I'll have a crack at the White Sox also:
Assuming the Vazquez trade goes through...
1. Gordon Beckham, SS
2. Aaron Poreda, LHP
3. Dayan Viciedo, 3B
4. Tyler Flowers, C
5. Brandon Allen, 1B
6. Jordan Danks, CF
7. Clayton Richard, LHP
8. Brent Lillibridge, SS
9. John Shelby, OF
10. Chris Getz, 2B
It's nice to know you team has the best hitting prospect in baseball. I do hope you've heard of Matt Wieters.
And once David Price starts the 2009 season with the Rays, it'll be nice to know that the O's have the best hitting prospect and two of the best pitching prospects in baseball (Chris Tillman and Brian Matusz).
The AL East is going to be very interesting in about two years.
Yankees- Top 10 (My Opinion)
1. Austin Jackson- CF
2. Jesus Montero- C
3. Dellin Betances- SP
4. Austin Romine-C
5. Andrew Brackman -SP
6. Mark Melacon-RP
7. Zach McAllister- SP
8. Jeremy Belich- SP
9. Alfredo Aceves- SP
10. Phil Coke-RP
Think the Yankees will proubally fall under the 14-20 range as best farm system
27x World Series Champs
U MAD BOSTON ??
I would say the A's have the best and then the rays. I guess Texas is 3rd. But I said 4th so it's really not that big of a differance
chahill, Gio Gonzalez, Cardenas, Doolittle, Carter, Henry Rodriguez, Patterson.
The A's have some real good prospects too
1. Travis Snider (top 10 in baseball...7 in the MLB.com rankings)
2. Brett Cecil (top 50 in baseball IMO...56 in the MLB.com rankings)
3. J.P. Arencibia (top 50 in baseball IMO cause hes a catcher...57 in the MLB.com rankings)
4. David Cooper (top 100 in baseball)
5. Justin Jackson (top 100 in baseball)
6. Kevin Ahrens (1st round pick compared to Chipper)
7. Brad Mills (had a good year...probably not gonna be ranked)
8. Marc Rzepcynski (has had 2 good years in the minors...wont be ranked)
9. Eric Eiland (super toolsy spec...one of my favourites)
10. Brad Emaus/Scott Campbell (2 very similar 2B specs...Campbell played in the allstar game)