Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Verne Troyer aka "mini-me" dies at age 49

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...204041665.html

Wow rip lots of celebrities dying lately Harry Anderson, Barbara Bush, Avicii, Bruno Sammartino, and I might even be forgetting someone.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

RIP

Met him at an event in Cape Cod. We were in a tent and there was a big storm moving the tent everywhere and he was in a wheelchair and thought he was going to die. We calmed him down and got him out of there and he gave me a fist bump. Cool guy

May he RIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like he killed himself...sad.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...204041665.html

Wow rip lots of celebrities dying lately Harry Anderson, Barbara Bush, Avicii, Bruno Sammartino, and I might even be forgetting someone.
    R. Lee Ermey as well. I always felt bad for Verne Troyer. I think he has always had a lot of problems, both mentally and physically. I'm sure he was never going to live to a ripe age of something like 80 or 85, but it still sucks non the less.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    R. Lee Ermey as well. I always felt bad for Verne Troyer. I think he has always had a lot of problems, both mentally and physically. I'm sure he was never going to live to a ripe age of something like 80 or 85, but it still sucks non the less.
    Holy **** R.Lee too Dont know how it got past my ears.

One of my favourite actors

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

I watched one episode of sone reality show that had celebrities in a house. Celebrity Rehab? He got drunk and pissed himself. Yeah. Seems like he had his struggles.

Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    He was unique because of his small stature and became memorable as 'Mini Me' in the Austin Powers franchise.

My condolences to his family.....
    Couldn't Make The Cut As A Denver Broncos Cheerleader

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    I watched one episode of sone reality show that had celebrities in a house. Celebrity Rehab? He got drunk and pissed himself. Yeah. Seems like he had his struggles.

He could have easily been on Celebrity Rehab, but it was The Surreal Life. He was so out of it on one episode he was peeing in the corner. It was funny at the time, but realizing now he dealing with a lot of issues it's not funny anymore.

He could have easily been on Celebrity Rehab, but it was The Surreal Life. He was so out of it on one episode he was peeing in the corner. It was funny at the time, but realizing now he dealing with a lot of issues it's not funny anymore.
    I remember watching that. It had to be 10+ years ago by now. He seemed like a mess then, so I can only imagine how his mental health has deteriorated since.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I remember watching that. It had to be 10+ years ago by now. He seemed like a mess then, so I can only imagine how his mental health has deteriorated since.

Yeah I felt terrible for him during that season because it was easy to see that he needed real professional help and was a truly lonely man who had been swallowed whole by a fame that was fleeting.