7. Buffalo
    42 47
    8. Carolina
    43 47
    9. Florida
    42 46
    10. Pittsburgh
    43 44

that would be nice if we could get higher than 8th. boston is the last team i want to play

vCash
    Man, how nice is Booth's play as of late? I really thought we would miss Jokinen on offense, but Booth has filled in nice and is having a better offensive season then Jokinen, scoring 18 compared to Ollie's 14. Ollie has a few more assists, but with this lame offense, I'll take the extra goals.

Speaking of, we are scoring more then last year, I think skewed because of the recent surge, but whateever, I'll take it! 9 points in the last 5 games, 5+ goals per game. We are one of those teams that can become dangerous in the playoffs even as a 6th, 7th or 8th. If Vokun can heat up, I think we can steal a playoff spot easy. This year we won't have to worry about having a 10-game streak to make up 4 ranks in the standings, by weeks end, we might be in the top 8!!

I also saw an interesting stat...

The Panthers have scored 120 goals and given up 119. The first time in which their Goals For was higher then Goals Against after a minimum of 20 games over the past 3 years. Maybe there is some promise for this team?!
    One day, I will own a new NFL team, and to it I will sign:

QB: Michael Vick, RB: Ricky Williams, RB: Lendale White, WR: Terrel Owens, WR: Chad Johnson, WR: Plaxico Burress, WR: Chris Henry, TE: Jeremy Shockey, LB Ray Lewis, CB Deangelo Hall, CB Pacman Jones, DT Tank Johnson, and fill the holes with Bengles and Raiders.

Noone will #$@! with us, or we'll send our new offensive cooridnator Rae Carruth their way...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phxcyots22 View Post
    Man, how nice is Booth's play as of late? I really thought we would miss Jokinen on offense, but Booth has filled in nice and is having a better offensive season then Jokinen, scoring 18 compared to Ollie's 14. Ollie has a few more assists, but with this lame offense, I'll take the extra goals.

Speaking of, we are scoring more then last year, I think skewed because of the recent surge, but whateever, I'll take it! 9 points in the last 5 games, 5+ goals per game. We are one of those teams that can become dangerous in the playoffs even as a 6th, 7th or 8th. If Vokun can heat up, I think we can steal a playoff spot easy. This year we won't have to worry about having a 10-game streak to make up 4 ranks in the standings, by weeks end, we might be in the top 8!!

I also saw an interesting stat...

The Panthers have scored 120 goals and given up 119. The first time in which their Goals For was higher then Goals Against after a minimum of 20 games over the past 3 years. Maybe there is some promise for this team?!
    i think booth is playing great but that is expected. what is really nice is the group effort including j-bo, frolik, peltanon, campbell, and many more

i hope vokoun is back in a groove because it would be nice to have a consistent starter.

should be an interesting rest of the season.

btw, please post more because it seems you have a good knowledge of the game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFloridaSports View Post
    i think booth is playing great but that is expected. what is really nice is the group effort including j-bo, frolik, peltanon, campbell, and many more

i hope vokoun is back in a groove because it would be nice to have a consistent starter.

should be an interesting rest of the season.

btw, please post more because it seems you have a good knowledge of the game
    It is also expected that your team maesk the playoffs atleast once a decade, but you know how thats worked out for us

I agree that this will be an interesting season. We should be fine as long as we don't hit a long skid. A 4 game skid is managable, since we know we will hit a 4 or 5 game streak.

I wish I had a better knowledge! I only get to see them when they play the Hurricanes or Trashers. Glad to see a Panthers forum on PSD though!

QB: Michael Vick, RB: Ricky Williams, RB: Lendale White, WR: Terrel Owens, WR: Chad Johnson, WR: Plaxico Burress, WR: Chris Henry, TE: Jeremy Shockey, LB Ray Lewis, CB Deangelo Hall, CB Pacman Jones, DT Tank Johnson, and fill the holes with Bengles and Raiders.

Noone will #$@! with us, or we'll send our new offensive cooridnator Rae Carruth their way...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phxcyots22 View Post
    It is also expected that your team maesk the playoffs atleast once a decade, but you know how thats worked out for us

I agree that this will be an interesting season. We should be fine as long as we don't hit a long skid. A 4 game skid is managable, since we know we will hit a 4 or 5 game streak.

I wish I had a better knowledge! I only get to see them when they play the Hurricanes or Trashers. Glad to see a Panthers forum on PSD though!
    can you try posting here more often please? me and fins are really tryin gto get this forum active and i remember a couple years ago trying to read the marlins forum but there was no one there and i started reading again and now there is a few people there.

it would be nice to get a nice solid fan base between the 3 of us

we need to win the next couple of games that we should win after the philly game

vCash
    Keep posting and I agree very much. I will try to share my knowledge being in here is SFL
    Props to pheagles 10 and phins1983

vCash
    Definatley will keep checking and posting to this one! I think there used to be just a general NHL forum, so it was nice to see a seperate forum for each team when I checked yesturday! Sucks though, such a long layoff between games. Fine for players, but sucky for fans We need to keep rolling and I hope this time off doesn't break momentum. 3 of the next 4 would be nice, 4 of 4 would be huge, might break us to number 7 even.

vCash
    Yeah, friday we play, at least it is back to back

vCash
    8th place Vs. 7 Seed Buffalo on Monday!

vCash
    Yay!
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Playoffs this year!

vCash
    This is a huge game against Buffalo. We are going to be neck and neck with them to the end, so every point we can steal from them is going to count. If we continue the play as of late though, we may be able to crawl higher. Though its not looking good now, if Washington falters even a little, the division is there for the taking. We have several games left against them, though its not likley, its still a possibility!!! In this league, ya never know. Go Panthers!

vCash
    Absolutely, huge game against then, Every point will count!

vCash
    i think we are still in 8th after that game. hopefully we can win vs dallas on wed. that game is very important

vCash
    Tied for 8th

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast