Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Walking Dead Season IV And Beyond (WITH COMIC BOOK SPOILERS)

Since this has been debated for a while now I think its time to have a Walking Dead thread with comic book spoilers similar to the two different game of thrones threads we had a while back.

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash

Ok I feel like Caroll has basically become Andrea from the comics.

Cannibalism was a big part of the comics at about this time so I'm sure will see it next episode.

But most the characters alive in this are dead or don't exist in the comics by this point so yea.

Beth
    Caroll
    Tyrese

Are all dead lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Ok I feel like Caroll has basically become Andrea from the comics.

Cannibalism was a big part of the comics at about this time so I'm sure will see it next episode.

But most the characters alive in this are dead or don't exist in the comics by this point so yea.

Beth
    Caroll
    Tyrese

Are all dead lol
    Don't forget that black chick with Maggie's group. In the show, she's Tyrese's sister (I think), but I'm pretty sure it's their take on his daughter. In the comics, she died way back at the beginning of the prison arc.

vCash
    Yeah I figured the hunter would be coming soon, especially if they are headed to Washington next season (gotta get ready for Negan!)

I have to wonder/pretty much know at this point that Gareth is supposed to be Chris/Father Gabriel mixed (assuming he drove the car with a kidnaped Beth)

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    I don't think Gareth is going to be a good character.

They said it might be a combination, maybe he's from that video game dairy farm and is a combination of the two brothers with the mother at Terminus. Terminus itself looks a hell of a lot like Negan's place

vCash
    I just finished issue #68, where they have decided to

join the colony on the far side of DC.

Things are definitely interesting. For those that are curious, the group currently consists of:

Rick
    Carl
    Michonne
    Andrea
    Glenn
    Maggie
    Sophia
    Morgan
    Father Gabriel Stokes
    Abraham
    Eugene
    Rosita
    Plus the two from the colony, Eric and Aaron.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhitenblue View Post
    I don't think Gareth is going to be a good character.

They said it might be a combination, maybe he's from that video game dairy farm and is a combination of the two brothers with the mother at Terminus. Terminus itself looks a hell of a lot like Negan's place
    Something like that, and Chris from "The Hunters"? That would actually all make sense since they all seemed to have the same morals.

vCash

Who are the Hunters. I finished the second compendium. Where Rick made a deal with that one colony to help fight that other colony. And that's where it ends

vCash
    In today's issue of the Walking Dead, the 124th, there is a shot that Rick dies. Like a very, very legit shot.

vCash
    What happens (in spoilers of course)?

Can't see them going there for a few seasons, but if a new group of characters established itself, it could be a last season type of shocker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Who are the Hunters. I finished the second compendium. Where Rick made a deal with that one colony to help fight that other colony. And that's where it ends

Following the incident with the children, Dale goes to wander off by himself and is captured. He wakes up and a group of people have cut his leg off and are eating it. They then drop him back off for the group to find. They claim that humans are easier to hunt than animals.

I think you have met them at this point. Do you know how many issues are in each compendum?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post

Following the incident with the children, Dale goes to wander off by himself and is captured. He wakes up and a group of people have cut his leg off and are eating it. They then drop him back off for the group to find. They claim that humans are easier to hunt than animals.

I think you have met them at this point. Do you know how many issues are in each compendum?
    Oh yea I knew about that.

Yea so the second compendium is 49-96. So I guess if 124 just came out I'm 28 behind but I'd rather wait and pay for the next compendium.

vCash
    So after seeing some more promotional pics from the finale, I'm really 100% positive a main comic scene will be played out again, substituting Michonne for Abraham. Spoiler in white In the promo trailers it shows Carl in a vehicle, one of the bald marauders holding Carl from behind pervish and after it shows Rick sitting on the ground with his back to a vehicle, covered in blood, looking retrospective on a major *** kicking. Looks like the attempted rape of Carl by the "Claimer's" could very well be happening and Rick may be going ape-****

vCash
    I hope glenn dies. Or have negan bash his ****ing head in like the comics

vCash
    That'll probably happen (or something similar) when they come across Negan. I kind of feel that might be at the end of next season when he's first introduced.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast