Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Fear The Walking Dead Trailer

Surprised not to see this up. Looks like L.A. goes to hell in a hand-basket. I will watch.

https://youtu.be/WDxew5SguVw

A deeper analytical look at Chicago Cubs Baseball from some posters both within and outside of PSD.

Click the link below to check it out and thanks for your support!

@KaptainCub

vCash
    I just hope they do something different with it. TWD has essentially boiled down to a formula of: "find new shelter, shelter collapses, repeat."

If they can find a way to recapture the intensity and intrigue that came with the first two seasons of TWD, then they'll have my attention. But I'm skeptical to say the least.

When you're the team of the decade and the decade has five years left in it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    I just hope they do something different with it. TWD has essentially boiled down to a formula of: "find new shelter, shelter collapses, repeat."

If they can find a way to recapture the intensity and intrigue that came with the first two seasons of TWD, then they'll have my attention. But I'm skeptical to say the least.
    Well part of the reason is the characters have become very comic book-like for obvious reasons. The walkers seem like an afterthought even though the people are outnumbered ???? To 1.

With starting at the beginning of the outbreak and considering how slow TWD tends to move (in a good way), it could take a while for these characters to get to that point, if at all.