4: Mets, Jets and Newcastle United

5. Anything else you want to let us know: Always followed the game, never really had a team, the Knicks just dont do it for me, when the Nets moved to Brooklyn I thought this was my best bet to get in on the ground floor and start following someone, so here I am!

vCash

Favorite Current Net: Joe Johnson

Favorite Past Net: Vince Carter, K-Mart

Other teams in other sports I root for: Yankees, Jets, Devils

Anything else you want to let us know: I have been reading PSD for a long time now and finally decided to create an account and give some input to the conversation. I'm a life-long Yankee, Jet, and Net fan.

Fun fact about myself: I was at David Cone's perfect game in 1999. By far the greatest sports experience I've seen in person. Not even close.

vCash
    1. Location- England

2. Favorite Current Net- Deron Williams

3. Favorite past Net- Don't have one

4. Other teams in other sports you root 4- Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, Manchester United

5. Anything else you want to let us know- I have been into American sports for years now (including the NBA) and have not been able to select a team to really follow from the NBA. When the Nets moved it seemed like a good fit, I already like the roster and I think I would enjoy watching the team grow in a new environment. Obviously being from Europe basketball has at least some sort of following so I understand the sport way more than when I started watching Ice hockey or American football.

vCash
    Welcome guys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_TITAN View Post
    1. Location- England

2. Favorite Current Net- Deron Williams

3. Favorite past Net- Don't have one

4. Other teams in other sports you root 4- Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, Manchester United

5. Anything else you want to let us know- I have been into American sports for years now (including the NBA) and have not been able to select a team to really follow from the NBA. When the Nets moved it seemed like a good fit, I already like the roster and I think I would enjoy watching the team grow in a new environment. Obviously being from Europe basketball has at least some sort of following so I understand the sport way more than when I started watching Ice hockey or American football.
    Not sure I can take the Man U part of all that, but welcome all the same lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieMetsFan View Post
    Not sure I can take the Man U part of all that, but welcome all the same lol
    Born and bred United fan, it wasn't a choice!

vCash
    1. Location - My Couch
    2. Favorite Current Net - Reggie Energy Evans, Gerald Tough as Nails Pure Gangsta Wallace
    3. Favorite past Net - Vince Sanity Carter, Jason the say hey Kidd
    4. Other teams in other sports you root for - Yankees and Giants
    5. Anything else you want to let us know- F--ck the Knicks
    Last edited by Vintage; 11-03-2012 at 11:03 PM.

vCash
    1. Location - Western Australia

2. Favorite Current Net - Joe Johnson, Deron Williams, Marshon Brooks(Get him off the bench AVERY)

3. Favorite past Net - Jason Kidd

4. Other teams in other sports you root 4 - West Coast Eagles (Australian Football League)

5. Anything else you want to let us know - Much like AUSSIEMETSFAN, i have followed the NBA since i was about 6 or 7(im 30 now).not much TV coverage over here throughout the years unless u were a bulls fan.I liked the NETS in new jersey but never really followed any of the teams.i just followed the NBA as a whole.Now that the NETS are in Brooklyn,i have stocked up on Brooklyn nets merchandise,bought NBA TV League Pass and im a Nets fan all the way and GLAD TO BE KNICK HATER. BBBBRRRROOOOOOKKKKLLLYYYYNNNN

vCash
    The Aussies in the house! That's what I like to see

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    1. Location
    West Valley City, Utah

2. Favorite Current Net
    Deron Williams(fan since 2005)

----
    I like watching DWill, he has been my favorite player since 2005, I kind of didn't watch any basketball last year, cause I didn't know what to do, since Jazz fell apart the previous season. Honestly last year was the only season I didn't watch basketball since I started liking basketball when I was like 7.

My teams channel is so lame and my team is lamer than I thought they would be after D-Will left. I got LP for Christmas, so I am catching up on this season.

I decided this season to watch every game on League Pass each day, while I spend the rest of the school year doing my thing. So that I can officially retire from my team and pick who I plan to root for the next several years. I have been a Jazz fan my whole life, and just stayed after Stockton, and just retired after Dwill left.

Nets are on my list of possible teams to trade over to, since I grew up with Dwill after high school, so I feel at home with nets. I mean I have been with his career since the beginning, only missing last year. I though it was locked out all year, til I finally realized it was back on, but didn't care, didn't even watch Jazz, not even playoffs.

Honestly, I should have traded over with D-Will when he left, I mean I would have followed Stockton if he left, but I guess I didn't care at the time, cause I thought I was suppose to just stop watching...(cause it was depressing losing your favorite player(again)).

I can see myself spending the next 5-10 years being a Net fan. I have already begun watching every game, so I might be getting a boarding pass here soon, cause if I do, its gonna be a one way ticket.
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    Welcome man!! Enjoy the tight knit family we have here

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast