Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 381
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    26,819
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityFlyer View Post
    Typically, Kidney stones are associated with a sudden VERY sharp pain. You will also begin to sweat and maybe even have nausea or vomiting as well. You MAY have one though, since some begin gradually, with pain felt in the back and eventually working its way down towards the pelvic region. If you feel it in other places then you know it is working it's way down. If you do have a kidney stone, godspeed. Supposedly the worst pain a man can feel.
    So far today, I've felt nothing at all...and I havent had any of those symptoms (nausea, sweating, sharp pains, etc...) so hopefully, it wasnt/isnt one.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    26,051
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    So far today, I've felt nothing at all...and I havent had any of those symptoms (nausea, sweating, sharp pains, etc...) so hopefully, it wasnt/isnt one.
    Do you have any family members that have had them? I'm pretty sure they're genetic.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    11,115
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    Do you have any family members that have had them? I'm pretty sure they're genetic.
    Kidney stones are genetic. I would find out a possibility of a family member that had kidney stones.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    26,819
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    Do you have any family members that have had them? I'm pretty sure they're genetic.
    No body that I know of...

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    26,923
    vCash
    1500
    They can be surgically removed nowadays.....but I can only imagine how dangerous it is to go near your kidneys with sharp utensils.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    18,395
    vCash
    1150
    i sometimes enjoy the smell of my farts is that bad .....

    im sorry that was stupid but i do have a real question

    just in general my legs have been very sore despite not having an extremely large amount of activity i mean i have gym class and i walk around so its not lack of activity but not a very large amount but my legs are always sore and im only 17

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    26,923
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    i sometimes enjoy the smell of my farts is that bad .....

    im sorry that was stupid but i do have a real question

    just in general my legs have been very sore despite not having an extremely large amount of activity i mean i have gym class and i walk around so its not lack of activity but not a very large amount but my legs are always sore and im only 17
    Are you a lazy *** like me?

    My body gets sore from the littlest bit of working out/activity.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    18,395
    vCash
    1150
    not even its like the bones are sore not the muscles well. ... sometimes but it feels like im 50 kinda it gets hard to get up sometimes lol

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Aruba
    Posts
    17,315
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by yaowowrocket11 View Post
    Kidney stones are genetic. I would find out a possibility of a family member that had kidney stones.
    Not necessarily, they are more common if a relative has had one, but anyone can get them. One real big factor is the amount of pop you drink. Suppposedly this is a big factor for getting kidney stones.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    12,008
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by _Sn1P3r_ View Post
    Uhm, you know that big bump on your knee where it bends? (don't know any technical terms) Well under it, is another bump and it pains me so that I can't run as fast or jump as high and I tend to limp after/during ball practices.
    osgood-schlatters perhaps
    Rex Ryan
    Do you understand what the **** I wanna see tomorrow? Let's go eat a god damn snack
    THE TRIPOD

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Homeless
    Posts
    7,927
    vCash
    1500
    I just got out of the shower, and my heart is sorta racing faster then normal, and my arms are jittery and shaking, why is this?

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Aruba
    Posts
    17,315
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by arliss View Post
    osgood-schlatters is usually only relavent in younger people and then it goes away after you have finished growing. Sounds like patellar tendonitis again.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    26,923
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BADizzleBoY View Post
    I just got out of the shower, and my heart is sorta racing faster then normal, and my arms are jittery and shaking, why is this?
    No reason, I'm sure.

    Don't you have anything more serious to be concerned about?

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Aruba
    Posts
    17,315
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    No reason, I'm sure.

    Don't you have anything more serious to be concerned about?
    x2

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    8,394
    vCash
    1500
    How do you get rid of crusty things on the back of your feet?

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •