Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi View Post
    How do you get rid of crusty things on the back of your feet?
    Ped-egg

vCash
    women swear by the ped egg

vCash
    After running/sprinting I get some kind of pain in my hip area. Its only in my left leg and not in my right so I dont think its something im doing wrong.

Now, this started happening last baseball season (I dont know why). But during summer workouts and football the pain went away.

Last week was "Max Out" week in my weight training class. On Monday we had practice 40's and my hip only "mildly" hurt. But Tuesday when we ran our real 40's it hurt like a *****. The next day it still hurt but not as bad. Then on Thursday we had squats and the pain came back.

Id really like to know whats causing this and what i could do to help it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityFlyer View Post
    osgood-schlatters is usually only relavent in younger people and then it goes away after you have finished growing. Sounds like patellar tendonitis again.
    my cousin still has it and hes 23
    Rex Ryan
    Do you understand what the **** I wanna see tomorrow? Let's go eat a god damn snack
    THE TRIPOD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BADizzleBoY View Post
    I just got out of the shower, and my heart is sorta racing faster then normal, and my arms are jittery and shaking, why is this?
    what you do in the privacy of your shower, is your own business
    Rex Ryan
    Do you understand what the **** I wanna see tomorrow? Let's go eat a god damn snack
    THE TRIPOD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgsfan_45 View Post
    After running/sprinting I get some kind of pain in my hip area. Its only in my left leg and not in my right so I dont think its something im doing wrong.

Now, this started happening last baseball season (I dont know why). But during summer workouts and football the pain went away.

Last week was "Max Out" week in my weight training class. On Monday we had practice 40's and my hip only "mildly" hurt. But Tuesday when we ran our real 40's it hurt like a *****. The next day it still hurt but not as bad. Then on Thursday we had squats and the pain came back.

Id really like to know whats causing this and what i could do to help it.
    Maybe some sort of hip flexor injury.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgsfan_45 View Post

Try doing the "4 stretch." For your left hip, sit down with your feet flat on the ground and your knees close to your stretch. Pick up your left leg, and put it so that your ankle is resting on the outside of your upper thigh, just above the knee. If you can't feel the stretch here, move your knee outwards a little (towards your feet)

My right hip flexor gets tight all the time after exercising and this stretch feels really great.
    Last edited by CubsGirl; 11-27-2008 at 01:26 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dburch1102 View Post
    women swear by the ped egg
    I already tried that and it didn't help.

vCash
    then I suggest amputation

vCash
    whenever i play my violin, i get this extreme pain between my index finger and my thumb...anyone know what it might be and how i can cure it?
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiza90 View Post
    whenever i play my violin, i get this extreme pain between my index finger and my thumb...anyone know what it might be and how i can cure it?
    Play more.

vCash
    yeah its like digging a hoel once a year and wondering how you can prevent blisters...

vCash
    What age do you stop growing at?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dburch1102 View Post
    yeah its like digging a hoel once a year and wondering how you can prevent blisters...
    gloves

vCash

Sprained Ankle

Yesterday I was at basketball practice and as I came down for a rebound my ankle completely turned the wrong way and I was in such pain. After about ten minutes it got better but I sat out the rest of practice. I woke up this morning with my ankle completely swollen and black and blue I made a doctors appointment for later this afternoon could it be broken or just a simple sprain. It hurts just to put any weight on it or walk on it.

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast