Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Land of the Free and the Home of The Whopper
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    Not really. I play some games on the laptop, but not much.

I've just thought though, when I'm playing guitar, I strum with my thumb a lot, maybe it's that?

I also give lots of thumbs up, which possibly contributed as well...
    no if you have your finger in that position for many hours a day, then maybe...show it to an ortho...if it's serious then let them take x-rays...if it's really serious, they'll break it and it'll heal back...

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull"
    -WC Fields
    Common sense is only common in those born with actual sense - BloodHawk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk View Post
    no if you have your finger in that position for many hours a day, then maybe...show it to an ortho...if it's serious then let them take x-rays...if it's really serious, they'll break it and it'll heal back...
    I don't think it's that serious. I'll see how it goes, having it broken would be a real pain in the *** for guitar, bass and photography. I don't think it's bad enough to merit that sort of treatment.

vCash
    All it is, is overuse of those tendons and ligaments. Take a break for a couple of days, Ice and you should be good. Then ease back into give people the thumbs up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityFlyer View Post
    All it is, is overuse of those tendons and ligaments. Take a break for a couple of days, Ice and you should be good. Then ease back into give people the thumbs up.
    I'll just have to tell people I'm on the injured list when I want to give some positive re-enforcement...

vCash
    I got this rash on my forearms. It's like little raised red bumps. Doesn't itch or anything like that, just wont go away. I've tried a bunch of stuff including RX cortisone. I notice it gets really red and inflamed after I work out or get out of the shower.

Anyone?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by borat View Post
    I got this rash on my forearms. It's like little raised red bumps. Doesn't itch or anything like that, just wont go away. I've tried a bunch of stuff including RX cortisone. I notice it gets really red and inflamed after I work out or get out of the shower.

Anyone?
    That's happened to me a couple of times, I don't know what causes it though. For what it's worth, it happened ages ago, and I didn't notice anything bad happening around that time, so I don't think it's serious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by borat View Post

Anyone?
    could be some sort of an inflammatory skin condition (like inherited melasma) that maybe inherited...glucocorticoid steroids (anti-inflammatory) like mometasone furoate cream can help...

-WC Fields

vCash
    Two Questions, How can I get rid of moles, and how can I tell if my ear streches are infected.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrizzleBear View Post
    Two Questions, How can I get rid of moles, and how can I tell if my ear streches are infected.
    Moles----surgery- They are there to pigment your skin, and shouldn't be removed unless they are a nuisance.

What are ear stretches?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrizzleBear View Post
    1. consult with your dermatologist, as WCF mentioned, surgery is the most likely course...

2. Any ear infection really present with pain and moderate to high fever and depending on where it is, dizziness, nausea, and confusion...I don't know what the ear stretches are though...do you mean the lobes?

-WC Fields

vCash
    Sweet thanks for the awnsers

vCash
    I have had a rash on my abdomen and back and shoulders for over a year now, it doesn't really bother me as far as being uncomfortable or anything but it is pink and I am apprehensive about having my shirt off because of it.

The closest condition that I've been able to determine it to be is something called "pityriasis rosea"

Everything I've read about it says it will just go away by itself, but I haven't seen a dermatalogist about it so I don't know for sure if that is the condition I have.

I am becoming worried though because of the length of time that I've had it. So I'm hoping that someone else can tell me what they did if they had this before, or what might it be if it's not the condition above.

If anyone has had a skin rash for over a year, you might also be able to help me figure out what I might have.

I do realise that I should probably just go to the doctor, but I'm the type of person that fears that if I go to the doctor then I'll just find out something is horribly wrong with me.

Philadelphia 76ers

"All the time us."

Thanks to JDink24 on the sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pd7631 View Post
    I have had a rash on my abdomen and back and shoulders for over a year now, it doesn't really bother me as far as being uncomfortable or anything but it is pink and I am apprehensive about having my shirt off because of it.

The closest condition that I've been able to determine it to be is something called "pityriasis rosea"

Everything I've read about it says it will just go away by itself, but I haven't seen a dermatalogist about it so I don't know for sure if that is the condition I have.

I am becoming worried though because of the length of time that I've had it. So I'm hoping that someone else can tell me what they did if they had this before, or what might it be if it's not the condition above.

If anyone has had a skin rash for over a year, you might also be able to help me figure out what I might have.

I do realise that I should probably just go to the doctor, but I'm the type of person that fears that if I go to the doctor then I'll just find out something is horribly wrong with me.
    let's put it this way, if you don't got to the doctor and worry your *** off now, what good is that going to do?...go to your dermatologist, and no, unless you have raised irregular spots, there's nothing too much to worry about....

-WC Fields

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pd7631 View Post

I have heard of this, your going to die, it will happen 3 hours after reading this post, creepy that I know exactly when you will die isn't it
    no seriously, you have to go to a dermatologist, something is irritating your skin, you might be alergic to something you wouldn't expect, you might be drying your self improperly. I know you think your scared of what a doctor will say but what is worse is not treating something simple and having your skin fall off from the after effects.
    I have had a reoccurring rash and I used some cream, once it was fully gone it never came back, I am sure the same will happen with you, once you get rid of it for goos

vCash
    So I have an issue that has not gone away. I have this thing in my leg, in the thigh. When I get it in certain positions it starts to heat up. My girl said it actually felt hot to the touch. It doesn't happen all that often, but it does happen often enough and it just weirds me out

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast