Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Scream the TV Series

Anyone watching this? I binged season 1 on Netflix and have watched all 3 episodes that have aired so far this season (season 2). It's airs on Monday nights.

Man this show is actually really good! I don't watch MTV often but this actually is worth watching imo. It's super gory for TV but the twists and turns are phenomenal. Definitely worth checking out if you haven't yet, and you like slasher movies/tv shows.

I watched season 1 on Netflix a few weeks ago. I remember seeing about it online when they were making it and I thought it was gonna be stupid. But I gave it a chance because I loved the movies. I thought it was pretty decent and likely will wait for season 2 to finish and come out on Netflix.

I told my girlfriend who was doing the murders about half way through season 1. I felt like they made that kinda obvious if you paid attention. The way the ending went down (not the who but the how) was a twist. I thought it was just a one season thing so when I seen that they had a season 2 was like well how are they gonna do that and still keep it as interesting.

Marcus Mariota

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I watched season 1 on Netflix a few weeks ago. I remember seeing about it online when they were making it and I thought it was gonna be stupid. But I gave it a chance because I loved the movies. I thought it was pretty decent and likely will wait for season 2 to finish and come out on Netflix.

I told my girlfriend who was doing the murders about half way through season 1. I felt like they made that kinda obvious if you paid attention. The way the ending went down (not the who but the how) was a twist. I thought it was just a one season thing so when I seen that they had a season 2 was like well how are they gonna do that and still keep it as interesting.
    Oh dude season 2 has started off so much better than season 1, and season 1 was decent. Since you saw the end of season 1, I'll just tell you that while season 1 focused around Emma, this season is focusing around Audrey.

So far way less predictable than season 1.

Watched first half of Season one bc I loved Scream. Thought it was horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Watched first half of Season one bc I loved Scream. Thought it was horrible.
    Gotta watch the second half of the season much better than the first half. Season 2 has started off pretty good as well, my only issue is I find the lead girl to be quite a lame actress, but I also thought the lead actress from the films was a pretty lame actress as well lol

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Gotta watch the second half of the season much better than the first half. Season 2 has started off pretty good as well, my only issue is I find the lead girl to be quite a lame actress, but I also thought the lead actress from the films was a pretty lame actress as well lol
    This. Starts off kinda lame but the second half of last season was pretty tense.

Yeah Emma sucks. The rest of the main characters are pretty good though. Even the actress that plays Brooke does a good job as being a ***** that has layers of issues herself. Emma is just bland and I have trouble being interested in her problems at all.

Brooke found Jake tonight lol. Overall it wasn't a super exciting episode but it's building up.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Brooke found Jake tonight lol. Overall it wasn't a super exciting episode but it's building up.
    Just saw it, that 3 way kiss tho LOL I have like zero idea who the killer(s) could be.

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Just saw it, that 3 way kiss tho LOL I have like zero idea who the killer(s) could be.
    I feel like one of the killers is Kiernan's cousin, but that's just a hunch. I also kinda feel like the show wants us to be suspicious of him.

I expect this season to really take off now that everyone knows there is still a killer out there. I also can't wait to find out Audrey's involvement in last years murders.

I love the Scream series. It'll always be among my favorite popcorn horrors. But this show does the first 2-3 movies no justice. I couldn't even make it half way through the first episode. It was dreadful. The actors/actresses alone were too GQ for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CardinalRed24 View Post
    I love the Scream series. It'll always be among my favorite popcorn horrors. But this show does the first 2-3 movies no justice. I couldn't even make it half way through the first episode. It was dreadful. The actors/actresses alone were too GQ for me.
    If you like the movies, you'd like this show. Just takes til like episode 7 until it gets good.

Scream the TV Series

Liking the show so far. Idk about everyone but I'd do dirty things to Brooke!

The show isn't anything special buts its entertaining enough to watch for sure

Quote Originally Posted by SoxPatsCeltsBs View Post

Duuuude Brooke is an absolute babe! She better not ever get killed off lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxPatsCeltsBs View Post

Duuuude Brooke is an absolute babe! She better not ever get killed off lol.
    Couldn't agree more! I'd stop watching the show

If you like the movies, you'd like this show. Just takes til like episode 7 until it gets good.
    Hm maybe I'll give it one more try.. I can admit, there have been times where I didn't like the first few episodes of a show, but decided to stick w it, and wound up changing my mind after giving it an extended look..
    Supernatural def comes to mind. I had a lot of trouble getting into the first half of the first season but after a while it just started to grow on me. And now its in my top 10 shows all time list lol.