Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Land of the Free and the Home of The Whopper
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrizzleBear View Post
    Two Questions, How can I get rid of moles, and how can I tell if my ear streches are infected.
    1. consult with your dermatologist, as WCF mentioned, surgery is the most likely course...

2. Any ear infection really present with pain and moderate to high fever and depending on where it is, dizziness, nausea, and confusion...I don't know what the ear stretches are though...do you mean the lobes?

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull"
    -WC Fields
    Common sense is only common in those born with actual sense - BloodHawk

vCash
    Sweet thanks for the awnsers

vCash
    I have had a rash on my abdomen and back and shoulders for over a year now, it doesn't really bother me as far as being uncomfortable or anything but it is pink and I am apprehensive about having my shirt off because of it.

The closest condition that I've been able to determine it to be is something called "pityriasis rosea"

Everything I've read about it says it will just go away by itself, but I haven't seen a dermatalogist about it so I don't know for sure if that is the condition I have.

I am becoming worried though because of the length of time that I've had it. So I'm hoping that someone else can tell me what they did if they had this before, or what might it be if it's not the condition above.

If anyone has had a skin rash for over a year, you might also be able to help me figure out what I might have.

I do realise that I should probably just go to the doctor, but I'm the type of person that fears that if I go to the doctor then I'll just find out something is horribly wrong with me.

Philadelphia 76ers

"All the time us."

Thanks to JDink24 on the sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pd7631 View Post
    I have had a rash on my abdomen and back and shoulders for over a year now, it doesn't really bother me as far as being uncomfortable or anything but it is pink and I am apprehensive about having my shirt off because of it.

The closest condition that I've been able to determine it to be is something called "pityriasis rosea"

Everything I've read about it says it will just go away by itself, but I haven't seen a dermatalogist about it so I don't know for sure if that is the condition I have.

I am becoming worried though because of the length of time that I've had it. So I'm hoping that someone else can tell me what they did if they had this before, or what might it be if it's not the condition above.

If anyone has had a skin rash for over a year, you might also be able to help me figure out what I might have.

I do realise that I should probably just go to the doctor, but I'm the type of person that fears that if I go to the doctor then I'll just find out something is horribly wrong with me.
    let's put it this way, if you don't got to the doctor and worry your *** off now, what good is that going to do?...go to your dermatologist, and no, unless you have raised irregular spots, there's nothing too much to worry about....

-WC Fields

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pd7631 View Post

I have heard of this, your going to die, it will happen 3 hours after reading this post, creepy that I know exactly when you will die isn't it
    no seriously, you have to go to a dermatologist, something is irritating your skin, you might be alergic to something you wouldn't expect, you might be drying your self improperly. I know you think your scared of what a doctor will say but what is worse is not treating something simple and having your skin fall off from the after effects.
    I have had a reoccurring rash and I used some cream, once it was fully gone it never came back, I am sure the same will happen with you, once you get rid of it for goos

vCash
    So I have an issue that has not gone away. I have this thing in my leg, in the thigh. When I get it in certain positions it starts to heat up. My girl said it actually felt hot to the touch. It doesn't happen all that often, but it does happen often enough and it just weirds me out

vCash
    Random headaches coming from the back of my head, been happening for awhile, no idea whats up.

Anyone?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    Random headaches coming from the back of my head, been happening for awhile, no idea whats up.

Anyone?
    all jokes aside man, that is NOT GOOD. you should see a doctor cause head aches can be anything from blood pressure to tumors. Don't want to freak you out but I used to get migraines a lot and the doc scared me into paying attention to constant headaches

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    all jokes aside man, that is NOT GOOD. you should see a doctor cause head aches can be anything from blood pressure to tumors. Don't want to freak you out but I used to get migraines a lot and the doc scared me into paying attention to constant headaches
    Hmmm, well they also happen everytime I run, and sometimes are pretty sharp for a short period, that help at all?

vCash
    there are literally 20 causes it could be, Go to webmd, and do the system check, you can get it a lot more specific then I can

vCash
    there are literally 20 causes it could be, Go to webmd, and do the system check, you can get it a lot more specific then I can
    Looks like tension headaches to me, but i'm going to tomorrow to be sure.

vCash
    Looks like tension headaches to me, but i'm going to tomorrow to be sure.
    thats a good idea, the head is definitely one area you don't want to be taking lightly, I'm sure it will be nothing in the end but at least afterwards you will know that, and when your head starts hurting you will know why and may even be able to stop it

vCash
    Yeah.. I once had a headache, no joke, that was bad, constant, was with me every waking moment for seven straight weeks. I saw a couple different doctors, had an MRI, took Depakote for a while, saw a neurologist, went to a chiropractor... no one really knew what was causing it, and the neurologist said we may never know what caused it. One day, I woke up, and about 20 minutes after I got out of bed I realized... no headache. Hasn't happened like that since.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Hmmm, well they also happen everytime I run, and sometimes are pretty sharp for a short period, that help at all?
    Least severe cause can be from you not getting enough oxygenation, but if you some noticeable changes in mentation such as dizziness, confusion, nausea, along with this, it maybe be a variety of things such as hypertension, CAD, heart defects, or worse with things like aneurysms. It is very important that you get your cholesterol checked out (assuming you're at that age) or have a neurologist check you. When it comes to the head related problems, it's better to be safe than sorry...see what happened to Natacha Richardson?

-WC Fields

vCash
    So I have an issue that has not gone away. I have this thing in my leg, in the thigh. When I get it in certain positions it starts to heat up. My girl said it actually felt hot to the touch. It doesn't happen all that often, but it does happen often enough and it just weirds me out
    penile cancer from too much blueballs...you'll die a very painful and girly death

-WC Fields

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast