Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

American Horror Story: Freak Show

Season premiere was tonight and I absolutely loved it.

Definitely a little tired of Evan Peters and the score was too loud, but though it was a great premiere.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    I wonder if a lot of ladies were shocked watching the premiere . I dont know, it didnt do much for me. I will likely continue watching it though, like always with AHS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    same,i had a problem with the audio/background music being to loud ,but i liked it

vCash
    I don't have this inherent fear of clowns, but Twisty the clown? I don't know what is worse about him, his freaky stare, his smile or that skin helmet he seems to be wearing.

vCash
    Strange premiere, but is what I expected.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Season premiere was tonight and I absolutely loved it.

Definitely a little tired of Evan Peters and the score was too loud, but though it was a great premiere.
    We thought the same of Evan Peters. He isn't gonna do well in this role especially if it continues with him as this vocal "leader" and that doesn't match what he has done well in the past.

I thought it was okay. But will continue to watch because this show has amazing shock factor. This season should have even more WTF moments with it being based around a Freak Show. Also a lot of characters they didn't show.

Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    I wonder if a lot of ladies were shocked watching the premiere . I dont know, it didnt do much for me. I will likely continue watching it though, like always with AHS.
    The scene with the ladies picking him up make me think to an old story I read in the newspaper about how in the 1800s there used to be traveling salesmen go around with hand-crank vibrators and women would have these parties. One more than one occasion the salesmen would be hung by a posse of angry husbands.

Quote Originally Posted by IamKaiserSoze View Post
    I don't have this inherent fear of clowns, but Twisty the clown? I don't know what is worse about him, his freaky stare, his smile or that skin helmet he seems to be wearing.
    The little Indian woman is creepier....

The show needs a hot midget.
    Last edited by steelcityroller; 10-09-2014 at 11:50 PM.

vCash
    Every show needs a hot midget.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IamKaiserSoze View Post
    Every show needs a hot midget.
    That looks like a drowning in the previews.
    Hey groundhog, Jeff Passan thinks the Cardinals can't win anything. What do you think about that?

Challenge accepted.

vCash
    Thought it was pretty good, not great. Agree on Lobsterboy, someone else needs to carry more of the show IMO. Fraulein whatever had a very inconsistent accent which bothered me for some reason.

I will definitely continue watching, as it should improve, and the creepy/shock factor was more than accomplished. Since it is AHS, I have faith, just left me wanting a little more out of the episode.

vCash
    I think the first couple of episodes are going to be a meet-and-greet sort of thing. A get to know you. Then it'll hit the fan

vCash
    Am kind of intrigued in seeing Peters does in a much more vocal role.

vCash
    After last season, when he was Franken-Kyle, where he had no words, something to actually say might be good for him

vCash
    had given up on this show. Really liked the first season then thought it turned to trash. maybe i will give it another shot

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    had given up on this show. Really liked the first season then thought it turned to trash. maybe i will give it another shot
    I think everyone would mostly agree. The first season was great and the next two sucked, but this one seems decently promising to me. I'd give it a shot for a few episodes.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    The scene of the clown and the couple in that clearing was terrifying.

This is the first season I'm going to watch because my new roommate like it. Seems promising.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast