Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

The Challenge - Vendettas

First episode was last night

I'm excited for this season but this episode was a bit weird. The challenge seemed more like a finale than anything else and it also only took half the episode, the other half was just about hooking up

I'm digging all the new blood.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I'm digging all the new blood.
    Yeah me too. That Joss guy seems legit. Corey seems as bad as ever

Am digging some of these new chicks. Holy **** they are hot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasnít too much of a fan of the newbies from other shows. I guess they are having a hard time finding the Vets to continue to do the show since they are reaching out form different shows. It sucks thereís no CT or Wes.

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Wasnít too much of a fan of the newbies from other shows. I guess they are having a hard time finding the Vets to continue to do the show since they are reaching out form different shows. It sucks thereís no CT or Wes.

I read that MTV wanted to branch out to ppl from other shows to boost ratings. I dunno much about Big Brother but apparently it has huge ratings.

I think the show really needed fresh meat and I like the new ppl so far. The same ppl coming back was getting stale. Expanding the "roster" makes this show more exciting IMO

I love it, no ****ing Brazilian ***** in it. I like to see more new faces so perhaps things change a bit instead of the same ****ing routine of vets eliminating the rookies and the same cast of characters making it to the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Am digging some of these new chicks. Holy **** they are hot!

Agreed. These fresh new faces are very hot

I love it, no ****ing Brazilian ***** in it. I like to see more new faces so perhaps things change a bit instead of the same ****ing routine of vets eliminating the rookies and the same cast of characters making it to the finals.

Camila? I don't think she will be back ever after that last outburst

Yeah, i hope she isn't. Not a single cast member cares for her (even Cara Maria at the end of last season was meh about her). I don't think MTV wants to give away money to a scumbag like her again (especially since it seems like the show is doing so well with the competitors competing for a hefty 500k )

***** got invited to champs vs stars. MTV donít give a ****.

***** got invited to champs vs stars. MTV donít give a ****.

But then she had the same nonsense on that show when she was playing for charity, and was kicked off the show. For charity! She couldn't even keep it together knowing she wasn't playing for herself. It's ridiculous, and I think MTV has given her so many strikes that she's finally, well you know... out

She is drama, they love that ****. Unless is some illegal ****, they will bring her back.

She is drama, they love that ****. Unless is some illegal ****, they will bring her back.

I think they keep her off for like a year or 2 and let the racist bs she pulled become a distant memory, then bring her back.

Lool, I guess I'm a POS, I usually dislike new males when they get added to the show from other shows b/c I look at the males as the "competition" aspect of the show so I like the ongoing storylines. But I see new hot girls added and I'm like, "Yeahhhhhhhhh!"

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast