Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Marvel studios sets 5 new dates

The Marvel Cinematic Universe continues to grow today with the announcement of five new release dates, taking the big screen universe through 2019!

The studio already had mystery placeholders for films that will be released on July 8, 2016 (following a third Captain America film on May 6, 2016) and then another on May 5, 2017. Now they've earmarked July 28, 2017, November 3, 2017, July 6, 2018, November 2, 2018 and May 3, 2019.

We don't know any titles yet (outside of Doctor Strange, which is likely the July 8, 2016 release), but it's a fair bet that's going to change after next week's Marvel presentation at Comic-Con! Check back for our live-blog of the panel on Saturday, July 26 for full details!

Comingsoon.net

I'm gonna guess one of the November dates is Thor 3

The time frame for avengers 3 would match the July 2018 date if they go "every 3 years" between phases. But the early summer date in May the following year would be more appropriate for a blockbuster of the magnitude.

Iron man 4
    Another solo Hulk movie
    GOTG 2

Would seem to be likely of the popular

PSD's 2011 Diva's Champion

vCash
    Don't think they do another iron man movie. At least not with RDJ

vCash
    Isn't Marvel making all their heroes a different color or gender or both now? Revampmaginemakes!?!?

vCash
    Well it's not that they turned Cap black. Falcon just took over the mantle because Rogers is old now. The Thor thing I don't get since there was already a Thor Girl. And they're also killing of wolverine

vCash
    No more Thor movies, the 2 they've made were awful. Hulk won't get another solo movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Yeah I head no more hulk movies also..

Revamping I heard is just in the comics

vCash
    Yeah, the revamping is just in the comics for now.

Am asumming antman is one of the movies because while the original director decided to leave they are still making the movie, unless they have put this in the mystery placeholder spot after the cap 3 movie.

I expect a new Hulk movie, it seems that not just fans want it, but the studio has say that it may do another. There will be a planet hulk, am 99% of that.

Gardians of the galaxy 2 is also something I expect.

Now avengers 3 is a given.

I am hoping they make a black panther movie, which is reasonable.

Now what I find most interesting about that story that I did not know is that they are making two captain Americas? In back to back years?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Yeah I head no more hulk movies also..

Revamping I heard is just in the comics
    Two perfectly good Hulk movies made too intelligently to stick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Two perfectly good Hulk movies made too intelligently to stick.
    Really enjoyed the one with Norton tbh

vCash
    I would love to see a Black Panther movie, Planet Hulk movie, and a Doctor Strange movie in these slots. I'm getting pretty tired of Iron Man and Thor so hopefully they're done with the solo films.

vCash
    Planet Hulk would take some serious setup

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Planet Hulk would take some serious setup
    Well they kind of started on the path, I believe I've seen the term "Sakarran" in connection with GotG movie, you can switch up the Illuminati to be Stark/Fury/Panther/Dr Strange, and they could use the premise that Ultron transferred himself to a satellite that only the Hulk can take out? I know it's sort of flimsy but I think it works. World War Hulk would be the real pain to pull off.

vCash
    Well the thing with Planet Hulk is that they sent him away because he was uncontrollable and whatnot. As of now in the movies, they've showed that Banner has relative control over the monster and he's not a completely mindless beast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Well the thing with Planet Hulk is that they sent him away because he was uncontrollable and whatnot. As of now in the movies, they've showed that Banner has relative control over the monster and he's not a completely mindless beast
    True, but I think one of the first scenes is rumored to be Hulk vs Hulkbuster armour. Could be the beginnings of some mistrust. If there's a Hulkbuster clealry Stark worries about Banner getting out of hand, that may not sit well with Banner as well. It would ha e to start now at least in small doses like that for there to be a PH movie in 3-4 years.

vCash
    Marvel has changed so much from the comics that it does not matter how Hulk was sent away or why, they will find a way. I think it will happen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast